Photo
- - - - -

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch guidebook back on sale on Amazon, $26.39+FS

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#31 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

mass effect 1? probably not

mass effect 2 isn't an rpg

mass effect 3 is one of the worst gaming experiences ive ever had.

1 is easily the best in the series.

2 is an rpg, what would make you think otherwise??

3's ending is weak but not nearly as bad as people complain about. The previous 30 hours ment nothing? No way.

#32 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:04 AM

If Mass Effect 3 is one of the worst gaming experiences you've ever had, I am jealous of your gaming experiences.

This, so hard. Anyone who thinks ME is the best RPG this gen probably started gaming this gen. Its a shooter, and a subpar one at that. No dice rolls, no RPG.

Uhhh, what? Why would previous generation experience be necessary to determine the best RPG of this generation?

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#33 Fratty McDouche

Fratty McDouche

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:11 AM

Looks like the deal is dead.

#34 smacd101

smacd101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:19 AM

Wow, sold out again. Glad I got mine earlier today. Thanks for the heads up!

You can still pre order from BN.com if you want it, the web site says it won't ship until later, but you never know, and it's cheaper than this and hey, you still get it... I have one an order pending through them I put in a couple days ago, I'll cancel it if I can get this one sooner.

#35 Taren Fox

Taren Fox

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

Got the game and guide off Amazon today. (-: I'm really looking forward to it!

#36 Super Sonic

Super Sonic

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:55 AM

If these people were smart they would just make more wizard editions and guides to sate demand. They would make a fortune. Price gouged sales on Ebay between private buyers and sellers do not net them a dime.

#37 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:47 AM

If these people were smart they would just make more wizard editions and guides to sate demand. They would make a fortune. Price gouged sales on Ebay between private buyers and sellers do not net them a dime.

The thing is these type of products aren't easy to just "throw together." People like to imagine a big factory some place just sitting empty with nothing to do but that's not how it works. Those machines don't just sit there doing nothing. They have to interrupt a scheduled production to redo these and that costs money. They need a production run that justifies that added expense to do all this again but the problem is that when the product is finished and ready to ship out will demand still be high enough to require the supply they've had to make? Some times it is, most often it's not. How many of these people buying it off ebay are going to be ok waiting until march or later to get their "must have" game?

#38 Super Sonic

Super Sonic

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:49 AM

When demand is so freakishly high many are willing to pay $350+ a pop I'd wager switching gears would be worth the cost.

#39 Alucard400

Alucard400

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:32 AM

I was upset that i miss this earlier today. sold out. i refresh the page and the preorder is up again for feb 14 shipments. anyone who missed it order now!

#40 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:45 AM

I was upset that i miss this earlier today. sold out. i refresh the page and the preorder is up again for feb 14 shipments. anyone who missed it order now!

Was it $24? Saw that price listed, but it's OOS now.
Posted Image

#41 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:56 AM

Damn gone again

#42 SereneStream

SereneStream

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:13 PM

was going to hop on this but i remembered i had a 50% game guide discount from the best buy gamers unlocked coupon package. local best buy still had 2 in stock, picking up later today for $20 :D

#43 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:25 PM

was going to hop on this but i remembered i had a 50% game guide discount from the best buy gamers unlocked coupon package. local best buy still had 2 in stock, picking up later today for $20 :D

If it's still $20 after a 50% off promo that's not a deal. By the time you factor in sales tax and the time and gas you spent you'd be better just getting it on amazon for $24 if it weren't OOS.

needler420.png

#44 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

What is this, like the 12th time it's come back and gone out of stock?

Currently playing:
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - :) :bomb:

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#45 LD_Helix

LD_Helix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

Just got an email from namco that they will send me a free copy of the guidebook free in by February 18th in for the wizard edition fiasco. It said I dont have to do anything and it will just be sent straight out. Though its nice, I was hoping that they have more of the Wizards Edition or maybe an email about a possible reprint.

#46 gepet0

gepet0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

Just got an email from namco that they will send me a free copy of the guidebook free in by February 18th in for the wizard edition fiasco. It said I dont have to do anything and it will just be sent straight out. Though its nice, I was hoping that they have more of the Wizards Edition or maybe an email about a possible reprint.

Yeah me too just got it today says it is on the way. A hardbound one at that

#47 SereneStream

SereneStream

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

If it's still $20 after a 50% off promo that's not a deal. By the time you factor in sales tax and the time and gas you spent you'd be better just getting it on amazon for $24 if it weren't OOS.

it is when all im paying extra is the minor sales tax and that the best buy is within walking distance and i get it right away rather than having to wait :P

#48 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:59 PM

Yeah, I'm really glad this came today! I was going to start my hunt for this today...

#49 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

I got the email too. Now I have to sell off the one I bought from Amazon. Took the gamble and kept my order since I couldn't be sure Namco would actually deliver I the promised guides. : /

#50 Meelahd

Meelahd

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

Just got the email from Namco Bandai saying they will send me my guide on the week of February 18th.

My UK Wizard's Edition isn't supposed to arrive until the 20th, so the timing isn't too bad...

#51 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:16 PM

Damn I keep hoping these bumps are for a restock *le sigh*

#52 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

Damn I keep hoping these bumps are for a restock *le sigh*

Sorry....Opps I did it again! :bouncy:
There might be a restock since they're printing guides for the people cancelled by Digial River. No reason they couldn't have printed more to sell. Namco said they aren't going to begin shipping the guides till Feb 18th so after that date some stores could get stock as well.

#53 Shirei

Shirei

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:33 AM

The guide is back in stock on Barnes & Noble for $24.99.

http://www.barnesand...5981&x=07211102

#54 theemadgamer

theemadgamer

SILENCE! I keel you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:20 AM

Good enough for me! Would have preferred an Amazon purchase with Prime but this will do nicely.

Thanks!

#55 Link2430

Link2430

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:27 AM

Thanks for the heads up. It ended up being $31.30 with tax and shipping. Frustrating it was $0.01 away from free shipping, I looked around the store for something cheaper than the shipping price but I didn't have any luck.

#56 Hiroshou

Hiroshou

You bred Raptors!?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:50 AM

Received my guide today from Amazon. Came shrink wrapped to a cardboard backing in a pretty tight fit box with no damage.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#57 chunlirocks

chunlirocks

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:52 AM

Y isn't this in the fucking graveyard?
:joystick: CERTIFIED GRADE A VIDIOT:joystick:

IN MY CONSOLES - NOW PLAYING:
:ps3: BLAZBLUE and DEMON's SOULS
:360: MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI 1. 5
:ps2: EVERBLUE 2
:wii: METROID PRIME TRILOGY
:psp: Field Commander
:xbox: XYANIDE

#58 narec

narec

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:49 AM

Thanks for the heads up. It ended up being $31.30 with tax and shipping. Frustrating it was $0.01 away from free shipping, I looked around the store for something cheaper than the shipping price but I didn't have any luck.

these are my favorite sketchbooks. only $4.48.

http://www.barnesand...n=9781616805289

and barnes always has them at this price. wire binding allows the book to lay flat and the paper is heavy enough to take light watercolor washes.

#59 RedEagleEX

RedEagleEX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

Thanks for the tip on Barnes and Noble! It came up to 24.99 and I needed 1 cent to make it free shipping. So I added a $0.99 Book marker and got it all under $28 after taxes! ^__^ Wasn't sure if they actually had it in stock until I just got the confirmation number for shipping!

#60 LawLessChaoz

LawLessChaoz

Threatened

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:56 PM

Mine shipped this morning.
Posted Image