• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 cdeener

cdeener

Love Those Price Drops!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:59 AM

when does B2G1 start?

Sunday the 10th for used games it's apart of the weekly ad.

Edited by cdeener, 09 February 2013 - 05:10 AM.

#32 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:18 AM

It does say used.

It didn't before I posted.

#33 cynicalaa22

cynicalaa22

The Chiseler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

It didn't before I posted.

It said used, then I changed the title as it was OOS. What difference does it make if it's new or used at that price, anyway?

Edited by cynicalaa22, 09 February 2013 - 04:31 PM.

Posted Image

#34 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:09 PM

IT said used, then I changed the title as it was OOS. What difference does it make if it's new or used at that price, anyway?

Some of us don't like potentially getting a generic case.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#35 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:32 AM

I placed an order before this was posted (sorry I didn't post didn't think about it) but my order has been delayed..

#36 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:34 AM

Some of us don't like potentially getting a generic case.

gamestop my friend has plenty the ol swap out works well when needed.

#37 zappa103

zappa103

$$$$$ Thrills

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

I had Dead Space for PS3 platinumed it, then traded it for a 360 copy so I could 1000 it. I then traded it AGAIN for a PS3 copy for my collection. I then got DS2 on PS3 and plat'd it. Then bought DS2 from Blockbuster for like $6 and 1000/1000 it. Now I am trying to get Dead Space 1 again for the 360 just for collection purposes...So I agree I don't get why it has never been $10 or so.

Cool story bro?
I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend but I'm a little glowing friend but really I'm not actually your friend.

#38 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:06 PM

Cool story bro?

Thanks.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#39 farmermonkey

farmermonkey

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:37 PM

Was checking out the B2G1 sale (that doesn't seem to be working), but stumbled onto Dead Space 2 being back in stock at $7.99. I missed this sale last time.

:360: Dead Space 2 (preowned) 7.99

Also noticed Kingdoms of Amalur under $20. For some reason, its price seemed to hover in the mid twenties forever.

$17.99 :ps3: :360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

#40 ssjgoku90501

ssjgoku90501

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

I think i will wait for the inevitable trilogy pack

#41 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

The origin store runs promotions every once in a while but other than that it's not like there's a surplus of this game lying around lol

Yup. Got DS1 from origin for $8 quite a while ago.

#42 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:33 PM

I had Dead Space for PS3 platinumed it, then traded it for a 360 copy so I could 1000 it. I then traded it AGAIN for a PS3 copy for my collection. I then got DS2 on PS3 and plat'd it. Then bought DS2 from Blockbuster for like $6 and 1000/1000 it. Now I am trying to get Dead Space 1 again for the 360 just for collection purposes...So I agree I don't get why it has never been $10 or so.

I don't know what everyone here is talking about. I bought my PS3 in the early part Summer of 2011 (my local Wal-Mart somehow screwed up the price and had new PS3's at $200 even). Aside from Mk vs DC, all the games they had in store were overpriced as hell so I did some shopping online over the next 2 weeks to buy all the awesome games I wanted but missed on Wii (blew around $900 if you count the console/extra controller/extended warrenty/games) :whee:

Dead Space was pretty high on that list, and I remember looking it up on several retailer websites. Walmart.com had Dead Space 1 for around $12 or so new, which is where I bought it. Same with both Bioshocks. And IIRC that price was slightly cheaper but still comperable to what a lot of other retailers had it as at that time.

Back on topic, I'm tempted by that $8 Ghostbusters on PS3. I have the Wii version of the game and really didn't care for it, between the scanning, the cartooney graphics, and the stupid "flick the wiimote" minigame everytime you tried to catch a ghost, I was extremely dissapointed in the game. Should I try the game on PS3? Was the scanning crap carried over? And I've never bought a used game from Best Buy before and it's not available in any store near me, so would I be in any danger of getting a game without a case? Or a scratched up game? (yes, PS3 games do scratch up, please don't reply to me trying to tell me they don't)
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#43 lilman

lilman

Only the ordinary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:35 PM

Thanks op. Ordered DS2.

-Update-
DS2 arrived today. The discs looks like they were played just once. Came with original slipcover but no manual. Disc 1 was in a cd sleeve inside. I'm guessing the original case had proper two-disc storage. For $8 I'm very happy ^^

Edited by lilman, 05 April 2013 - 10:05 PM.

#44 Gregtastic

Gregtastic

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:33 PM

These aren't deals though, these are the normal prices at BB. I dont know about Dead Space 2 but I bought some of the others months ago for those prices.

Follow @num1greg
TrueAchievements
XBL: Gregtastic

#45 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

Actually found a :ps3: Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition for 7.99 in store. That was good day. :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#46 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:55 PM

I think i will wait for the inevitable trilogy pack

Watch, Dead Space 1-3 will be released on the PS4 as a HD Collection.

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler