$56.XX Dead Space 3(PS3/X360) w/FS @ Overstock.com

Becareful with ordering from overstock. terrible customer service, Piss poor handling of package and most irratating is they over sell then tell you about it way down the road.
Its pretty much the last place on earth i will order from.

Yeah, you might as well have just pre-ordered it straight from a retailer offering pre-order bonuses, or offering $20 GC. The price difference is negligible at best. As much as I enjoyed Dead Space 2, I think I'll hold out until this one gets cheaper and save this one for Oct. :)

[quote name='eXiON']Yeah, you might as well have just pre-ordered it straight from a retailer offering pre-order bonuses, or offering $20 GC. The price difference is negligible at best[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I did in Amazon. Pre ordered it to get the $20 credit and extra perks and in return I shall get RE6 for free next week when Amazon price matches Best Buys $19.99 sale.

[quote name='eXiON']Yeah, you might as well have just pre-ordered it straight from a retailer offering pre-order bonuses, or offering $20 GC. The price difference is negligible at best. As much as I enjoyed Dead Space 2, I think I'll hold out until this one gets cheaper and save this one for Oct. :)[/QUOTE]Agreed, I noticed this site referenced how much cheper they are from AMZ figured this may allow some to pm then purchase thru them. I'd only match Sam's club $54.XX price @ BB & await the $40 sale price. But there's people with credit/perks from overstock so I guess it can help them.

hmm thanks for posting this but i'm gonna wait til the price gets down to $20- $30. The demo really disappointed me. Gonna keep working on my backlog

[quote name='Jhuntley']This thread just makes me miss Firethief threads. Also, I expect this game to be $10 by this time next year.[/QUOTE]The games tend to hold value for a while, I posted the 1st new $20 for DS2 & it was sold out in no time at all. It doesn't help that there's been no GOTY or complete versions but I could see a DS trilogy pack for a money grab possibly on next gen though. $10 used from someplace like Gamefly though maybe.

bread's done
Back