$1 mouse pads (possibly other items) with your own custom design

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#31 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:30 PM

I got a new code in my email, but it's nothing special, so I'll list it here.

"Photo Key Chains $5.99 for 2
with Free Shipping

Coupon Code: TWOKEYFOR5
Expiry Date: 3 / 11 / 2013"

#32 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

Well, my mouse pad finally came today. The image quality, given what it's printed on, is pretty good. The quality of the mouse is, well, like any other mouse pad I've used.

#33 opium2k

opium2k

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:30 AM

I got my mousepad yesterday as well. So I think it was about 2 weeks from the order date to delivery date.
I live in Canada by the way. Just for reference in case anyone was wondering how long it takes.

Pretty impressed by it actually. The image quality turned out a lot better than I was expecting.

#34 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:09 AM

I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet, but I'm hoping they'll be here by next week.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#35 Quintessence

Quintessence

The Darkness Consumes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:25 AM

Thanks. Nice little thing.

:bouncy: Free Cash and Prizes :bouncy:

Sign-up: PrizeRebel

100% free and quick to earn.

#36 Daniel09

Daniel09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:53 AM

Thanks, works with round mousepads. Ordered custom Captain America shield.

#37 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

I made her a separate account, for which I'll be using the code that they provided me in my confirmation email. We live at the same address, but I highly doubt they'll even check for that.

Hey, did everything work out? I was thinking of making another account to get another one, but I don't want to risk it if they'll suspend/ban me.

#38 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

Hey, did everything work out? I was thinking of making another account to get another one, but I don't want to risk it if they'll suspend/ban me.

I'll post here as soon as I get confirmation. First mousepad barely shipped a couple of days ago, and I just placed the order for hers on the same day (coincidentally). I'll let you know if everything works out. I'm optimistic, because I highly doubt that they track to see if two orders are set to ship to the same address.

One thing that was interesting is that they seemingly track you by IP, because I was getting a "This coupon can only be used once" message everytime I tried to apply one of the "Z099" coupons to the order. After switching to a proxy server (different IP), I was able to place the order successfully though. ;)

Maybe that's their way of enforcing the "one coupon per household" rule, but we'll see.

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#39 Namurashi

Namurashi

I am Galstaff, Sorceror of Light!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a mouse pad. How fast is their shipping?

#40 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:31 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a mouse pad. How fast is their shipping?

It's pretty slow. Anything shipping from China is slow. I'm in Pennsylvania, and it took about two weeks, which is about typical for things shipping from China, for me. If you've ever ordered anything from China before, just go by that time.

#41 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:41 AM

Can one of you guys post a picture of your mouse pad just want to take look before I consider getting one. Thanks.
Posted Image

#42 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:08 AM

Just got confirmation that my second order shipped. Just use a proxy since they block by IP address (or so it seems, clearing browser data does nothing, neither does switching computers) and you'll be all good.

Can one of you guys post a picture of your mouse pad just want to take look before I consider getting one. Thanks.

I'd upload mine when I get it, but it's a bit personal. I basically threw everything together in photoshop, saved it, and used that as my mouse pad image. I'm definitely willing to let you know what I think about it though, in detail, when I get it. I'll be sure to post here where I do. ;)

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#43 Barney

Barney

Barnito Knows Best!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:34 AM

i'll upload a picture of mine tomorrow. Im about to go to bed.

Posted Image

#44 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

Also compared to the red dotted line on the website did any of your designs get cut off? I have an image that is the exact 9.25" x 7.75" that they specify, are the mouse pads exactly that?
And finally is it printed on a cloth like mouse pad (easy to bend and roll up) or one of those stiff hard top plastic ones?
Posted Image

#45 lokie56

lokie56

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:36 PM

Anyone have those pics I'm interested in getting one as well thanks for any help!

#46 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:27 AM

Also compared to the red dotted line on the website did any of your designs get cut off? I have an image that is the exact 9.25" x 7.75" that they specify, are the mouse pads exactly that?
And finally is it printed on a cloth like mouse pad (easy to bend and roll up) or one of those stiff hard top plastic ones?

Well, it's been a few weeks, but from what I recall, I placed my image, which had a black background, within a larger blank black image, to cover anything, but it appears they didn't cut at that dotted line, because I have a slight border all the way around. However, like they say on the site, just to be safe, place the most significant aspects of your image within that dotted border, just in case. Also, yes, it's printed on cloth.

Just measured my pad. It's 9 1/4" by 7 5/8".

This is "Made in China," so I wouldn't be surprised if your measurements turned out to be different. Who knows. I've only ever ordered one mouse pad from them.

#47 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

Anyone have those pics I'm interested in getting one as well thanks for any help!

The picture I picked is fairly basic, so...

Posted Image

On the "T" and the "D" it looks faded, but that's where light was shining. So, the printing is good, but not great. It doesn't capture all details perfectly, but for a $1, it is well worth it.

#48 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:55 AM

Sweet, thanks for the picture dude.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#49 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

thanks ordered 2. I'll post pics when I do.
New code for anyone
Z099PLAY7R5HD

Edited by bfett9, 01 March 2013 - 03:30 AM.

Posted Image

#50 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:34 AM

This is pretty awesome. I made myself a House Stark mousepad. Thanks!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#51 Demon_Cloud

Demon_Cloud

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:33 AM

Thanks a ton OP, in for one mousepad.
On a side note though, I received a new coupon code with my order and when trying to order a different mouse pad, the new code wont even work. Nor do any other codes I see on this forum. Anyone know why this is? Really don't want to pay the ridiculous shipping costs :/
"Ye Shall Be As Gods"

#52 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:25 PM

If you want to order another one, you have to goto another computer elsewhere (unless you can get a proxy to work, which I couldn't) make a fresh account and order again. Worked like a charm for me.
Posted Image

#53 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:22 PM

I finally got mine and am happy with them (I paid $3 a piece ordering two at one time). Slightly smaller than the gaming mouse pad I ordered from Hong Kong, The side of my image got cut off a little, but that was reflected in the red dot outline so no surprise there. Overall for the price I am very happy. Might consider making some more Walking Dead related ones if a new coupon pops up:

Faded colors due to lighting and cell phone camera
Posted Image

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#54 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:55 AM

New update above. It's a pretty good deal, considering what a ripoff their shipping is.

#55 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

I just went back and read the email, and it does work for more than mouse pads. I never even looked at the link before. I updated the link, so you people can view the other items this works with.

#56 Namurashi

Namurashi

I am Galstaff, Sorceror of Light!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

Posted Image

Got my mouse pad today, and coincidentally got my free iPhone stylus as well so it went together quite nicely. haha Have to say I love the mouse pad. Going to try it again using my neighbor's address and my work address. Thanks again for the heads up OP. :)

#57 TallGuyMe

TallGuyMe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:11 AM

z099playnt3fc

YSnKooN.png

#58 Quintessence

Quintessence

The Darkness Consumes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:00 AM

I got mine the other day. It is pretty good for what it is.

:bouncy: Free Cash and Prizes :bouncy:

Sign-up: PrizeRebel

100% free and quick to earn.

#59 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:27 AM

I think this expires soon, so if you want to get one, hop on it soon, don't let it sit too long. I think it's up for like two more weeks, or maybe a little longer. I don't feel like searching my email for it to find out the exact date.

#60 Demon_Cloud

Demon_Cloud

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:40 AM

If you want to order another one, you have to goto another computer elsewhere (unless you can get a proxy to work, which I couldn't) make a fresh account and order again. Worked like a charm for me.

Okay, so I went on different computer (went over to laptop since I originally used my desktop), made a new account with different name and email, and still these codes won't work. Tried the one they gave me with my original order (never used), tried ones from the forum, still showing up full shipping. Any reasons why you think?
"Ye Shall Be As Gods"