Bobs Burgers Season 1 9.99 Amazon

Awesome, awesome show. As much as I hate DVD's I bought this on release day just to support the show. At this price, its a no brainer.

You know what's a no brainer? Not buying this shitty useless dinosaur of a format, and watching the 1080p versions instead.

I wouldn't buy it if it was 99 cents.

[quote name='KJ.West']You know what's a no brainer? Not buying this shitty useless dinosaur of a format, and watching the 1080p versions instead.

I wouldn't buy it if it was 99 cents.[/QUOTE]

Cool story bro, rage harder.

[quote name='skiizim']did this show get cancelled? I can't remember if they renewed a new season or not.[/quote]

"bob's burgers" will keep on cooking into 2014.

Fox has picked up a fourth season of its animated series, ordering 22 more episodes for the 2013-14 season. Because animated shows take much longer to produce than live-action ones, picking the show up now ensures it will be ready to air next fall.

"we love 'bob's,'" says kevin reilly, chairman of fox entertainment. "we are really proud of the way the show has grown over the past three seasons -- without losing the unique voice at its core -- and we know that the best is yet to come for 'bob's burgers' and its fans."

after two short seasons, "bob's burgers" got a full-year order for this season and is rewarding fox with the biggest year-over-year ratings growth of any returning series. The show has averaged 5.4 million viewers and a 2.6 rating among adults 18-49 in its first two episodes this season, up from 4 million and a 1.9 last year.

:d

On a different note, if you like this show, you must watch the season premiere episode of Archer. I found it hilarious since Jon H. Benjamin voices the lead characters for both shows.

[quote name='jazzman']On a different note, if you like this show, you must watch the season premiere episode of Archer. I found it hilarious since Jon H. Benjamin voices the lead characters for both shows.[/QUOTE]

Not to detract from anyone's opinion but I could not get into archer....gave it my usual 3 episode grace period but it didn't hook me. Just my opinion YMMV lol

[quote name='Dragonsbane']Not to detract from anyone's opinion but I could not get into archer....gave it my usual 3 episode grace period but it didn't hook me. Just my opinion YMMV lol[/QUOTE]

Your opinion is terrible! :lol: I just caught up on the first three episodes of the latest season, I fucking love this show. Also, if you do enjoy Archer, check out Frisky Dingo. It only lasted two seasons, but it's the same creator and animation style as Archer, with some of the same voice actors.

I'm tempted. Bob's Burgers is the highlight of my Sunday.

Yikes! Ships within 1 to 3 weeks!

[quote name='PR Mega X']Your opinion is terrible! :lol: I just caught up on the first three episodes of the latest season, I fucking love this show. Also, if you do enjoy Archer, check out Frisky Dingo. It only lasted two seasons, but it's the same creator and animation style as Archer, with some of the same voice actors.[/QUOTE]

1. Oh boo to you! : D

2. I loved Frisky Dingo and the Xtacles as well (dammit when is that getting some release love?)

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']Cool story bro, rage harder.[/QUOTE]

Don't even bother with him. He thinks everything's better in 1080p and on Blu Ray. :drool:

[quote name='detectiveconan16']It's a great price for a really funny show. Here's the DVD talk review. http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/54649/bobs-burgers-season-1/

And why the hell do I care if a CARTOON is only released on DVD? Since when do Loren Bouchard's shows ever look like Crysis? Yeah, let's see Science Court on Blu Ray.[/QUOTE]

Cartoons on blu ray lessens the need to constantly swap out discs during a marathon; How about simply taking advantage of Blu Ray's higher storage capacity.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']I ended up ordering a copy. Never seen the show but for $10 why not. I usually like Foxs Sunday animation shows.[/QUOTE]

This is how my Fox's Sunday goes.
7:30 - Cleveland Show - TV OFF!
8:00 - Simpsons :)
8:30 - Bob's Burgers :)

9:00 - Family Guy - TV OFF! (Flip the channel)
9:30 - American Dad - TV OFF! (Flip the channel)

Seriously, do we need three Seth Macfarlane cartoons in one night. Family Guy, American Dad, and the Cleveland Show is basically the same, isn't it? I'm probably bitter because Fox cancelled one of the best cartoons ever "King of the Hill" and replaced it with a Shit Macfarlane cartoon.

My complaint with that lineup is that American Dad is after Family Guy. My ranking is:
1. Bob's Burgers
2. American Dad
3. Simpsons

If American Dad weren't the last half hour, and it was before the Simpsons, I'd be happy. It is sooo much better than the two other Seth MacFarlane produced shows. The last episode, which took on a play format was excellent.

[quote name='strawberryshortcake']

.[/QUOTE]
This is exactly how I watch Fox on Sunday. I know Simpsons isn't what it was decades ago, but its still better than the Seth MacFarlane shows. I did like Family Guy years ago, but just can't watch it anymore. Bob's Burgers is one of my favorites and the Archer crossover was pretty epic.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']How're the extras and stuff on this? Commentary? Deleted scenes?[/QUOTE]
fuck YOUUUU!

That's the very first thing you hear on the very first commentary track from none other than Bob himself.

[quote name='henry00x']this is available on netflix instream stream just FYI[/QUOTE]
Welp, pack it in folks. The vast majority of the deals posted in the DVD/Blu section are available to stream somwhere, no point in having the section.
No reason to buy physical media when you can pay a subscription fee to rent it and burn through data...

Give me a break.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EYEL1NER']Welp, pack it in folks. The vast majority of the deals posted in the DVD/Blu section are available to stream somwhere, sorehashing in having the section.
No reason to buy physical media when you can pay a subscription fee to rent it and burn through data...

Give me a break.[/QUOTE]

He was just pointing it out for us people that have Netflix. And you have a data cap?
Give me a break.

I bought a copy.

Just started to watch this season. I love the show. Really really funny. My favorite character is Louise.

I just want them to release Season 2 already... and maybe do a Blu-ray release for Season 1. Seriously, what gives?

[quote name='Hiro0015']I just want them to release Season 2 already... and maybe do a Blu-ray release for Season 1. Seriously, what gives?[/QUOTE]

Isn't Season 2 still airing?

[quote name='mpaullin']Isn't Season 2 still airing?[/QUOTE]

They're airing new episodes for Season 3 now.

[quote name='blcklblskt']They're airing new episodes for Season 3 now.[/QUOTE]

Just wikipedia'd it. So season one was 13 episodes, season 2 was 9, and season 3 is looking to be 18... Fox really confuses me sometimes. Anyways, now I can't wait for them to release season 2! That first episode where they are in the taffy factory is one of my favorites.

Pay attention when you watch the starting theme, the store on the right is always different and always has a witty name and/or sign...kinda like the Simpsons Couch Gag.

[quote name='strawberryshortcake']

Seriously, do we need three Seth Macfarlane cartoons in one night. Family Guy, American Dad, and the Cleveland Show is basically the same, isn't it? I'm probably bitter because Fox cancelled one of the best cartoons ever "King of the Hill" and replaced it with a Shit Macfarlane cartoon.[/QUOTE]

Bobs Burgers and American Dad (Which is a great show) are the highlights of that Sunday lineup. Personally, Cleveland Show was never good to begin. Family Guy and the Simpsons have just gone down the shitter in quality. But then again I've always been more of a Futurama guy then Simpsons fan, except when I was a kid.

bread's done
Back