Photo
- - - - -

AMD Never Settle: Reloaded (FREE! Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Crysis 3)

• Please log in to reply
470 replies to this topic

#421 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:43 PM

Finally got my Bioshock Infinite key after 7 weeks of waiting. :D

#422 Ozonekill

Ozonekill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

They just added Bioshock Infinite back to circulation. I like that you can wait until Dec 31st to claim your games. Hoping to get Crysis 3.

Posted Image

#423 Bizzquik

Bizzquik

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

Just saw that South Park: The Stick of Truth was delayed to March 2014.  So scratch another title off the list of possibly-included "Never Settle Forever" games.  (AMD's promotion says the games chosen by the player must be chosen by December 31st 2013.)

Geez, what are we down to?  Batman: Arkham Origins and Assassins' Creed IV: Black Flag have both partnered with Nvidia.  Watch Dogs and South Park have been delayed...

So possibly Battlefield 4 and....what else....?

Steam ID: Bizzquik
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bizzquik
PSN Network ID: Bummblue
WiiU ID: Bizzquik

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#424 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

Not much.  Maybe a few games already out.  

Xcom Enemy Unknown And/or Within
Walking Dead Season 2

Sad thing is I look at that current list and just don't see anything appealing.

Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#425 Ozonekill

Ozonekill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:19 PM

They took off Tomb Raider and FarCry 3. The only games I cared for. If Battlefield 4 isn't added then it was a bad idea for me to hang on to my coupon. :(

Posted Image

#426 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

They took off Tomb Raider and FarCry 3. The only games I cared for. If Battlefield 4 isn't added then it was a bad idea for me to hang on to my coupon. :(

They still show on the web site.  http://sites.amd.com...dedforever.aspx

23480.png

#427 evanwink

evanwink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:39 PM

They still show on the web site.  http://sites.amd.com...dedforever.aspx

Yeah, but if you click through to the redeem page, a bunch of them are gone. Only stuff I'm not really interested in. Guess I'll keep waiting.

#428 Ozonekill

Ozonekill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

Thief added. hmmm

http://amd4u.com/radeonrewards/

Posted Image

#429 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

Thief added. hmmm

That's a good addition, makes it worth it almost for that one alone.

23480.png

#430 Bizzquik

Bizzquik

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:51 PM

Thief added. hmmm

http://amd4u.com/radeonrewards/

That's a good addition, makes it worth it almost for that one alone.

Thanks for the heads-up.  I feel a little better about this promotion now knowing that games that won't be released until 2014 can still be included.  Maybe I'll get to see South Park and/or Watch Dogs on the list after all.

Anyway, I'm going to continue waiting until we're near the end of December (when the AMD code must be redeemed and the game decisions must be made) before pulling the trigger on my three Gold game choices.

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#431 Estbarul

Estbarul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

cool, that's a good sign, too bad they took out Tomb Raider anyway, and I hope they add another one soon!

PM me if you want to buy with 20% compensation discount in Gamersgate Store
Buy a min of 2$ and get a 2$ account credit on Green Man Gaming

#432 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

Redeemed for Thief, Saints Row IV, and Sleeping Dogs today. Hubby wanted Saints Row IV, but we'll sell the others. Wish there was something for me. Loved getting Tomb Raider before. South Park would be amazing.

#433 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

What does everyone think the chances of them adding any additional games before the promo is over?

I'd be kicking myself if they remove SR4 and Thief.   That third game though doesn't have many good options.

23480.png

#434 Naramie

Naramie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

Can you redeem more than one of these codes?

#435 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

What does everyone think the chances of them adding any additional games before the promo is over?

I'd be kicking myself if they remove SR4 and Thief.   That third game though doesn't have many good options.

I redeemed mine for this very reason

Indie Gala Codemasters / January bundles $2.50 each. Indie Gala Capsule Computers $3.65 each. 70+ Steam keys for sale. Check out my trade thread. Direct Link:
Need to buy something from Green Man Gaming? Use this referral link and create an account and make a purchase then both of our accounts will be credited $2

#436 facls

facls

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

I redeemed mine for this very reason

Same here. Ended up getting Grid for a friend of mine. I doubt Thief is going away anytime soon, but I didn't want to miss SR4. And I don't regret it, I've been playing it and it's a blast!

#437 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

Can you redeem more than one of these codes?

If you mean, get more than one key for Thief as part of your Gold selection, no. You can pick three games, no duplicates.

If you mean multiple codes per email, yes. I've done it.

#438 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

Dang, they added Thief? Knew I should have waited a few weeks to redeem...
FadeToOne.png

#439 NvaderJim

NvaderJim

Game Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:16 PM

Thanks for bumping this thread. Was planning on getting Saints Row IV for$15 from Amazon this week, but managed to snag a code off e-bay for a few bucks more.

Posted Image

#440 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

Dang, they added Thief? Knew I should have waited a few weeks to redeem...

You settled.  NEVAH SETTLE, BRO!

#441 zechs34

zechs34

Voice of Voiceless

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:13 AM

I settled for Thief, SRIV, and Blood Dragon as Ive been itching to play it. Now hoping that new games show up in the coming weeks so I dont waste my other Rewards voucher :/

Posted Image

#442 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:30 AM

NEVAH settle!

#443 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:06 AM

when did this expire? I just remembered i have one for buying a 7950 graphic card a few months back. I cant find it now because i was cleaning the house for thanksgiving. If i recall it expires in december sometime doesn't it? I better find it soon, but was wondering if anyone knew the cu off date?

I wasted my 7800 series coupons on far cry 3, and blood dragon and stuff only to realize they were origin only which i will NEVER install. I would not like to literally waste this one too

My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#444 Bizzquik

Bizzquik

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:59 AM

when did this expire? If i recall it expires in december sometime doesn't it? I better find it soon, but was wondering if anyone knew the cu off date?

AMD promo code must be redeemed by December 31st, I believe.....

#445 Bizzquik

Bizzquik

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:58 AM

"Please note the AMD Radeon™ Rewards Terms and Conditions have been updated."  (see link)

from http://www.amd4u.com/radeonrewards/

from the updated Terms and Conditions: "Campaign Period begins November 13, 2013 and ends on March 31, 2014 or when supply of Key Codes is exhausted, whichever occurs first."

Okay, I freely admit that I don't understand this at all.  We had been told all along that the AMD one-time use code must be redeemed by December 31st.  But the new Terms and Conditions confuses me.  Is the new cut-off date March 31st?  If I can't find three games I want now, can I just continue to wait and the list will be updated?

#446 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:00 AM

well shit.. cant find me  gold tier coupon this sucks =( Guess if you lose it thats it right? No way to get another copy?

My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#447 Ozonekill

Ozonekill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:11 AM

"Please note the AMD Radeon™ Rewards Terms and Conditions have been updated."  (see link)

from http://www.amd4u.com/radeonrewards/

from the updated Terms and Conditions: "Campaign Period begins November 13, 2013 and ends on March 31, 2014 or when supply of Key Codes is exhausted, whichever occurs first."

Okay, I freely admit that I don't understand this at all.  We had been told all along that the AMD one-time use code must be redeemed by December 31st.  But the new Terms and Conditions confuses me.  Is the new cut-off date March 31st?  If I can't find three games I want now, can I just continue to wait and the list will be updated?

Looks like that's for the new R7 260X cards only.

Posted Image

#448 jle7385

jle7385

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:37 PM

I have some steam/origin keys to trade and this months Gamer Club Unlocked coupons for best buy if anyone wants to trade their sliver or gold coupon. Really just looking for Thief and Saints Row IV &/or Blood Dragon. PM if interested

603171.png

none4johnny.png

#449 Bizzquik

Bizzquik

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:15 AM

Last day for those with the "AMD Never Settle Forever" promotion is Tuesday, December 31st.  TOMORROW!!

And Saints Row IV is gone !?!

#450 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:23 AM

And Saints Row IV is gone !?!

Ouch! That has to suck for anyone who forgot (or intentionally waited) to claim their games.
I'm hosting an Indie Gala July Madness group buy - PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot. :)
> Also selling a Steam copy of Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe ($4.98).