Tales of the Abyss 3ds 29.99 Amazon

The ones sold by Amazon has always been priced at 29.99. But it always goes OOS extremely fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking there was a reprint, I was looking at Gamestop.com earlier today for Fire Emblem and this was back up there at like #2 for 3DS.

is there ever some indication on the box for ds/3ds reprints? I recall people weren't too happy when Radiant Historia was reprinted.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']is there ever some indication on the box for ds/3ds reprints? I recall people weren't too happy when Radiant Historia was reprinted.[/QUOTE]

I doubt there is any difference since the 3DS cases have always been the "Eco friendly" ones

[quote name='btwhitehouse']Title says it all. I've never seen it lower than forty, and a week ago it was out of stock. Smt.overclocked is also 29.99.[/QUOTE]

Amazon has had it for $29.99 for a long time, but it was out of stock for awhile.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']is there ever some indication on the box for ds/3ds reprints? I recall people weren't too happy when Radiant Historia was reprinted.[/QUOTE]

That was because Radiant Historia was going for incredibly silly prices ($90+) and the reprint devalued their copies which they may have bought at a "bargain" $40 or so.

[quote name='TerraBemani']Fontastic!!!! Fon fon fon fon fon!!!

Pretty good deal. I got this at release myself.[/QUOTE]

Easy there, Fon Master Ion.

[quote name='Graff^']That was because Radiant Historia was going for incredibly silly prices ($90+) and the reprint devalued their copies which they may have bought at a "bargain" $40 or so.[/QUOTE]

The funny part is that the first print of Radiant Historia didn't end up all that devalued by the reprint. The first print editions all came wit a soundtrack CD and an outer box, the reprint didn't include the CD (which also made the outer box unnecessary so it wasn't included either). First print copies still go on ebay for $70 or so (and $100 or so sealed).

bread's done
Back