213 replies to this topic

#61 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:30 AM

Yay 100% remains.

I believe it ends 2/23

Thanks for the heads up, OP. I'll probably pick up Resident Evil for that price. What's Best Buy's price match policy for used games? I just bought Sleeping Dogs a few days ago for 29.99 (my first preowned purchase from them), and would love to get two more games for the price of one. Is it 60 days for silver just like with new products? Thanks.

They don't pm anything used since it's considered "rerfurbished". You could bring the receipt back & do a return/rebuy but YMMV as some stores will require the item unopened.

Can you grab this deal online, i don't feel like driving 30 minutes into the city go grab this deal.

All weekly ad deals are both in-store/online unless stated as online/in-store only.

#62 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:35 AM

So does that mean that online coop is also available for all 3 campaigns?

Yes all 4 campaigns have online coop.

Anyone think its worth it to pick up RE6 again for $10? (I have $10 in RZ cert)

I bought the Anthology back at release for $74.99, and eventually price matched it even less, on top of the $20 RZ preorder cert.

I got to chapter 3 in everyone's campaign, but traded it in because I had some crazy urge to play BL2, and wanted to get the $42 credit for RE6.

Just curious from those who already beat it, if its worth the rebuy for finishing everyone's story, do Ada's story, and go back for another run through messing around and getting those emblems?

I really enjoyed the game. People hate it for whatever reasons, but I've played through multiple times so I say go for it.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#63 souNdwAve89

souNdwAve89

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:39 AM

Gonna pick up RE6 for the PS3. That is the lowest price that I've seen for that game so far. It will be some time until it drops below $20 to like how RE5 regular is $15 on average at most stores.

#64 Minkyboi

Minkyboi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:04 AM

Gotta pick up RE6 too

#65 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

This game didn't meet sales expectations, so waiting for it to drop a lot more. In the meantime, can wait to see if the gold edition gets announced.

#66 JSD

JSD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:39 AM

$20 was my buy price for this one. Thanks for the heads up OP.

#67 tempbast

tempbast

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

Wow I am all over RE:6 for $20. Maybe I'll buy this week and PM later just because! PS I too want to know 360 vs ps3

360 has DLC timed exclusives. The ps3 still hasn't gotten the three dlc multiplayer game modes. PS3 will get it by the end of Feb, but 360 will get another new multiplayer game mode.

Not much of a difference other than that. I guess go with the system that you have more friends on and if they have RE6.

#68 maxpower0965

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:38 PM

I'll probably get RE6 since my best buy has been doing buy a game get a free game guide. $20 is about a good price for me to pay

#69 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

Can you grab this deal online, i don't feel like driving 30 minutes into the city go grab this deal.

If you're talking about RE6 it should be online to, you may have to pay shipping though.

Amazon may match this as well.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#70 KidSqueek

KidSqueek

Hero of Time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

Amazon may match this as well.

Mostly likely Amazon will price match it starting Sunday. Once they do, I will be getting it for free with my $20 credit from pre-ordering Dead Space 3 :bouncy:\\:D/:mrgreen:

#71 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

I highly doubt anyone was considering it, but avoid Trash Pack at any price. I picked it up out of curiosity for $9.99 as a DOTD, what a mistake that was. Luckily I got about $9 back by trading it in.

Thanks for the heads up, OP. I'll probably pick up Resident Evil for that price. What's Best Buy's price match policy for used games? I just bought Sleeping Dogs a few days ago for 29.99 (my first preowned purchase from them), and would love to get two more games for the price of one. Is it 60 days for silver just like with new products? Thanks.

They don't pm anything used since it's considered "rerfurbished". You could bring the receipt back & do a return/rebuy but YMMV as some stores will require the item unopened.

I imagine if you can talk to a manager you can probably get them to match this weeks B2G1 sale, but as Enuf said they'll probably have to process it as a return first (but they likely wouldn't require an unopened copy to do so if they are being at all reasonable as you're really just price matching a new/better deal).

Reminder everyone, the B2G1 free sale does not stack with the 10% off for GCU members in store but it does if you purchase online (even for in-store pick up).

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#72 darkrun

darkrun

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:20 PM

I have a $50 Best Buy card I got for Christmas and I still haven't found anything I like to use it on. I'm waiting on Dragon Quest IX to reach $10 since it's been there before. If that never happens, I'll just use it to help me get a 5th gen iPod Touch or a 3DS XL.

#73 Higgs1

Higgs1

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:25 PM

consoles aren't part of the 100% trade credit, right? Only games? I want to get a 3ds xl but would need to get rid of my 3ds first

#74 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:04 PM

consoles aren't part of the 100% trade credit, right? Only games? I want to get a 3ds xl but would need to get rid of my 3ds first

Just games. Sometimes Gamestop runs a double credit on systems with some somewhat decent final trade value.

#75 tingram83

tingram83

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

For those of you getting re6 it might be worth trying bb to match toysrus buy 1 get 1 40% off games under $20. I have had some success in the past with this.

#76 Eye Carumba

Eye Carumba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:11 AM

Kinda funny that RE6 drops to $20 on the week that Dead Space 3 arrives.

#77 ibelongtohalo

ibelongtohalo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:52 AM

Am I missing something? Just left Best Buy, and RE6 was 29.99. They wouldn't go down to 19.99.

#78 tingram83

tingram83

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:55 AM

Sale doesn't start till the 10th. Ha ha

#79 ibelongtohalo

ibelongtohalo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:58 AM

Sale doesn't start till the 10th. Ha ha

I'm an idiot. Thanks for pointing that out! I figure while I'm picking up Kirby, I can pick up RE6. I need to pay more attention:)

#80 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:17 AM

Would be nice if mods would message people when they go deleting thread responses and give a reason.
www.GamersVlog.com - Enter for game giveaways.

#81 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

Has the Kinect been cheaper than $89.99 anywhere? Only sale cheaper I ever saw was a refurbished one from GS for $39.99 and I missed out. :cry: I want a kinect to use with skyrim and dead space 3 just for fun as well as a few kinect arcades but $90 is too much for me.

512847.png

#82 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

Might as well get RE6. I have a $20 Reward Zone cert that will pay that off real nicely. I'm loving the Best Buy RZ Facebook app. 175 free points a week? Yes please.

#83 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

Might as well get RE6. I have a $20 Reward Zone cert that will pay that off real nicely. I'm loving the Best Buy RZ Facebook app. 175 free points a week? Yes please.

What app?

#84 NzumbeKiller

NzumbeKiller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:10 PM

Any good flips with the 100 percent "bonus"?

HA.

#85 GDark

GDark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

For those of you getting re6 it might be worth trying bb to match toysrus buy 1 get 1 40% off games under $20. I have had some success in the past with this.

If this works that would be sweet, I just have to show them the ad right? I wonder when that offer ends..

#86 luan87us

luan87us

I am cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

I hope amazon will match. Tax will kill the deal.

#87 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

What app?

Just search "Best Buy Reward Zone" on Facebook and there is an app that you log into with your RZ account. You can take a poll daily to get 25 points. Sometimes there's an extra poll for another 25 points.

#88 aShufflinZombie

aShufflinZombie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:31 PM

Can you use reward certs toward amazon gift cards?

#89 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

Just search "Best Buy Reward Zone" on Facebook and there is an app that you log into with your RZ account. You can take a poll daily to get 25 points. Sometimes there's an extra poll for another 25 points.

Is there a poll every single day? Seems crazy, they would give you $5 every 10 days at that rate. I did it for a week and for some reason thought it was only for that week.

512847.png

#90 tylerdurden10

tylerdurden10

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

I hope amazon will match. Tax will kill the deal.

C'mon dude, I could understand shipping cost "killing" a deal, but tax, really? :roll: