(DEAD)Uncharted 3 9.99 + 4 shipping sony

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys two options for this one. Either 9.99 with 4 dollars shipping from Sony on eBay or 9.99 with 5 shipping from their site. You can use your Sony rewards points if you have any to pay for part of the game or the whole amount if you buy it from Sony.com otherwise its cheaper from eBay, or free shipping on orders over 25 on Sony.com links are below. I wonder if best buy will price match 9.99, regular price is 19.99.

Sony.com link
http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/st...10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666330163

EBay link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Sony-PS...3370?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item417082a12a

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipping is actually free on Sony's website. I used my 1000 Sony Rewards Points to purchase Uncharted 3 and paid about a dollar in sales tax with my credit card.

[quote name='barchi01']Shipping is actually free on Sony's website. I used my 1000 Sony Rewards Points to purchase Uncharted 3 and paid about a dollar in sales tax with my credit card.[/QUOTE]

Well now I feel like a d*ck for hesitating. lol Would've been $2 for me, but I took too long and missed out.

I really really want a triple pack. Anybody think this will happen or should I just try to acquire the games separately?

LMAO... Added Uncharted 3 to my cart and saw the $5 shipping. Out of curiosity, I added another game and the shipping jumped to $10.

$5 shipping per game??? Yeah, okay...

I already beat all three games and sold it, but I want to get it for collection. I have $27 worth of points on my playstation card so I can get all three games for $13. Anyone know if there's going to be triology packs coming out in the US?

[quote name='Outlaw1986']I really really want a triple pack. Anybody think this will happen or should I just try to acquire the games separately?[/QUOTE]

It will happen but not super soon. The GOTY release for UC3 just came out in November. I'm guessing when UC4 gets announced/closer to release.

bread's done
Back