• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:35 AM

It's up to 2,100!

#33 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:07 AM

Took long enough sadly I don't see it going past 2,300 at this point. I hope they'll still do it! :)

#34 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:15 AM

Isn't there still like 3-4 days left to hit 2,500?

Barring a complete standstill in these last few days or so of sign-ups available it should get there no problem, and if it's really, really close they may just do it anyways.

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#35 outunderstars

outunderstars

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:27 AM

This will end up be one hell of a valuable UMD. Come on people, sign up. :)

#36 Frahps

Frahps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:30 AM

This will end up be one hell of a valuable UMD. Come on people, sign up. :)

And because of this, I now condone flippers! eBay some of these suckers to help us meet our goal :)

#37 VideoGameCollector17

VideoGameCollector17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:49 AM

Thanks OP! Definitely interested in 1!

sig.gif

Free Wii U Conga Line!

http://www.cheapassg...ash-conga-line/

#38 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:54 AM

If you buy 400, you could almost corner the market. Someone should do it (as long as I get my copy).
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#39 SEGAMew

SEGAMew

Sonic Obsessed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:01 AM

400 x $34.99 = $13396

That's going to be quite the investment! When you think about it, you basically have like 800 copies to sell (400 physical and 400 download code)

#40 worrybomb

worrybomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:20 AM

If you buy 400, you could almost corner the market. Someone should do it (as long as I get my copy).

Would be smart, but since Vic of Gaijinworks is constantly monitoring the sign-up drive, weeding out any excessive amount of copies a person is pledging to buy since chances are it could be a false pledge, I sincerely doubt anyone can purchase 400 copies of the game.

Hoping this will be successful by end of Wednesday/Thursday morning. I posted in a PSP thread over at /v/, hoping someone new finds out about this campaign.

#41 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:30 AM

And because of this, I now condone flippers! eBay some of these suckers to help us meet our goal :)

This is why I marked down for 2.

Well that, and my Friend in Australia probably won't get a physical copy of the game. So I told him i'd buy another for him if he was interested and charge him less for just the UMD since the download voucher is from the US PSN and not the AU PSN.

#42 sultangaming

sultangaming

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:32 AM

Sorry for the silly question, but is it confirmed that the download codes won't be inside the actually UMD's box?

Firepowerr.png

#43 worrybomb

worrybomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:37 AM

Sorry for the silly question, but is it confirmed that the download codes won't be inside the actually UMD's box?

According to Vic, he doesn't know if the codes will be sent via e-mail or packaged inside the UMD box.

However, he has stated he wants to send the codes via e-mail for those that want to keep their physical copies in pristine condition. I'm pretty sure that may end up happening.

#44 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:26 AM

According to Vic, he doesn't know if the codes will be sent via e-mail or packaged inside the UMD box.

However, he has stated he wants to send the codes via e-mail for those that want to keep their physical copies in pristine condition. I'm pretty sure that may end up happening.

I'm pretty sure too I doubt there'll be anything to worry about as far as that goes. :)

#45 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:53 AM

thanks for this thread. i am among those who own and like Class of Heroes on psp, but had no idea about this.

that said, i wish this was for vita (trophies).

#46 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:28 AM

thanks for this thread. i am among those who own and like Class of Heroes on psp, but had no idea about this.

I understand how you feel. I've heard Class of Heroes 2 is way better than the original actually. There is however a PS3 version that isn't planned for localization as far as I know that has trophies but this version will still be playable on your Vita via download code.

#47 Fabrizo

Fabrizo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

Afaik the PSP version has more content then the version for PS3.

#48 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:57 PM

Has anyone seen comments from Vic on how to differentiate the Kickstarter UMC from the standard UMD without opening them? I'm ordering 3 of each and I'm assuming they'll all come in a single shipment.

#49 MetalmanTN

MetalmanTN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:50 PM

Awesome! Precisely why I started this thread. Glad you found it. It's imperative we get as much awareness as possible.

#50 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:15 PM

Pledged for one. lol. Bummer I missed out on the Kickstarter cover art. If anyone has an extra one, let me know!

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#51 Exuro

Exuro

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

Pledged for 2, I also missed the Kickstarter so I'll do my part to get this one going. Wish a few other PSP games would have made it over like Persona 2: Batsu but I'll take whatever I can get for the PSP at this point.

#52 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

Pledged for 2, I also missed the Kickstarter so I'll do my part to get this one going. Wish a few other PSP games would have made it over like Persona 2: Batsu but I'll take whatever I can get for the PSP at this point.

I know I wish we got Eternal Punishment PSP too. I'm kind of surprised Atlus DIDN'T bring that over.

#53 Tigershard

Tigershard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

The Kickstarter failed, so as far as I know there is no Kickstarter edition.

#54 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

The Kickstarter failed, so as far as I know there is no Kickstarter edition.

They stated that those who pledged their support on Kickstarter will get different art (on the disc?) if the printed version gets made.

#55 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

They stated that those who pledged their support on Kickstarter will get different art (on the disc?) if the printed version gets made.

Correct, Kickstarter backers get unique UMD artwork.

#56 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

Has anyone seen comments from Vic on how to differentiate the Kickstarter UMC from the standard UMD without opening them? I'm ordering 3 of each and I'm assuming they'll all come in a single shipment.

If it's anything like he did with Lunar, the only way to tell is to look at the discs. As far as I know, there was no way to tell just from the box. Unless when it's mailed out and you were part of the kickstarter program that the shipping invoice has "Kickstarter Special Edition" written on it or something.

#57 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

"
Weekends suck for this kind of thing, though. Took almost the whole weekend to get a couple hundred added, yet we got almost 100 in the first few hours today now that everyone's back at work/school. We're only 5 away from 2,200 now.

EDIT: We hit 2200. 300 left. It's clear that weekdays are most certainly better for these kinds of drives. "

NNNNNNIIIIIIICCCCEEEEEE!!!! :)

#58 Banjora

Banjora

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

Was very disappointed when the Kickstarter failed so I signed up soon as I saw you post this the other day. Actually considering ordering a second one.

#59 canedaddy

canedaddy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

Just signed. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. :)
Posted Image

#60 Domo7

Domo7

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

So Im a little confused. Do the people who signed up through the email get the Physicial/Digital code copy of the game guaranteed? or do only the people from the kickstarter event get a copy, or is it going to be sold somewhere and its first come, first serve?