Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:07 AM

Going to pull the trigger and pick up RE6 tomorrow

#182 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:32 AM

Gonna pick up RE6 with 2 certs- the Facebook Reward Zone poll is revolutionary

Hell yeah it is. It's too good to be true. It made me pull the trigger recently on the Kirby Collection, Skyfall bluray and a B2G1 combo of RE6, Jurassic the Hunted (360), and Saw:The Videogame (360). <--- Can you tell I'm an achievement whore?

My mom also has a rewardzone account, so... you could say I've been kind of double dipping with the facebook app. :-P

All the used games look perfect except Saw didn't come with a manual and the coverart had some water damage.

My used RE6 also didn't come with a manual, but I'm sort of guessing that it never had a manual. Am I correct?

If I ordered those three games used from gamestop.com, they would have been in generic cases with generic artwork and scratched and refurbished to complete shit.

#183 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:20 AM

Hell yeah it is. It's too good to be true. It made me pull the trigger recently on the Kirby Collection, Skyfall bluray and a B2G1 combo of RE6, Jurassic the Hunted (360), and Saw:The Videogame (360). <--- Can you tell I'm an achievement whore?

My mom also has a rewardzone account, so... you could say I've been kind of double dipping with the facebook app. :-P

All the used games look perfect except Saw didn't come with a manual and the coverart had some water damage.

My used RE6 also didn't come with a manual, but I'm sort of guessing that it never had a manual. Am I correct?

If I ordered those three games used from gamestop.com, they would have been in generic cases with generic artwork and scratched and refurbished to complete shit.

yea RE6 doesnt really have a manual i think its a 1 page advertisement if that lol

i actually want to try saw just because ive seen all 8 movies i have no idea how easy the achievements are or not

#184 dc delta90

dc delta90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

Most of them are definitely resurfaced, not traded in like that.

ALL CD based games are resurfaced. Standard process on all CD based games for Best Buy.

You are right on whether cover art or manual are included. It's all reliant on the condition that customers are trading in the games.

Same warranty as new on them as well.

#185 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:42 PM

yea RE6 doesnt really have a manual i think its a 1 page advertisement if that lol

i actually want to try saw just because ive seen all 8 movies i have no idea how easy the achievements are or not

Thanks. I was hoping RE6 didn't have a real manual.

I couldn't find any other $17.99 games I wanted, so I got those achievement whore games. I'm a fan of the Saw movies as well. The first film is good and rest are sort of in that area of "it's so bad it's good."

The xplay video reviews for the saw games are pretty funny, so they stuck in my head when I made the choice to buy it. They even commented on how many achievements will pop up and you won't even know what they are for. Fuck I miss that show.

I noticed the first game is also very cheap on Amazon and at Gamestop.

#186 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:05 AM

Got my used copies of Max Payne 3, Resident Evil 6 and Portal 2 for $34.03. After $15 cert I paid $18.27 out of pocket. Everything was 100% complete and good shape. I hope I can get through RE6 but if I cannot I will just sell it.

#187 dan77733

dan77733

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:39 AM

Anyone trade in Hitman HD Trilogy? If so, how much was the base? Reason im asking is because I have typed in Hitman, Hitman HD Trilogy and the UPC on the Best Buy trade in site and its never listed.

#188 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:42 AM

Anyone trade in Hitman HD Trilogy? If so, how much was the base? Reason im asking is because I have typed in Hitman, Hitman HD Trilogy and the UPC on the Best Buy trade in site and its never listed.

if you cannot find it, they give you the generic $1 or something trade in value

#189 dan77733

dan77733

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:53 AM

if you cannot find it, they give you the generic $1 or something trade in value

UGH. Thanks for the response.

#190 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:08 AM

This is the latest we have got in the week without a look at the next week's ad. Where have our insiders gone?

#191 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:28 AM

This is the latest we have got in the week without a look at the next week's ad. Where have our insiders gone?

Been wondering the same thing...

#192 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:10 AM

making love to best buy employees?

#193 CarltonBanks85

CarltonBanks85

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:43 AM

My three used games came today. I got Mod Nation Racers, GT5 and God of War Collection. Both MNR and GT came with original cover and game manual. GoW came with some BB cover and no game manual.

#194 bar2112

bar2112

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:17 AM

RE6 is $20 already but I still haven't seen Darksiders II hit that price. Damn it!

Here is a link for it at BBY for $14.99 NEW. (says save 35.00) Hope you can get one :D

http://www.bestbuy.c...rs ii&lp=2&cp=1

#195 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:12 AM

wow...I may have to look at BB for more used games...this is my first time buying used from them...
I picked up
Zelda Twilight Princess, SW Force Unleashed 2, and Monster Hunter Tri for 15.xx w/ the B2G1

I think thats a GREAT price for those three games...

Also I found a Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition for 360 for 12.99 but I did not get it....kinda regretting it now seeing as how I realize that was actually mis-tagged. might go back and get it...
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#196 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:14 AM

Kinda shocked we havent gotten next weeks ad yet.

#197 zyk

zyk

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:29 AM

I just assume the deals aren't that great when the weekly ad hasn't shown up by now. I think the DVD and Blu Ray deals for next week were posted already.

#198 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:55 AM

Bought 3 games at 4.99 each and 2 out of 3 came in original cases with manuals, not bad considering those are the cheapest they offer. I thought for sure I'd be lucky to get 1 in an actual case. Will have to pickup a couple more of the 9.99s I saw.

#199 twiztid lestat

twiztid lestat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

Nevermind :)

I asked about Darksiders 2 being on sale. I just processed my order. 14.99 for it NEW, is BEYOND amazing. I can't wait

#200 Glasscocked

Glasscocked

CAG title goes here

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:43 PM

I picked up RE6 for Playstation 3 today. To say there were plenty of copies available would be a bit of an understatement.

#201 theeipi

theeipi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

does anyone know if the bonus TIV ends today, or if it was extended?
e^(ipi) = -1

#202 zyk

zyk

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:54 AM

i remember someone mentioning that they saw it extended til next week, but there hasn't been a confirmation.

i guess we'll find out later tonight when the site updates

#203 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:56 AM

Gonna pick up RE6 with 2 certs- the Facebook Reward Zone poll is revolutionary

How do I do the poll? Can't find it on Facebook.

#204 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:04 AM

search "best buy reward zone app" it should pop up as an auto fill in

#205 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:15 AM

i remember someone mentioning that they saw it extended til next week, but there hasn't been a confirmation.

i guess we'll find out later tonight when the site updates

Someone has the ad cuz there have been post and pics of all the movie deals in a different part of the forum, but no one would respond to me when I asked about the trade in bonus.

I hope it's extended because I didn't get to finish dead space 3 today like I thought I would. I still want to get max value out of it tomorrow.

:360: Disney Infinity :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life
:psp: Dragons Crown

#206 @ndrew

@ndrew

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:19 AM

What time do the sales usually end? I only need 25 more points for another rz cert, and I was hoping to do the poll tonight and then order re6 before the sale ended.

#207 Midnight Rydah

Midnight Rydah

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:34 AM

Just looked at the ad & it has the 100% bonus trade in value on any video game.

#208 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:17 AM

Found the poll. Just did it now. Does anybody know when the cutoff time is until the next day for this poll? Because I just did it now, and I want to do it again tomorrow. I'm just 20 points away from being able to get a $10 certificate and I want to use it tomorrow for Pokemon Black and White 2.

#209 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:24 AM

Found the poll. Just did it now. Does anybody know when the cutoff time is until the next day for this poll? Because I just did it now, and I want to do it again tomorrow. I'm just 20 points away from being able to get a $10 certificate and I want to use it tomorrow for Pokemon Black and White 2.

Probably won't happen because

Between 2/3 and 2/23, new transactions will take longer to appear in your account. This is part of year-end account and system maintenance. During this time, you may still issue certificates if you have enough points available. No new transactions and/or points will be reflected in your account until after 2/23.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#210 isr34l

isr34l

The Business Bitch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:39 AM

Probably won't happen because

The daily poll reward zone points show up immediately, at least, they do for me