Walmart 3-for-20 Wii Site to Store

girlracer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I know Walmart is hardly the place to get deals, but I've seen people have been jumping on the Kirby Epic Yarn for $10 site to store, but they have Kirby Epic Yarn in this list as well as a few notable titles.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-Wii-3-for-20-Video-Game-Bundle-Wii/22036610

Notable titles.

Sin & Punishment
Metroid: Other M
Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident
Kirby's Epic Yarn

I know Metroid hasn't been on peoples favorite list, but I think getting 3 for 20 out of these 4 titles is a decent deal.

Choose Site to Store for free shipping otherwise its not a deal.

Sin & Punishment
Kirby's Epic Yarn

I'd definitely pick these three up if I didn't already have them. Nice deal.

[quote name='antlp89']Sin & Punishment
Kirby's Epic Yarn

I'd definitely pick these three up if I didn't already have them. Nice deal.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! I got all 3 as they launched (for $50 each...:roll:) and they're all great games!

Kirby's Epic Yarn[/QUOTE]

in for those 3. thanks OP

Sin & Punishment
Kirby's Epic Yarn

Great deal for those. Have'm all already, but I'd definitely have bought them otherwise.

Other M is definitely not anywhere near as bad as people said. The cutscenes weren't great, but they weren't that big of a deal... the game was still fun.

like you guys already had them myself, but I've been building a small collection for my nephew who is 15, so i got him kirby, malgrave, metroid, and s&p. then i have a 4 year old niece who i got kirby and malgrave for.

Kirby's Epic Yarn

I'd definitely pick these three up if I didn't already have them. Nice deal.[/QUOTE]

I purchased these three. I don't own a Wii but when I own a Wii U late this year or next year, I'll have some Wii games to play.

[quote name='NedHead']In for:
Naked Brothers Bands
Pheasants Forever
Beach Fun[/QUOTE]

I call shenanigans! There's only one Naked Brother Band ;)

[quote name='girlracer']I know Walmart is hardly the place to get deals, but I've seen people have been jumping on the Kirby Epic Yarn for $10 site to store, but they have Kirby Epic Yarn in this list as well as a few notable titles.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-Wii-3-for-20-Video-Game-Bundle-Wii/22036610

Notable titles.

Sin & Punishment
Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident
Kirby's Epic Yarn

I know Metroid hasn't been on peoples favorite list, but I think getting 3 for 20 out of these 4 titles is a decent deal.

Choose Site to Store for free shipping otherwise its not a deal.[/QUOTE]

Definitely a great deal, and I too paid $35 or more for Kirby, Sin & Punishment, and Metroid when they first released. However, I was able to buy Sin and Metroid for $4.99 as part of a Best Buy "Deal of the Day" offer. Gave both copies to my nephew and niece this last Christmas.

bread's done
Back