20% off all PC Games at GameFly

Dead Space 3 for $47.99 sounds like a good way to buy it this weekend. Thanks!

Also I'm not completely sold on it so I'm waiting but this makes the new Tomb Raider about $36 after this coupon which works on pre-orders apparently.

the dead space 3 is an Origin code right? gamefly is really terrible in this field.. I'm buying for friend and don't want it locked to my account.

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']the dead space 3 is an Origin code right? gamefly is really terrible in this field.. I'm buying for friend and don't want it locked to my account.[/QUOTE]

More than likely. Almost anything EA now days is through Origin so it should just be a code they send you. Don't quote me on that however

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']the dead space 3 is an Origin code right? gamefly is really terrible in this field.. I'm buying for friend and don't want it locked to my account.[/QUOTE]

All EA games on PC are redeemable on Origin. I can vouch for that since I got Mirror's Edge years ago on GF (back then D2D) and I recently got The Sims 3 expansions on it too. Just copy and paste the product code (which Gamefly gives you after purchasing the game) onto Origin and you're good. Skip out on the GF client. :cool:

[quote name='jer7583']Dead Space 3 for $47.99 sounds like a good way to buy it this weekend. Thanks!

Also I'm not completely sold on it so I'm waiting but this makes the new Tomb Raider about $36 after this coupon which works on pre-orders apparently.[/QUOTE]

Tried it at checkout and it didn't work for me. Wasn't gonna grab it (was testing to see if it would work) but even without the discount it seems like a good deal regardless.

thanks for the info guys.. it works for me to cut to $47.99

just wondering if it's the limited edition ? or the bonuses are all cut off.. i will report back

I'm pretty curious to see if Dead Space 3 comes out to be the Limited Edition if you get it from this deal. Anyone know for sure?

Got pick up Arma 2 and Far cry 3
digital

Looked at the restrictions and took a shot in the dark.

Scored 20% off of Aliens: Colonial Marines! Total got knocked down to $39.99!

I was wanting to get the first Witcher but it doesn't say that it supports windows 7. Has anyone tried it on 7 or 8 to see how it runs?

[quote name='Vap']I was wanting to get the first Witcher but it doesn't say that it supports windows 7. Has anyone tried it on 7 or 8 to see how it runs?[/QUOTE]

2 years ago I played on Windows 7 and I don't remember any issues off the top of my head.

[quote name='Vap']I was wanting to get the first Witcher but it doesn't say that it supports windows 7. Has anyone tried it on 7 or 8 to see how it runs?[/QUOTE]

I bought it on Steam the other day when it was $5 and I'm running Windows 8. Runs perfectly fine for me.

EDIT: Anyone know if Arma 2 Combined Operations gives you a Steam Code? For $11 I buy asap if its through Steam.

[quote name='styl3s']What Arma do i need for DayZ? Just Arma 2? Or the combined arms bundle?[/QUOTE]

You need Combined Operations. And to answer my own question, it doesn't activate through Steam. You can still play Day Z though, just rather have a Steam version by personal preference.

[quote name='T9X69']You need Combined Operations. And to answer my own question, it doesn't activate through Steam. You can still play Day Z though, just rather have a Steam version by personal preference.[/QUOTE]
No steam activation? Meh, i will wait for a steam sale.

It's bad enough i have to have shitty origin installed, i refuse to download other proprietary software. It's why i won't buy off gamestop.com (yes i know they have steam keys but you are forced to download GS software to retrieve the key.)

bread's done
Back