Qubed (Rez HD/E4/Lumines Live) Xbox 360 @ Gamestop - $4.99/$3.99

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#31 IceTeaCrisis

IceTeaCrisis

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

Anyone know if the Lumines is the 'full' game or just the base XBLA on without all the extra modes that they sold as DLC?

I read someone said Amazon said it did. Now that i am looking myself Amazon says no, but i remember myself buying this awhile ago for the DLC. I'm almost positive it is on disc. I'll try to double check this afternoon if i can.

Also of course as others have said the price is easily worth Rez alone.

#32 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:54 PM

This is on the Qubed Wikipedia entry:

Lumines Live! is included on the Qubed compilation for Xbox 360 along with Rez HD and Every Extend Extra Extreme. The downloadable content included with Lumines Live! on Qubed consists of the Advance Challenge Pack, VS CPU Pack, Puzzle/Mission Pack, Rockin' Holiday Pack, and both Genki Rockets skins (Heavenly Star and Breeze). The only packs that aren't included are the Booster Pack and Tokyo Club Mix Pack, however, these can be downloaded separately and will work with the game on Qubed.
If its free, its for me!!

#33 mer71

mer71

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

Picked one up. Thanks OP!!

mer71.jpg

#34 TheCollegeGamer

TheCollegeGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:48 PM

Cool, thanks for the info. I'll probably pick this up if I can find one. Is the price supposed to go up again on Wednesday or is this not a part of the current sale?

#35 Yannie Boy

Yannie Boy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:57 PM

Picked up the last "new" copy. Was buried at the bottom of a rack.

Same here with my local GameStop.

Yannie+Boy.png

fs_lastplayed.png

#36 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

Picked up the last new copy at my local Gamestop, gutted, but scratchless. Thanks OP!

#37 DEADCiTiES

DEADCiTiES

I had killed a man, a man that looked like me.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:09 AM

I went to my local Gamestop, and asked for a new copy of Qubed. The clerk looked through some games and pulled out a game that was stored in a paper sleeve. While she was retrieving the display case from the rack, I noticed the sleeve was torn allowing the game to become scratched. At that point, I didn't want it anymore. Once it's been opened, it's not new! bummer
Who Dares Wins.

#38 Inf^Shini

Inf^Shini

is Han Cholo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:27 PM

Used has shown up back in stock online

Posted Image

The face of a pleased man =D

#39 TheWildMoose

TheWildMoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

Got a used copy.Can't beat 3 games for under $5.

#40 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

Just got my new copy. It was gutted, but whatever. It was the store with a shitty store manager an she tried to put it back on me after barely a day. Also grabbed Mindjack since it was only 4.49.

#41 TheCollegeGamer

TheCollegeGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

Found a gutted copy. Don't care, I was going to open it anyway. Also, for a game that's seemingly tough to find new or used (not saying it's rare or anything, just that it's OoS online and most stores only seem to have one copy anyway) and is only $5 I'm not sure how literally anyone expects to find a sealed copy at a GS. People complaining that all their new copies of this game are gutted seems silly to me. With a game like this you should expect that before even making the drive.

#42 SilentBob50023

SilentBob50023

Kneel Before Zod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

I've found two used copies locally, and the cases looked like they'd been run over by a car, the person heard a noise, and then backed up over it again to find out what the noise was. I was too scared to even look at the disc.

#43 Asgardian

Asgardian

Crazy Ass Game Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

I was lucky and found a used complete copy, pur + 20% coupon = less than $3. I'm happy! Thanks OP!!!

BTW, what's wrong with REZ HD? The loading is crazy long, and it always stutters right at the beginning of a stage. It's fine during gameplay, but the stutters remained even after I installed the game!

I have to dig out my PS2 version to see if it's the same, surely the X360 should perform better right? The graphics is not really that much different to make the X360 perform worse than PS2?
Have a good read of the awesome FAQ by AtlanteanMan.
Posted Image
Then post in the DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD Suggestion Thread and Information Page:
http://community.us..../thread/3416427
Show your support to bring this awesome strategy title to North America!

#44 Doomed

Doomed

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

I was lucky and found a used complete copy, pur + 20% coupon = less than $3. I'm happy! Thanks OP!!!

BTW, what's wrong with REZ HD? The loading is crazy long, and it always stutters right at the beginning of a stage. It's fine during gameplay, but the stutters remained even after I installed the game!

I have to dig out my PS2 version to see if it's the same, surely the X360 should perform better right? The graphics is not really that much different to make the X360 perform worse than PS2?

It always loads from a disc even if you install the game to the hard drive. That's what causes the stutters.

sig.gif

#45 Asgardian

Asgardian

Crazy Ass Game Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

It always loads from a disc even if you install the game to the hard drive. That's what causes the stutters.

Really? So installing it just wasted my time and HD space? That's very stupid... Thanks for the info, I'll delete the install!
Have a good read of the awesome FAQ by AtlanteanMan.
Posted Image
Then post in the DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD Suggestion Thread and Information Page:
http://community.us..../thread/3416427
Show your support to bring this awesome strategy title to North America!

#46 goodbyetonight

goodbyetonight

Lt. Commander

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:44 AM

I just put a new copy on hold to pick up tomorrow, it's definitely gonna be the same $5 price in-store as online, correct?

98799.pngimages_zps9a2215bc.jpg

#47 jaimefbh

jaimefbh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:00 AM

I just put a new copy on hold to pick up tomorrow, it's definitely gonna be the same $5 price in-store as online, correct?

yes, that's correct.

#48 kitlerc

kitlerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

Oh, glad to know that isn't just me. I have an old style Xbox 360 and thought it was dying.

#49 JMusic

JMusic

音楽人

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:08 PM

Not a big fan of new games that have already been opened, but for $5 I'm not going to complain too much. Picked it up yesterday. I don't even know what any of the games are, but multiple games for $5 is my sweet spot for not caring. :)

#50 Inf^Shini

Inf^Shini

is Han Cholo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:27 AM

Used is available again online

Posted Image

The face of a pleased man =D

#51 def PD

def PD

jack of all trades, master of none

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:52 AM

Picked this up for $10 awhile back, still haven't opened it up but already know that it's worth it at that price (let alone this price) for Rez HD alone.

"Success always comes when preparation meets opportunity."
- Henry Hartman

My Games
http://club.ign.com/...ef_PD&mode=vown

#52 sickman

sickman

Bringer of Light

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:05 AM

Great deal. Got this a TRU a few years back for $10. The extra stuff for Lumines they include would cost 5 times this much by itself. Rez HD is still amazing. E4 was strange, never did figure out what the hell I supposed to do...