GGT 215 got Major Nelson banned from XBL

hankmecrankme

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Man, that dude is such a prick. He called me the N word, the B word, and the K word. All because I totally griefed that n00b in Calladuty. What a douche. :nottalking:

He also flashed his dick while playing Uno, but I kinda liked that. . .

[quote name='GUNNM']Report to xbox and have him perma banned.[/QUOTE]
Noooooooooooo!!! I haven't bought NGB on XBL yet. :cry: :cry: :cry:
[quote name='GUNNM']I just figured out you can lock onto an enemy in MGR. The game just became much better. ^___^
Instead of playing DS3 this morning I was practicing my parry skills.[/QUOTE]
Love parrying. it's the kewlest.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']I've played the MGR demo 11 times now and every time I go back I find something new and awesome I didn't notice before. God, so fucking good. Can't wait until it drops.[/QUOTE]
It's going to be so awesome. :bouncy:
[quote name='The Crotch']I fear I shall spend the rest of my life resisting the temptation to buy Daikatana on GOG.[/QUOTE]
Now you can be John Romero's bitch for $5.99. Insane deal.
[quote name='Indignate']Looks like someone here reported me :whistle2:(

Or the mods are constantly watching the thread.

Probably the latter.

Do you guys want a update on my ME3 playing?[/QUOTE]
lol Mods. And that message is what you get for saying you're Leda. I'm sure Matt does that on a daily basis to her. :drool:
[quote name='Luxuria']I haven't really played Rayman Origins yet. I suck.

On Chapter 4 of DmC. Combat is pretty fun still. Vergil looks like someone from N'Sync.[/QUOTE]
I haven't played much of Origins yet either. It's good though.

Jump cancels for days.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']http://www.capcom-unity.com/xantist...net-full-games-list-release-dates-and-pricing

I couldn't make this shit up. :rofl:

Come on, Capcom, what's next?

--

That message was the best thing I've ever seen on XBL.
It's a shame it was removed.[/QUOTE]
Way overpriced. Silly Capcom.

I had to bust out the keyboard for that message. :cool:
[quote name='gunm']Yay, Playstation 4 over $450. I see Sony is kind of not learning from their mistakes.

Now Xbox 720 will undercut them by $100.[/QUOTE]
Quote Kaz Hirai "Four hundred, ninety nine US dollars. . ."
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Pretty much.

I can't see Sony rushing to market with the WiiU on the shelves for $350 and the 360 successor coming and clocking in at $450 without that being the "PS4+Vita" bundle or something. :lol:

Maybe Sony is stupid and haven't learned anything.
Maybe they're not.

We'll see in about 2 weeks.[/QUOTE]
I'm betting on "Sony is stupid and haven't learned anything."
[quote name='whoknows']Hey! It's $150 less than the PS3 was at release!

Honestly though I'd spend $450 on a PS4 long before I'd ever spend $350 on a Wii U.[/QUOTE]
Amen to both. fuck Wii U.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Me too.
I'm too engrained in my Sony products at the moment. I love my PS3 and my Vita, so I'd want to carry that foward. Besides, if I got a WiiU how would I play RE6 Mercs with you? :cool:[/QUOTE]
I like my PS3, no interest in a Vita until it has games and is the Vita Go for $149.99 with 64 GB built in storage. Also hax.

By then, we'll be playing RE7 Mercs. :drool:
[quote name='ihadFG']It's great that the game will be multiplatform, but it's annoying that they are delaying the WiiU version until September.[/QUOTE]
Glad Wii U owners are getting fucked. They deserve it.
[quote name='whoknows']Well they can't just release the Wii U version then release a port of a game that's months old and expect to get $60. That would would be like....what the Wii U did at launch.[/QUOTE]
Truest thing ever said.
[quote name='ihadFG']While that is no doubt why they are doing it, I can't help but wonder if it may have been better to release the WiiU version this month as planned to capitalize on the lack of games for that system, and then release it for $40 on PS3/360 later on. I don't see it selling too well at $60 on PS3/360 either way.[/QUOTE]
Wii U version will be the lowest selling version by far. Better to release them all at the same time so it doesn't look like they are dumping an old game on PS3/360.
[quote name='whoknows']Would have been better for Nintendo for sure, but I guess they didn't throw enough money Ubisofts way in order to get them to do that.

It probably won't sell very well at $60, but I can see myself grabbing it with how good the first game was.[/QUOTE]
I'll get it off of Steam for cheap. Paid $15 for Origins. :bouncy:
[quote name='whoknows']Great news for anyone looking forward to Aliens Colonial Marines!!

http://www.premiergamingnetwork.com...-aka-horde-mode-confirmed-with-date-and-price

$15 is a great deal.

[quote name='SolidSnake86']C'mon guys...Major Nelson puts on a tough front, but beneath the anger, rage and verbal violence he really has a heart of gold.[/QUOTE]
big boss could beat solid snake in arm wrestling

I've never heard of the k word then again I'm not a racist like major nelson and know every slur in the dictionary

[quote name='GUNNM']they call me remy cause I sit back and throw sonic booms[/QUOTE]
They call me Q because I wear a metal mask, teach elementary and middle school children in Japan, and may or may not have tentacles under my clothes which I use to molest people I stalk.

[quote name='Indignate']This is what Tyler Carter should be doing instead of being in shitty generic metalcore bands.
[/QUOTE]

He also has a solo project to the best of my knowledge.

Guys I'm playing Ni No Kun(t)i!
It's cool.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Noooooooooooo!!! I haven't bought NGB on XBL yet. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Love parrying. it's the kewlest.

It's going to be so awesome. :bouncy:

Now you can be John Romero's bitch for $5.99. Insane deal.

lol Mods. And that message is what you get for saying you're Leda. I'm sure Matt does that on a daily basis to her. :drool:

I haven't played much of Origins yet either. It's good though.

Jump cancels for days.

Way overpriced. Silly Capcom.

I had to bust out the keyboard for that message. :cool:

Quote Kaz Hirai "Four hundred, ninety nine US dollars. . ."

I'm betting on "Sony is stupid and haven't learned anything."

Amen to both. fuck Wii U.

I like my PS3, no interest in a Vita until it has games and is the Vita Go for $149.99 with 64 GB built in storage. Also hax.

By then, we'll be playing RE7 Mercs. :drool:

Glad Wii U owners are getting fucked. They deserve it.

Truest thing ever said.

Wii U version will be the lowest selling version by far. Better to release them all at the same time so it doesn't look like they are dumping an old game on PS3/360.

I'll get it off of Steam for cheap. Paid $15 for Origins. :bouncy:

DLC is the best. Can't wait to buy it!

Sony says "Want BC? Buy a PS3!" It's like when they told you to buy a PS2 if you wanted BC on PS3.

Agreed. Haters, they gotta hate.

Capcom loves us all.

Would be awesome if PG could fuck over Nintendo. That's the only way I'll be buying Bayonetta 2.

Oh there is. You know there is. Nintendo wants to lure hardcore gamers back. This is just one piece of that puzzle, and they aren't giving it up.

I vote Altus, just because. Dat Fatlus.

Bingo.[/QUOTE]

Jesus fuck, Hank.

Started Dead Space 2. It started pretty much how I thought it would. Is the plasma cutter still the best weapon in the game?

[quote name='linkpwns']He also has a solo project to the best of my knowledge.[/QUOTE]

He's dropped a few songs here and there, but it seems like he's too preoccupied with shit like Issues to be a decent R&B artist.

What's the deal with the different suits in Dead Space 2? They seem to have tangible benefits but don't seem to have a cost in the store..

[quote name='The Crotch']So, j-cart. Shall we Planetside tonight?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The Crotch']Wait no I want to Mercenaries. That's a way better idea.[/QUOTE]

Lets.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'm hosting Mumble and Vassal night. Y'all free to join in.[/QUOTE]

dont-believe-his-lies.jpg

[quote name='BlueScrote']Started Dead Space 2. It started pretty much how I thought it would. Is the plasma cutter still the best weapon in the game?[/QUOTE]

I thought the plasma cutter was the only gun in Dead Space...

[quote name='BlueScrote']
Started Dead Space 2. It started pretty much how I thought it would. Is the plasma cutter still the best weapon in the game?[/QUOTE]
Yep. I played through the entire game my first two times just using the Plasma Cutter. It's beastly.

[quote name='BlueScrote']What's the deal with the different suits in Dead Space 2? They seem to have tangible benefits but don't seem to have a cost in the store..[/QUOTE]
Yeah, they have real benefits. Unfortunately, the DLC suits don't do much this time around. Disappointing considering how ungodly beast the Astronaut suit was in DS1.

[quote name='GUNNM']they call me remy cause I sit back and throw sonic booms[/QUOTE]
They call me Hugo because. . .Well, Joel can provide the rest of that one.
[quote name='linkpwns']He also has a solo project to the best of my knowledge.

Guys I'm playing Ni No Kun(t)i!
It's cool.[/QUOTE]
No, you're cool. :cool:
[quote name='CaptainJoel']They call me Q because I wear a metal mask, teach elementary and middle school children in Japan, and may or may not have tentacles under my clothes which I use to molest people I stalk.[/QUOTE]
Seems legit.
[quote name='BlueScrote']Jesus fuck, Hank.

Started Dead Space 2. It started pretty much how I thought it would. Is the plasma cutter still the best weapon in the game?[/QUOTE]
Yes and yes.
[quote name='j-cart']Lets.

dont-believe-his-lies.jpg

I thought the plasma cutter was the only gun in Dead Space...[/QUOTE]
I left you a spot on my Mumble server. Get in hurr!!!

I used the assault rifle too in DS1, but only for crowd control.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']

Yeah, they have real benefits. Unfortunately, the DLC suits don't do much this time around. Disappointing considering how ungodly beast the Astronaut suit was in DS1.[/QUOTE]
I actually kinda like that. You choose a suit based on cosmetics looks now and run with it I'm rocking dat N7 suit.

Dead space 3 has been pretty awesome so far I'm loving the optional missions you can do too.

[quote name='GUNNM']big boss could beat solid snake in arm wrestling

I've never heard of the k word then again I'm not a racist like major nelson and know every slur in the dictionary[/QUOTE]

The K word is the Jewish racial slur.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yep. I played through the entire game my first two times just using the Plasma Cutter. It's beastly.

Yeah, they have real benefits. Unfortunately, the DLC suits don't do much this time around. Disappointing considering how ungodly beast the Astronaut suit was in DS1.[/QUOTE]

The plasma cutter is still worthy and you can do well by beefing up it's stuff in Dead Space 2. On harder difficulties, however, having other guns proves necessary. When I ran through on hard core, I had a plasma cutter, line gun, and pulse rifle. The pulse rifle was for dealing with the lightweight stuff such as The Pack or cysts. The Line Gun was mostly there for the alt fire; with powered up stasis and those mines, you could one shot anything that wasn't a boss pretty much -- so when those super necromorphs started showing up, you'd stasis, throw a mine at their feet, then stasis again to keep them from moving away from it... and if you could get it in a bunch of enemies? Ridiciulous crowd control... and wonderful for the final battle. Others still love the force gun and the contact beam. Force gun is the closest you'll find to a shotgun. On hard core, people liked the contact beam for the alt fire, since it basically had an AoE stasis effect. The mine gun was also lauded because you could set up some canisters to protect your blind spots in open areas (plus you can always recover the ammo if it doesn't blow up and you can use the exploit with the DLC to get infinite credits if you're patient [I'm not]).

The suits, it depends -- they all do the same stuff the DS1 suits do and maybe more. The Security suit you find ~chapter 5 gives you +10% damage to the pulse rifle, I think. The Elite suit at the end of the game gives you a bonus to stasis recharge/cooldown. The vintage suit gives you 10% off in the store. The DLC suits do similar things with adding bonuses to med packs and various weapons. So the suits in DS2 end up being more than cosmetic -- once you get a suit and equip it once, you get the damage protection and slots it gives you forever -- you can then switch back to a different suit to get your desired bonuses. I would rock my DLC suit for most of the game, but would switch to the elite suit once I had it for the stasis bonus and would switch to the vintage suit whenever I was buying a ton from the store.

Now in DS3 -- the suits are 90% cosmetic -- I've seen them so that later on they give you the same slot increases (I could swear putting on the elite suit added a row of inventory slots for me... not sure about the damage reduction, but I think it works the same) but the only reason to ever change suits is in the parts of the game in the snow so you don't have to worry about the body temp counter. But I don't see anything about bonuses in the descriptions for each suit... so you can always equip a new suit and then just go back to the one you think looks the best -- not sure how this affects the body temp mechanic in the snow though.... didn't have a favorite enough suit to try... maybe when I do cleanup for the platinum, I'll look into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
linkpwns sucks at the GGT.

Fix your link!

BTW Crotch, you should move to 'Merica so that we can have the same problems together.

[quote name='j-cart']linkpwns sucks at the ggt.

Fix your link!

Btw crotch, you should move to 'merica so that we can have the same problems together.[/quote]

but i did :(

bread's done
Back