Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

• Please log in to reply
1804 replies to this topic

#1801 UcanSUKtheFAC

UcanSUKtheFAC

Being right is all that matters.

• CAG Veteran

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:35 PM

Why were these specific games chosen? Are these supposed to be particularly good prices?

Currenty Playing / Recently Played / Backlog:  :ps3: Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Puppeteer, DmC  :ps4: MLB 14 The Show, Strider, BF4  :wii: everything retro Nintendo   :wiiu: DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Wonderful 101, Batman AO, NES Remix 1 & 2, Shovel Knight   :3ds: Tomodochi Life, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball  :vita: Tearaway, Murimasa Rebirth  :pc: Darksiders 2, Counter Strike GO, Chivalry, Saints Row 4  :lol: Most Anticipated: SMash Bros Wii U, Far Cry 4, Evolve, Destiny, Halo MC Collection, No Man's Sky, Inside, N++, Diablo 3 PS4, Minecraft PS4

My Favorite Games of 2014 So Far Roaring Millennials | Please support my new blog! Contributions welcome!

#1802 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:19 PM

Why were these specific games chosen? Are these supposed to be particularly good prices?

B2G1 plus some of us have the $10 off @Gamer coupons in play.  These game still carry fairly high TIVs so if you just order one of the 3 for "filler", you can effectively reduce the cost of the other two.

I ended up ordering DKC Returns Wii, Zelda LBW and NSMB Wii U.  I'll probably flip DKC and keep the other two.  Less than $20/title, ~$55 total.  Not too bad for 3 first party titles.

#1803 chelosera91

chelosera91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:43 PM

Pokemon games are always unavailable -_-
Posted Image

#1804 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:58 AM

Got my B2G1 free games in the mail today and lucked out and got the New Super Mario Bros U/New Super Luigi U duo instead of the vanilla NSMBU.

#1805 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:18 AM

Got my B2G1 free games in the mail today and lucked out and got the New Super Mario Bros U/New Super Luigi U duo instead of the vanilla NSMBU.

I got my order today also but not quite as lucky as you but it was good anyways.  All three had original cases/artwork and two had their manuals.  I ordered Zelda LBW 3DS, DKCR Wii and NSMB WiiU