Photo
- - - - -

What Games Do You Wish Had Online Support/Multiplayer?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SolidSnake86

SolidSnake86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

Many games today have online multiplayer, leaderboards, etc, but what classic games do you wish had online features?

Personally, if I had to pick just one, it would be Crash Team Racing for the PS1. Online multiplayer racing and battle modes would have been too awesome for words.

I'm not a 'pro gamer' by any stretch, so I never held any illusions that I'd one day reign at online mulitplayer in, say, MW2 or Marvel vs. Capcom - in fact, I often have my ass handed to me in most online games. However, I mastered every facet of Crash Team Racing back in the day, and would be confident that I'd rank on the highest leaderboards. I remember having mock tournaments with friends and I'd crush them all. To take that online would be amazing.

#2 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:16 AM

None. Couch based multiplayer has always been the best, I wouldn't wish any of the older games had it.

Get off my lawn, etc. :oldman:
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#3 JSoup

JSoup

CUSTOM USER TITLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

I'm with blindinglights for the most part. There are a few games that could have benefited from an update automatic update or two if it were theoretically possible.

vYKY.png

#4 Calipso

Calipso

Der Metzgermeister

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

n64 WWF No Mercy would have been even more awesome if it had multiplayer at the time.

I grew up eventually and now detest wrestling, but the game is still a classic and I spent many nights over friend's houses in a 4-way match ganging up on one particular guy to make him rage.
Currently playing:
:pc: - Red Orchestra 2
:pc: - Killing Floor
:pc: - SimCity 4
:360: - Uno
:360: - Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

#5 kingfelix

kingfelix

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

gotta say there cld be an interesting online bioshock multiplayer where u maybe start with jst the wrench and have to find the ammo before an all out brawl or a fight where a player can play as splicers or big daddys etc. maybe like halos zombie games where one player starts as a bigdaddy and anyone killed becomes a splicer and must take out the remaining players
interms of old games super street fighter for snes and granturismo 2 for ps1

Edited by kingfelix, 13 February 2013 - 11:50 PM.