PS3 500gb Assassins Creed 3 Bundle $159.99 @Cowboom

[quote name='Kromis']Wow this is pretty insane! Is Cowboom reliable?[/QUOTE]
It's owned by Best Buy, so yes.

I'd be careful. Says may be missing parts or accessories.

You don't want to get one without a controller, cables, or even a HDD(less likely, but who knows at that price).

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']I'd be careful. Says may be missing parts or accessories.

You don't want to get one without a controller, cables, or even a HDD(less likely, but who knows at that price).[/QUOTE]

There were 2 pages of the systems when I posted. Most, if not all, were just missing the 30-days of ps+. All gone now.

You may want to edit the topic title so it mentions that the consoles are used.

EDIT: Nevermind

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fukurou']Note that Cowboom's stuff is all used. Including systems.[/QUOTE]

My brand new copy of War for Cybertron from Cowboom says hi.

Yes I was...thank you very much...almost screwed it up trying to go too fast. Put a condition 4 in the cart right away, signifigant scratches caught my eye so I went back real quick and was able to get a 5 just missing the USB cable and ps+ trial. Thanks again.

Thanks for the tip-off guys. I managed to get a condition 5 w/out PS+ trial and a/v cable. I would of preferred the original slim model but for this price I can't complain.

just from experience and from what ive also heard from other people....these superslims are extremely prone to overheating. i got one when they first came out, and it just died on me 2 weeks ago, not even 90 days old. luckily sony is replacing it but ive heard quite a few stories about this happening.

[quote name='FEN1XD0WN']just from experience and from what ive also heard from other people....these superslims are extremely prone to overheating. i got one when they first came out, and it just died on me 2 weeks ago, not even 90 days old. luckily sony is replacing it but ive heard quite a few stories about this happening.[/QUOTE]

That's disappointing. It was bad enough that Microsoft had all those launch systems that over heated and died. But at least Microsoft was able to redesign the systems and extend the warranties for 3 years. I hope Sony acts quickly if this in fact a design problem.

So far our superslim (bought new - the black friday bundle) is working fine. We've had it since a little after BF and it's gotten a lot of use since Xmas. Not sure if that says much, but it's something.

These keep coming in and out of stock. There's a grade 4 up right now with no controller. Ashlee, if you are still interested make sure to check in the wee hours. I grabbed a grade 5 at about 1am eastern time a couple days ago. I tracked their stock over the course of about a week and they definitely keep coming in and out of stock. Don't give up!

Lol Too bad I didn't see this last night. Just ordered a BF PS3 bundle from Amazon for 225 shipped. Ah well, I probably wouldn't have gotten one with everything and in good shape from here.

bread's done
Back