Win your choice of of GC: 800 MSP, $10 PSN, Itunes or Android Ends 2/11/13

AssaultedGaming

CAG Newbie
Alright guys so I am starting gaming "company" and I've started with my youtube. I post/ will be posting "cool" stuff, gameplay, reviews, tricks, etc. Again as its just starting so time and learning will make it better. But hey BETTER CHANCE FOR YOU TO WIN (each one give you another entry): All you have to do is like one of my videos, subscribe https://www.youtube.com/assaultedgaming, follow me on twitter: twitter.com/assaultedgaming (tweet me to let me know) , or follow my tumblr: http://assaultedgaming.tumblr.com/
So that's four chances. This is for US only. Contest winner will be picked on 2/11/13 at 10pm EST and will be contacted.Im doing it old Fashioned and taking a name out of a hat! (Ill Post A Video For Proof!) Comment to let me know you entered! Good Luck and thanks for any feedback!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm following you on Twitter (as @vetrah) and commented there

I've subscribed to you on youtube ( as canvasch ) and also commented and liked a video!

NICE CONTEST!

Followed you on twitter and subscribed as TommyLoveHD. That halo 4 video of the car flying was hilarious. Any commentary in the future?

[quote name='TommyLove']Followed you on twitter and subscribed as TommyLoveHD. That halo 4 video of the car flying was hilarious. Any commentary in the future?[/QUOTE]
yes for sure! These are just some starting videos.....my best friend actually works for Game Informer (Kyle Hilliard) and he tells me that I also need my character to be added through commentary.

[quote name='AssaultedGaming']yes for sure! These are just some starting videos.....my best friend actually works for Game Informer (Kyle Hilliard) and he tells me that I also need my character to be added through commentary.[/QUOTE]
Oh that's cool! Let me know how that goes and if possible, can you provide any tips on how to set up commentary with in game sound? A shopping list would be great :)

Followed as @Gram_Cracker, subbed as Gramku, and followed as Gramku on Tumblr.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Subscribed and liked a video on Youtube as MrKireiKotomine.
Followed on Twitter as @FSNsaber.

Thanks OP and good luck all!

subbed, liked, followed, and followed. I'll watch your videos when I get home from work later today. Wish you the best.

oh and followed you as MisterSmi13y for all of those.

I subscribed and like one of your videos! Thanks for doing this contest and nice videos, by the way!

Youtube: cocacolakida

Thanks man! Subscribed in Youtube, Followed and Tweeted on Twitter (jimpower64) and followed tumblr. Cheers!

btdubs: good luck with your site. Still not sure with what you are doing ^_^

liked and subscribed on youtube and followed you both on twitter and tumblr.

youtube:
DatzAVL

twitter:
ohhai_tonton

tumblr:
albuuut.tumblr.com

:D

Hey, and thanks for doing this giveaway. I subscribed to your YouTube account, Liked all of your videos, and followed you on Twitter and Tumblr as well.

I hope I win - I could use some PSN credit for Dead Space 3!

Entering the contest!

YouTube: RaddMonz
Twitter: @ilRadd
Tumblr: ilRadd (il Radd on Tumblr)

MSP would be my choice if I win!

Thanks

Hey guys, got the 18 entries just from twitter cut and ready already....the more success out of this the bigger and better my next one!

I liked on YouTube, subscribed, followed on twitter and tumblr.

Youtube and Tumblr
altopoke123

Twitter
OmarUraimov

[quote name='TommyLove']Oh that's cool! Let me know how that goes and if possible, can you provide any tips on how to set up commentary with in game sound? A shopping list would be great :)[/QUOTE]

what I use is arcsoft showbiz, software that came with the hd pvr 2 and there is an option of recording audio (while watching the video) and then it adds it in, then you control the volume up or down on the original in game audio or the recorded
PS sorry about the late response!

[quote name='AssaultedGaming']Congrats To CaptainEnforcer On Winning! His Twitter Was Drawn!! I Have A New contest Ima Start REAL soon.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks a lot. I'll take the PSN credit. Thanks again! Makes me want to promote your pages even more! :D

bread's done
Back