Newegg Weekly Deals 2/5 - 2/11

Thanks OP. Nothing for me, surprised that they want $15 for RE5 and it's not even the Gold edition.

Also, there's a typo in the title if you feel like changing it.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Thanks OP. Nothing for me, surprised that they want $15 for RE5 and it's not even the Gold edition.

Also, there's a typo in the title if you feel like changing it.[/QUOTE]
Haha thank you man Yeah I saw it now xD

And I didn't know thought since it was a new release I'll update

Heads up on f1 2011. Ordered it last time, and they send a south american version with a sticker covering that label on the back. Shady shady shady.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Thanks OP. Nothing for me, surprised that they want $15 for RE5 and it's not even the Gold edition.

Also, there's a typo in the title if you feel like changing it.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I recall seeing the Gold edition pretty consistently around $10.

Is Doom 3 BFG Edition steamworks? And is the game worth it? I've heard mixed things about it, I already have the original game on Steam too.

So will Fallout activate on steam?

Edit: I see that you are required to activate this on steam actually, may buy this...

Almost pulled the trigger on Bejeweled but I thought PopCap discs usually come with a handful of games? Besides Bejeweled Blitz, in this case, I guess not.

If anyone is interested, it's currently selling for the same price on Amazon (y'know, if you have credit or something I suppose), it's from a third-party seller but still ships FSSS/Prime, other third-party sellers are selling around the same price ATM if that sells out, too.

...Anyone else miss Sega's Columns? I'd download that if it was available, for cheap of course lol.

[quote name='RCizzle65']Is Doom 3 BFG Edition steamworks? And is the game worth it? I've heard mixed things about it, I already have the original game on Steam too.[/QUOTE]

it isn't worth it. apparently the graphics aren't as good as the original. the textures are lower quality and it's basically a port of the console versions. it makes no sense seeing as it was originally a pc game when doom 3 came out. the only benefit i see are the extra levels and the fact that it's widescreen.

bread's done
Back