Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition (360) $19.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Comes with the original game, all the DLC, and the Undead Nightmare pack, on 2 discs.

Great deal for a modern classic[/QUOTE]

QFT! One of my absolute favorite games, on any platform. The single player experience is phenomenal, and the multiplayer is fun as hell too. :D

$20 is an awesome price, especially considering the content you are getting.

Damit. I have the vanilla version which I have yet to play and I bought the undead nightmare dlc a long time ago. I tend to prefer to have stuff on physical media. At this price I'm very tempted to double dip.

When is somebody just going to have the non-GOTY version on sale for like $10. Even the cheaper new ones charge enough shipping so it's about $18, same as if you use PRIME. Cheapest is $14 used with PRIME. I don't want the GOTY because only thing I care about is Nightmare and I already have it. It's even $20 pre-owned at GS! WTF!

[quote name='ooga']Damit. I have the vanilla version which I have yet to play and I bought the undead nightmare dlc a long time ago. I tend to prefer to have stuff on physical media. At this price I'm very tempted to double dip.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JKSonic']When is somebody just going to have the non-GOTY version on sale for like $10. Even the cheaper new ones charge enough shipping so it's about $18, same as if you use PRIME. Cheapest is $14 used with PRIME. I don't want the GOTY because only thing I care about is Nightmare and I already have it. It's even $20 pre-owned at GS! WTF![/QUOTE]
Dont know if you guys are interested in used but Blockbuster has a B1G1 free right now on all games $19.99 or lower. RDR is $20 so with another $20 game you'll pay ~$10 a piece. I just picked up a copy yesterday for my ps3 since I was in the same boat. I already have all the DLC on my PS3, was just needing a deal for the vanilla version.

Anyways, great game and this is a great price. Definitely was my GotY that year. I logged +150 hours on my xbox. I wish I could go back in time and experience the whole game again for the first time.

[quote name='ooga']^ I already have the vanilla version. That's the problem. :)[/QUOTE]
Oh duh, I had totally read your post wrong. Sorry about that :whistle2:#

I originally bought the vanilla edition close to when the game was released, ending up selling it after completing it and then eventually got the GOTY edition when it went on sale for the PS3.

I replayed it all over again in addition to the undead content from start to finish. One of the very few games that I remained interested in after completing it and I can still go back and play and enjoy it.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Dont know if you guys are interested in used but Blockbuster has a B1G1 free right now on all games $19.99 or lower. RDR is $20 so with another $20 game you'll pay ~$10 a piece. I just picked up a copy yesterday for my ps3 since I was in the same boat. I already have all the DLC on my PS3, was just needing a deal for the vanilla version.

Anyways, great game and this is a great price. Definitely was my GotY that year. I logged +150 hours on my xbox. I wish I could go back in time and experience the whole game again for the first time.[/QUOTE]

All the Blockbusters in my area closed or I would :cry:

Wish I'd waited now, but what can you do. I'd recommend getting the 360 version if you can, cause I encountered a lot of frame rate issues on PS3 (as well as not running at native 720p). Good game on any platform though:)

[quote name='JKSonic']When is somebody just going to have the non-GOTY version on sale for like $10. Even the cheaper new ones charge enough shipping so it's about $18, same as if you use PRIME. Cheapest is $14 used with PRIME. I don't want the GOTY because only thing I care about is Nightmare and I already have it. It's even $20 pre-owned at GS! WTF![/QUOTE]i see the non-goty version on craigslist all the time and it's usually less than $10.

Good deal. I picked it up used yesterday from Best Buy for approximately $16 with Gamers Club discount. YMMV, but their system doesn't differentiate the GOTY from vanilla when it's pre-owned. Both are $17.99 in store.

[quote name='uhnsk']Good deal. I picked it up used yesterday from Best Buy for approximately $16 with Gamers Club discount. YMMV, but their system doesn't differentiate the GOTY from vanilla when it's pre-owned. Both are $17.99 in store.[/QUOTE]

That's good to know. I'll have to keep an eye out for it if I go to BB. Thanks!

Still do not know if I should buy it or not. Even with such a price haha. :bouncy:

sig.jpg

Should I make the 4th thread?

Maybe for each year the game is out, it gets 1 thread?

Or should it be that it gets as many threads for a repeat sale as many times it goes on sale every few months?

:p

The ole' lady and I were hooked on this game. Newfound love recently with the DLC.

First bought a vanilla-flavored on clearance for $7.xx @ Target.

Played it out, beat the game, then loaned it to family who managed to "lose" it.

No sweat, because at the time ... we were so close to BF 2012 and snagged the GOTY version for $15 @ Walmart.

ALMOST blew $30 on it @ Gamestop knowing it was DEFINITELY worth it, until my better half reminded me I should "check on those cheap ass forums" I always browse from time to time.

At $20 I would rebuy for future "loaners" ...but I'm cheap and broke, hence my loyalty to this site and recommending this game.

Wow, my thread got deleted

Whatever, don't see the difference between mine and this

The point got delivered, it was just SHORTER

FOR fuck sakes!

[quote name='TheRainCoat']Wow, my thread got deleted

Whatever, don't see the difference between mine and this

The point got delivered, it was just SHORTER

FOR fuck sakes![/QUOTE]

It got deleted because it was a repost. One would think you would know how this site works by now.

[quote name='cgxcswim']It got deleted because it was a repost. One would think you would know how this site works by now.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know that!!

How was I suppose to know?

I'm not God, I'm not Omniscent.

[quote name='Anxev']Still do not know if I should buy it or not. Even with such a price haha.[/QUOTE]

You should.

[quote name='TheRainCoat']I didn't know that!!

How was I suppose to know?

I'm not God, I'm not Omniscent.[/QUOTE]

You keep looking at the other pages in the daily deals thread. When your thread was posted this post was on the second page. Just because you dont see it on the first page doesnt mean it is not known.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']You keep looking at the other pages in the daily deals thread. When your thread was posted this post was on the second page. Just because you dont see it on the first page doesnt mean it is not known.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the search bar!

[quote name='Kromis']Don't forget the search bar![/QUOTE]

Wowwwww...

Whatever dude.:roll::roll:

Site has pissed me off for too long.

I swear to God.

Price matched at best buy. 360 version. Everyone should buy this

Stop crying about the injustice of your deleted thread and people telling you to search for the same topic, ya big baby.

[quote name='Isurus']Price matched at best buy. 360 version. Everyone should buy this

Stop crying about the injustice of your deleted thread and people telling you to search for the same topic, ya big baby.[/QUOTE]

And people should stop crying over multiple threads and this belongs here or there. Some people on CAG just have nothing better to do apparently.

[quote name='Phame']You should.[/QUOTE]

I second that. I never was a big fan of any GTA games though i admit they were superbly made games. But I love RDR for its mood and environment. There is something awesome about an open western world where you are riding horses instead of the usual jacking cars in a metro. Not to mention this game has my personal favorite story twist ever in the middle of the game. That was video game story writing at its finest.

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']And people should stop crying over multiple threads and this belongs here or there. Some people on CAG just have nothing better to do apparently.[/QUOTE]

Can we break the chain of complaining about others now? (After I'm done, I mean.)

bread's done
Back