Photo
- - - - -

Bobs Burgers Season 1 9.99 Amazon

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

I'm going to hold out for blu-ray for now. Love this show though.

#32 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

I just want them to release Season 2 already... and maybe do a Blu-ray release for Season 1. Seriously, what gives?

Isn't Season 2 still airing?

#33 blcklblskt

blcklblskt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

Isn't Season 2 still airing?

They're airing new episodes for Season 3 now.

#34 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

They're airing new episodes for Season 3 now.

Just wikipedia'd it. So season one was 13 episodes, season 2 was 9, and season 3 is looking to be 18... Fox really confuses me sometimes. Anyways, now I can't wait for them to release season 2! That first episode where they are in the taffy factory is one of my favorites.

#35 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

Pay attention when you watch the starting theme, the store on the right is always different and always has a witty name and/or sign...kinda like the Simpsons Couch Gag.

#36 letskissthesky

letskissthesky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

This is how my Fox's Sunday goes.
7:30 - Cleveland Show - TV OFF!
8:00 - Simpsons :)
8:30 - Bob's Burgers :)

9:00 - Family Guy - TV OFF! (Flip the channel)
9:30 - American Dad - TV OFF! (Flip the channel)

Seriously, do we need three Seth Macfarlane cartoons in one night. Family Guy, American Dad, and the Cleveland Show is basically the same, isn't it? I'm probably bitter because Fox cancelled one of the best cartoons ever "King of the Hill" and replaced it with a Shit Macfarlane cartoon.

Bobs Burgers and American Dad (Which is a great show) are the highlights of that Sunday lineup. Personally, Cleveland Show was never good to begin. Family Guy and the Simpsons have just gone down the shitter in quality. But then again I've always been more of a Futurama guy then Simpsons fan, except when I was a kid.