Same here.
Posted Image

#122 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:19 AM

deal is still alive

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#123 Borexz

Borexz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:32 AM

thank,got one for my vita

#124 CAG90210

CAG90210

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:52 AM

ordered one too, thanks! Paied with paypal
Currently playing:
Gamecube - Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
PS3 - Skyrim
SNES - Super Mario RPG: Legends of the Seven Stars, saved file corrupted, almost towards the end too :cry:

Recently beaten:
PS3 - Uncharted 3 :applause:
CML
PSP - Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection: Final Fantasy IV

#125 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:55 AM

Still don't know if I should order this. I have $11 in PSN, which I paid $8 for, and can get $40 for $25 with my $15 RZ. Meaning I would pay $33 for $50 in PSN to buy PS+. But $40 for PS+ with a remote still seems like a great deal. Anyone have any advice for me?
Posted Image

#126 UNDERSTAR

UNDERSTAR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

I bit.

#127 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:17 AM

Still don't know if I should order this. I have $11 in PSN, which I paid $8 for, and can get $40 for $25 with my $15 RZ. Meaning I would pay $33 for $50 in PSN to buy PS+. But $40 for PS+ with a remote still seems like a great deal. Anyone have any advice for me?

Your problem is you're looking at that $15 RZ as a discount instead of money you can spend on other things. If it were a $15 coupon only good for a PS+ card then you could compare it. Instead it's like have $15 in your wallet that you can only spend at BB.

Will you shop at BB again before it expires? If yes then you should probably save it. If no, then it's just going to be wasted so go ahead and use it.

#128 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:22 AM

Your problem is you're looking at that $15 RZ as a discount instead of money you can spend on other things. If it were a $15 coupon only good for a PS+ card then you could compare it. Instead it's like have $15 in your wallet that you can only spend at BB.

Will you shop at BB again before it expires? If yes then you should probably save it. If no, then it's just going to be wasted so go ahead and use it.

Thanks for the response. I will buy something from BB, just don't know when and what for. I'll just probably jump on this deal, just so I can get 15 months. Makes me kinda with I didn't spend the $18 on a 3 month last month. But it's been worth it so far.
Posted Image

#129 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:42 AM

Thanks for the response. I will buy something from BB, just don't know when and what for. I'll just probably jump on this deal, just so I can get 15 months. Makes me kinda with I didn't spend the $18 on a 3 month last month. But it's been worth it so far.

I had $15 in BB rewards too and ended up getting a nice $20 PSN card to jump on the FF discounted games. Highly recommend doing the same :D

#130 TeamUnderdog

TeamUnderdog

It's Not a Deal! It's a Steal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:01 AM

Finally broke down and bit on this deal. Can't really beat 15 months for $39.99. Now I just need the price drop on the Vita Memory Card.

card.png
453976.png

#131 briwas101

briwas101

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:40 AM

I would jump all over this if it were the official blu-ray remote for the Playstation 3 made by Sony, but I think I would rather just use my regular DS3 still. I am no doubt looking to pick up PS+ on the cheap again after getting it last year for for 1-year for 17.49 at Target, but I dunno about this deal.

Good luck trying to get it for 17.50 again, that was a total price mistake.

This is the best deal in a loooooong time, and will probably be the best deal for a long time.

15 months for $40 = $2.66 /month

You also must not appreciate all the games and discounts that come with it.

The satisfaction rate for ps+ users is like 99% with a margin of error of 1%.

NOBODY regrets getting it. NOBODY.

The only people that dont like it are the ones who have never used it.

#132 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:54 AM

I would jump all over this if it were the official blu-ray remote for the Playstation 3 made by Sony, but I think I would rather just use my regular DS3 still. I am no doubt looking to pick up PS+ on the cheap again after getting it last year for for 1-year for 17.49 at Target, but I dunno about this deal.

Maybe you're mentioning when it was $14.39 at Target in November 2011?

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#133 briwas101

briwas101

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:03 AM

Buy ps+ from this deal, and here is why:
When you use rz certificates, it actually lowers the TAXABLE amount (saves you $ on taxes) but using gift cards DOES NOT reduce your tax liability (tax is calculated on the total BEFORE the card is used, and then the giftcard subtracts from the total).

So a $50 item would cost $35 + tax if you used rz cert
A $50 item would cost (50 + tax) - 15 if you used $15 of bestbuy giftcards.

But tax IS NOT collected on the purchase of gift cards (including ps+ cards) so a $50 ps+ card will only cost $50.

So save your rz certificates for items that tax IS collected on (movies, games, music, almost everything.

Also, because bestbuy sells them for $50 and this site sells them for $40, you would be paying an additional $10 to get it from BB. Even though you would be using gift cards + rz certs, you still should think of those things as money.

If you had a choice between buying a pop for $1 cash, or a pop for $10 rz cert, you would choose to pay $1 cash because you would basically be throwing away a $10 cert even though with the cert you dont have to actually "pay" any money.

#134 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:07 AM

when is the last day to get the 1 yr card to get the bonus 3 months?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#135 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:17 AM

Mar 3 or 5th sometime then

#136 BradGrenz

BradGrenz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:27 AM

Yeah. If they show up within 3 weeks we should be good.

#137 UNDERSTAR

UNDERSTAR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

Yeah. If they show up within 3 weeks we should be good.

That is the only thing that worries me right about now.

#138 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:53 AM

Ive purchased 2 things from them once. Got here in less than 2 weeks time. More like a week.

Thanks OP. never was a PS guy but with PS+ and recent playings of Sly Collection, im loving the sony >_<

#139 Rohsiph

Rohsiph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:58 AM

I bit.

Also poked around the website and now I'm curious about their "grab bag" deals. Anyone ever tried before? Looks like they just introduced it a week or two ago, but I dunno . . . out of a lot of 8 games, they're promising a maximum of 1 sports game and no duplicates. Surely, they're not going to be tossing a bunch of new releases in, but 3 good games would make it worth it.

I'm not a gambling man is the thing, and this is definitely a gamble. I can totally see it now: 8 games: NBA 2K7, Lair, Prince Caspian, Aragorn's Quest, Eyepet, Just Dance 2, Carnival Games, and then Enslaved which was great but I already have.

#140 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:11 AM

I bit.

Also poked around the website and now I'm curious about their "grab bag" deals. Anyone ever tried before? Looks like they just introduced it a week or two ago, but I dunno . . . out of a lot of 8 games, they're promising a maximum of 1 sports game and no duplicates. Surely, they're not going to be tossing a bunch of new releases in, but 3 good games would make it worth it.

I'm not a gambling man is the thing, and this is definitely a gamble. I can totally see it now: 8 games: NBA 2K7, Lair, Prince Caspian, Aragorn's Quest, Eyepet, Just Dance 2, Carnival Games, and then Enslaved which was great but I already have.

They had something like this a year or so ago for XBOX games and I got:
Fallout Brotherhood of steel
Dragons lair
GTA San Andres
and someother crap.

i know it doesnt help. kind of want to grab a PS3 grabbag

#141 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:23 AM

if I could sell off my one month codes, I would love to grab another month of PS+ :/

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Regional Pricing sucks: if you need help with it, add me on Steam: wilflare :D

#142 sneakysnake128

sneakysnake128

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:54 AM

This has probably been asked a thousand times already but does this stack with the 3 month bonus?

sneakysnake128.png 76561197962245625.png

#143 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:58 AM

This has probably been asked a thousand times already but does this stack with the 3 month bonus?

Yes, it stacks, assuming you receive and redeem before March 5th.

#144 sneakysnake128

sneakysnake128

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:32 AM

Yes, it stacks, assuming you receive and redeem before March 5th.

Thanks!

sneakysnake128.png 76561197962245625.png

#145 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

I am mad scientist, it so cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

I bit.

They sound cool, but like you said, could be complete garbage. Still, 8 games for $40=$5 a game is hard to beat (if you got one new gamer it would practically pay for itself)

#146 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:48 PM

I ordered but got no shipping confirm yet...

#147 akathatoneguy

akathatoneguy

Use your turn signal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

I can't believe how many people are talking about the remote, as if it matters. $40 for 15 months of PS+, people! Throw the remote in the trash!

:-#

They sound cool, but like you said, could be complete garbage. Still, 8 games for $40=$5 a game is hard to beat (if you got one new gamer it would practically pay for itself)

You will NOT get a new game from a grab bag deal, dude. It's gonna be a bunch of crap. There's a grab bag thread somewhere in the depths of CAG, check it out and watch as people despair over throwing away $40 to get old games they already have or never wanted. Just use your $40 to buy games you actually want. Just my two cents, man.
Check out my MMA editorials at Fightmania, or my gaming blog.

#148 topplehat

topplehat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:54 PM

Bit on the deal, been wanting to grab another year of Plus while the 3 month promotion was going on so this is perfect!

#149 ZerotypeX

ZerotypeX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

Thanks OP, bought
Currently Playing:
with myself

Posted Image

#150 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

I am mad scientist, it so cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

You will NOT get a new game from a grab bag deal, dude. It's gonna be a bunch of crap. There's a grab bag thread somewhere in the depths of CAG, check it out and watch as people despair over throwing away $40 to get old games they already have or never wanted. Just use your $40 to buy games you actually want. Just my two cents, man.

Well that answers that, thanks for the heads up:)