• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 CashForGamers

CashForGamers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

Hello CAGers,

Best Buy currently has Monster Hunter Tri (Wii) in stock for $7.99 with free shipping. Although the game may or may not come with its artwork or instruction booklet, it's still a great game for a great price!

Start Slaying Monsters Here

Update: Sorry everyone, we were under the impression that they had a lot more copies on hand. We'll bump the thread as soon as they restock =/

Edited by CashForGamers, 09 February 2013 - 05:27 AM.

:shipfree::xbox::gc::ds::ps3::wii:Sell your video games for cash here!:psp::360::ps2::3ds::gba::shipfree:

#2 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:16 AM

Nobody puts used in titles today? I think it's the 2nd time today.

#3 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:16 AM

You know what would make this fantastic? If it came with the bundled controller. :(

#4 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:20 AM

its been this price for months. good price though so i got a complete mint copy at bestbuy a while back to give to someone as a gift :)
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#5 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:23 AM

Well, if it was in stock, it's not anymore. Another Vanquish :ps3: I guess.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#6 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:25 AM

10 minutes after the first post... shipping unavailable.

Best Buy, hurry and go out of business. Your services are no longer needed.

#7 Deathmore10

Deathmore10

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:29 AM

Edit: Nvm I had to get to checkout. Talk about lame.

#8 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:33 AM

Lol,I first saw it on the site almost a year ago. After months of waiting it came in stock and I got a copy. Sold out minutes later, but the copy I received was literally new/sealed

#9 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:36 AM

You might find one in stock locally. The store locator shows a copy available at the closest store.

the_it_crowd_moss.jpgdefault.png

#10 malethief

malethief

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:42 AM

As a reminder, the online servers will be shut down by the end of April for anyone who was looking to play online with others for coop

#11 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:46 AM

One 20 miles from me. Don't feel like driving to it.

#12 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:54 AM

I know right?!? How dare they run out of stock of a game before everyone who wanted one got it. I really wish they were more like GameStop. Sure GameStop has horrible prices for both trade-ins and used/new games. Plus their business practices are borderline criminal...but at least they have inventory!

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#13 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:59 AM

As a reminder, the online servers will be shut down by the end of April for anyone who was looking to play online with others for coop

oIi9lub.png

#14 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:03 AM

Still good practice till then, especially if your getting Ultimate and are new to the series

#15 bonesawisready

bonesawisready

YES! YES! YES!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:11 AM

I would have totally bought it if I wasn't buying MH 3 Ultimate next month for my Wii U

#16 CappinA

CappinA

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

Looks like they are shipping again! I just ordered one and had it sent to my local store. There may not be much stock, so I would act fast if you want it.

#17 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

Ya, not looking forward to my Wii copy going offline when the Wii I version comes out. I'll pick that up.

#18 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

Still good practice till then, especially if your getting Ultimate and are new to the series

Nope, awful practice since Ultimate is just an HD version of the one that released on the Wii

Editor in chief at PanicGamer.com
Steam ID: TheRealJaysonguy
We're looking for people who want to review games, interested? Email: jobs@panicgamer.com

#19 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

Nope, awful practice since Ultimate is just an HD version of the one that released on the Wii

Uh doesn't that make it good practice?

If this is the same game that is releasing on the WiiU then it would be a way to practice it before you get the new HD version.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#20 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

This is back in stock, I just ordered it as part of the B2G1 on used games.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#21 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:11 AM

I know right?!? How dare they run out of stock of a game before everyone who wanted one got it. I really wish they were more like GameStop. Sure GameStop has horrible prices for both trade-ins and used/new games. Plus their business practices are borderline criminal...but at least they have inventory!

See the problem?

#22 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:31 AM

See the problem?

Nope...they sold out...how is that the OP or Best Buy's fault.

532919.pngsig.gif

My Trade List