Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

• Please log in to reply
1804 replies to this topic

#61 drmuerto

drmuerto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning is a great pick up at that price. I put about 90 hours into that game and had a good time all the way through. It's not as deep as Skyrim, but it sure as hell is as broad.

#62 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

I hate to do this to you OP but we have a thread for these deals already. Thanks anyways

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=337635

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#63 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning is a great pick up at that price. I put about 90 hours into that game and had a good time all the way through. It's not as deep as Skyrim, but it sure as hell is as broad.

Have you played the dlc? Ive been wondering if theyre worth the price.

#64 Lokki

Lokki

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:06 PM

I hate to do this to you OP but we have a thread for these deals already. Thanks anyways

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=337635

But this deal runs through February 31st!
Posted Image

#65 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

Have you played the dlc? Ive been wondering if theyre worth the price.

I have played both DLC and they should give your 3-5 hours each DLC for additional gameplay in quests or longer if you upgrade you home in the Pirate DLC. The quests in each DLC have similar style to the quests in the base game. Personally I would wait for a sale on the DLC.

#66 SkylineChili4Me

SkylineChili4Me

CAG with Cheese, Please!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

Damn - I would like to take advantage of these deals but I won't be back near a BB until February 33rd...

#67 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

Kingdoms of Amalur FINALLY at a price to grab! Bought the DLC couple weeks ago while it was half off and I've been waiting for a $20 or less copy to get the game. Couple here in Vegas have it in stock also. Thanks for sharing this!

#68 Spuratis

Spuratis

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

The Bowsers inside story seems buggy.. I click the link you post and it doesn't show it at it's sale price, I type it into their search bar and it comes up as pre-owned with the sale price. Add to cart, it doesn't show up with that sale price. lol.

Anyone else having this problem with any other games..? I go to the end of checkout and the price still says $24.99 when the sale price is $17.99.. -_-

#69 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:11 PM

I feel bad for Curt Schilling. He was a gamer himself that made an honest investment into a very good game and he lost a lot for it. It would have been nice if this franchise had some more time to take off and create a franchise for itself. Damn shame.

Now playing:

:ps4: inFAMOUS: Second Son
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 3

#70 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

I feel bad for Curt Schilling. He was a gamer himself that made an honest investment into a very good game and he lost a lot for it. It would have been nice if this franchise had some more time to take off and create a franchise for itself. Damn shame.

shilling made a ton of money off the bloody sock from game 6 agains the yankees in the 2004 alcs so he will be fine lmao. on a serious note it does suck that his studio went under. ea published it right ?
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#71 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

shilling made a ton of money off the bloody sock from game 6 agains the yankees in the 2004 alcs so he will be fine lmao. on a serious note it does suck that his studio went under. ea published it right ?

Yeah he does have some money but I could have sworn I heard him say that he was pretty close to being bankrupt himself. He does still work for ESPN i believe tho.IDK I do feel bad for him and the company.

#72 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

All that money (which wasn't a lot) went to his creditors. Dude is a mess, KoAR is a solid game and worth picking up at 15...it's too bad his dream was an MMO. If they kept those assets and put them towards KoAR2 they'd probably still be around and Shilling not selling the remnants of his baseball career.

#73 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:14 PM

Yeah he does have some money but I could have sworn I heard him say that he was pretty close to being bankrupt himself. He does still work for ESPN i believe tho.IDK I do feel bad for him and the company.

Yeah he did take a huge hit to his financial situation.

#74 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

I don't feel too bad about him. He had no business sense whatsoever. He didn't even have enough business sense to run an Arby's franchise let alone a multimillion dollar game studio. If you want to feel bad for anyone in the whole ordeal, you should feel bad for the programers who bought into his and the companies promises and were left with nothing. The story of a 9 month pregnant woman who found out from the doctor that her husband's insurance was no longer in force, moving expenses which were never paid after being part of their signing package, some were even promised that the mortgage on their previous home would be paid and instead went into foreclosure. Those are the people who you should feel sorry about, not the guy who decided he could run a company when he had no actual knowledge of the industry and chose not to listen to the people he had hired to run the business. He might not have been directly or solely responsible for 38 studios going under but he was a major factor in its failure.

#75 XF Gator

XF Gator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

Was able to get :ps3:Black Ops 2 for $37.99 - 10% GCU - $10 @Gamer Coupon, but with a lot of hassle. It did not ring up as the online price in store and took escalation to the store manager.

#76 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:49 PM

I have played both DLC and they should give your 3-5 hours each DLC for additional gameplay in quests or longer if you upgrade you home in the Pirate DLC. The quests in each DLC have similar style to the quests in the base game. Personally I would wait for a sale on the DLC.

Good luck getting another sale on the DLC. It's been on sale twice since release and given the state of the Amalur IP and EA's stance on not discounting DLC (very few sales of ME 3/DA 2 DLC compared to the original games) I would say don't get your hopes up.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#77 G_F_P

G_F_P

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

might have to grab skyward sword

#78 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:38 PM

edit: System glitched, fixed now

Edited by Kovorkian, 25 February 2013 - 12:02 AM.

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#79 gatordeve86

gatordeve86

CAG Master

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:46 PM

think i am gonna pick up Zelda since i just got that new 3DS XL

#80 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

FYI, the $14.99 price for KoA:R (:360:) might not be active in-store--I found a copy at my local BBY and it rang up at $24.99. Thankfully the employee was nice enough to PM it down to $13.49 (I explained that the 10% GCU discount wouldn't apply after a PM and sure enough, it didn't).

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/10]: :vita: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/4]: How to Train Your Dragon 2 (better than the first film)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#81 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

Looks like somebody hates March. What did March ever do to you!

#82 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

motorstorm is strait edge approved, get it guys !!!! cant wait for evolutions next game ”drive club” for ps4 :D
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#83 Double O Slevin

Double O Slevin

You have FAILED this forum!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:11 AM

I might pick up 007: Blood Stone again at that price, need to finish up some achievements. Still one of the best Bond games IMO.

#84 karamsoul

karamsoul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:23 AM

motorstorm is strait edge approved, get it guys !!!! cant wait for evolutions next game ”drive club” for ps4 :D

Been waiting for Motorstorm A to drop! Bought!

#85 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:41 AM

assuming some of these ring up in store, would the $10 off preowned coupon work if the game was original over $29.99?

#86 BronsonsArmor

BronsonsArmor

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:52 AM

Ordered zelda for the 3ds, in-store pickup . Had some reward certificates from the facebook app that helped out a bit. Thanks op!

#87 Lienwrath

Lienwrath

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:32 AM

$25 is the perfect price to pick up OOT 3D for, gonna have to stop by BBY tomorrow.

#88 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

so black ops 2 for 27.99 after the @gamer coupon (and a annoying overide as the coupon still doesnt work automaticaly like it should), should i bite ?

oh and just throwing this out there:

kingdom of amalur is 13.49 after the 10% off and the base value at gamestop is 15$. with the 50% bonus and the pur 10% you will get 24$. big releases are comming soon and this can help :).

BO2 is 100x better than the tripe the year before. Online is better than BO1, campaign is about on par but laughably easy on veteran. Not even one tough part..but since mw2 that's been the standard.

Oh, and zombies is terrible in this game. I put a lot of hours and a lot of all nighters with zombies in waw and bo1, but 2 is bad.

#89 Kidorangepanda

Kidorangepanda

Arcade PCB Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:29 AM

Fantastic deal Best Buy, particularly given that they sell new copies for $19.99...

At any rate, do these used deals of the week ring up in store? I'm thinking about Kingdoms of Amalur.

I've noticed that on quite a few games there, the new price is lower than the used price which just looks silly on the shelf.
Sell me your Candy Cabs!

#90 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:39 AM

I bought Blops 2 two weeks ago for $49.99 and using the @gamer coupon for $10 off, did anyone ever done a PM from using a coupon before? The coupon didn't automatically work so the clerk had to manually deduct $10 but I don't have the coupon anymore.