Super Bowl Contest: Win 1600 MSP or $20 PSN Card

Danimal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
This is a spur of the moment idea. The Super Bowl starts roughly 8 hours from now, so I figured, let's have a contest! You don't need to be a football fan, or know the first thing about either team to enter. Just post your prediction for the final score of the game. If you hit it exactly, you win! If no one gets it exactly right, the winner will be whoever comes closest. (Example: You guess 24-21, 49ers over the Ravens. The actual final score is 27-23, Ravens. You were 1 point off on the 49ers, plus 6 points off on the Ravens, so you were 7 points off.) In case more than one person guesses the score exactly, or multiple people come closest, as a tiebreaker, post your guess for the total combined passing yards for Joe Flacco and Colin Kaepernick. If we still end with people tied after that, I'll draw names from a hat.

So, to recap: Post your prediction for the final score (including, obviously, who you think wins. :roll: ) Post your tiebreaker guess for the total combined passing yards in the game for Joe Flacco and Colin Kaepernick. That's it.

Deadline to enter will be sometime between 6:15 and 6:30 pm, EST. I'll post in the thread shortly before kickoff, closing off the contest to further entries.

Good luck!

bread's done
Back