Class of Heroes 2 UMD

Fabrizo

CAGiversary!
There's a survey going on for the next few days to gauge interest in an EXTREMELY limited print run for retail copies (which also include a PSN voucher for Vita owners) for Class of Heroes 2. If they manage to get 2500 signatures then there will be a pre-order only release made available.

If its successful there has been some talk of bringing over other quality niche titles that we wouldn't otherwise get, so I'd suggest anyone with even a small amount of interest in niche Japanese games to sign up.

Here's the link: http://www.gaijinworks.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Squarehard']You're right, this isn't a deal.[/QUOTE]
Have some respect Trolling oldie you should know better...

[quote name='slidecage']if its only 7 days i think they are almost out of time and wont make it[/QUOTE]

It just started on Monday and it just got picked up in the news on a lot of gaming websites today. While it's not a sure thing, it certainly isn't over just yet.

Hell yeah.

PlayCanada who? I just put that I'm interested in 1,251 copies. I'm going to be a majority owner of this uber rare 2,500 printing.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Have some respect Trolling oldie you should know better...[/QUOTE]

You should know better the internet is serious business.

Glad to see Vic be able to work something out and to get the game out with LE UMD version.

I'm not interested in the game at all (1st person dungeon crawler...blah :whistle2:# ) but its good to see they were willing to do this, thing is though I didn't hear about this until I saw it here, so they need to do a lot better with getting the word out (ex. Shadowgate KS) so people can actually get behind this and support it.

If this is compatible with the PS Vita, I say PSN-only release with a color PDF manual. Keep the cost down for both the consumer and the developer.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511571

I read that entire thread last night, and interviews that Xseed and Atlus did that they discussed in their, some interesting insights.

The big thing is Vic Ireland said if this does the 2500 units or better, he intended to due limited physical runs of every Class of Heroes games, plus some BIG UNANNOUNCED PSP game(s) (possibly 7th Dragon) that way as well.

So I'm hoping that this campaign succeeds, because I'm more than happy to support him with some other PSP JRPGs that we still don't have over here and if I can get'em on UMD all the better.

Edit: Might have to put my money where my mouth is and support this too, will be watching dilligently over the weekend to see how this campaign goes, also need to watch more gameplay videos. ;)

I signed up. I'm not really interested in a combo, just want the digital version for say...$19.99. The first game wasn't amazing, but at the same time I want to see decent games hit the Vita/PSN.

Yeah I went and put my support for it, not so much for the game itself, but more to spur what comes later and also to let Atlus and Xseed know that some fans want physical product too.

Sure, I'll sign up for one. Comes with UMD and digital copy...what have I got to lose? Next step is just to get them to convince Amazon to not send them out in those horrible bubble mailers...hate those things.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Have some respect Trolling oldie you should know better...[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

I'm interested but I don't have an Amazon payments account and don't want to create one so not sure if I should go ahead and give them my email unless they plan to have other payment options available.

^ you're not paying right away. it's just a signup list to get an idea on the amount of people interested as well as amount.

I can't believe I forgot to contribute during the kickstarter campaign.

[quote name='jthieme']I'm interested but I don't have an Amazon payments account and don't want to create one so not sure if I should go ahead and give them my email unless they plan to have other payment options available.[/QUOTE]

So far, I only heard of Amazon payments being the only option to pay for the game. We'll probably know more details once the sign-up drive is a success.

That said, it's been confirmed that the sign-up has passed 2,100. Only 400 more to go! Also in case any one is still on the fence, the campaign for this is over by the end of Wednesday, February 13th.

[quote name='worrybomb']So far, I only heard of Amazon payments being the only option to pay for the game. We'll probably know more details once the sign-up drive is a success.

That said, it's been confirmed that the sign-up has passed 2,100. Only 400 more to go! Also in case any one is still on the fence, the campaign for this is over by the end of Wednesday, February 13th.[/QUOTE]

I went ahead and signed up and will see what happens. Hopefully I can work out and arrangement with them to pay via Paypal if it gets to that point.

[quote name='jthieme']I went ahead and signed up and will see what happens. Hopefully I can work out and arrangement with them to pay via Paypal if it gets to that point.[/QUOTE]

It'll be wise to send Vic a tweet asking about that over to @gaijin4life. Regardless, thanks for the sign-up! His latest tweet states that the sign-up is over the 2,350 mark. Only 150 more to go!

I signed up too, and will buy one if they become available. Not sure about this kind of game, but having new physical PSP UMDs released (or ports/enhancements, or whatever) is always a good thing.

Because of everyone supporting this campaign, the goal has been met according to the latest tweet.

While the goal has been met, for those that still haven't done so, please sign up. The campaign officially ends tomorrow morning. Thanks to everyone who signed up! =]

Glad this succeeded.

He mentioned in the Neo Gaf thread that if you can use Amazon, you can pay for it, no need to sign up for Amazon payments account.

Would have posted earlier, but been ill this week.

And live order links come up on Monday for those interested.

Gaijinworks has apparently rebooted the voting for the cover art of CoH2. For the final round of voting, Vic has whittled it down to a choice of 4 covers: 2 covers which were the most popular choices from the last voting round, 1 cover that is a mix variation of previous cover choices C and D, and by popular request, cover art that was used for the Japanese release of CoH2.

The top two choices will be used: one for the regular edition and the other for Kickstarter backers who supported the failed-CoH2 kickstarter.

You can vote at Gaijinworks' website.

[quote name='2DMention']I'm surprised they're still making PSP games now that the vita is out.[/QUOTE]

I'm not. PS2 games came out years and years after PS3 was released.

Pre-orders are now
for this!!

bread's done
Back