Rock Band 3 Wireless PS3 Keyboard @ Gamestop, new - $20

argyle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
124 (100%)
I did a search and didn't see a thread on this already, so hopefully this is new news. I was in GS today waiting to meet a friend when I noticed they had a brand new Rock Band 3 PS3 keyboard for $20. That's the cheapest I've ever seen it, so I snatched it. Didn't notice a 360 one, it may be the same price.

No, due to some licensing issues that I never quite understood the PS3 version of the game was not allowed to be sold bundled with the keyboard.

Saw them around the holidays. Both PS3 and 360 same price. Saw overdrive pedal $10 also at my local stores.

Been waiting for this price point. Just picked the last one up from a local GS. Thanks for the heads up OP!

Seems to be the normal going price now for their stores, according to Gamestop.com. I noticed this a while back, but I can't find any within 100 miles in their system - and I even tried other random areas around the country without luck. Either they're extremely rare, or they've been taken out of the online inventory system.

Now if only they still had the guitars, too. Really need more.

Well, I need a 360 one, and there's no way I could switch over now, thanks to the tons of DLC (i.e. $$$) I've sunk into that version by now.

If I could tell my past self one thing, it'd be to get the PS3 version instead. It pains me to see all of the sub-$50 Squiers for that one, while I can't find a new 360 one for less than $100.

now if only Rock Band 3 for PS3 wasn't impossible to find at gamestop... nearest one in stock is ~35 miles away... how about no

bread's done
Back