Class of Heroes 2 PSP Physical Signup *2,500 Reached!"

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#151 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

Vic just posted "under 10 sign-ups left" !!!!!!!! We're gonna make it! Make sure you have your 'Amazon Payments' accounts set-up folks.

I'm so excited for when this thread turns into an argument over if this game will be rare.

#152 MetalmanTN

MetalmanTN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

I'm so excited for when this thread turns into an argument over if this game will be rare.

Though I don't think there is really much argument about that, I certainly agree with you. Good discussion ahead for sure.

#153 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

Nothing will top the monumental "Will 25th anniversary Super Mario All Stars be rare" debate thread that got nuked only to return a month later.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#154 zechs34

zechs34

Voice of Voiceless

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

Eh what the heck. First time I am hearing about this game and the story behind this program. Went ahead and signed up for a physical + digital (thats how it always should be!) just to support them!
Posted Image

#155 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

Nothing will top the monumental "Will 25th anniversary Super Mario All Stars be rare" debate thread that got nuked only to return a month later.

Rofl you're right, that was grand.

#156 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

I forgot to click the link in the email , so just did so a little bit ago :)

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#157 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

What were people saying? I never saw this. Looks like its about $75 for a new copy on amazon right now.

Currently Playing -   :pc: Divinity II: Developer's Cut   :pc: Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut

Recently Completed -    :pc: Dark Souls PTD (Replay) 7/4  :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin 7/7   :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn 7/12   :pc: Divinity II: Ego Draconis 7/23

#158 Domo7

Domo7

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

Vic just posted "under 10 sign-ups left" !!!!!!!! We're gonna make it! Make sure you have your 'Amazon Payments' accounts set-up folks.

Sorry Ive been away from this topic for a little bit.

Why do we need Amazon Payments?

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the first page :P

#159 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

I signed up for some reason.

Are they going to be expecting payments right when it hits 2500?

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#160 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

What were people saying? I never saw this. Looks like its about $75 for a new copy on amazon right now.

It was 20+ pages of people saying
"It'll be rare, here's why"
"No it won't, here's why"
"Yes it will, here's why"
"No it won't, here's why"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"

But with a lot more panache.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#161 MetalmanTN

MetalmanTN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:49 PM

I signed up for some reason.

Are they going to be expecting payments right when it hits 2500?

According to Vic, "This signup drive is simply to gauge interest. If (looking like WHEN now) we hit 2,500, we'll start the voting on the cover the fans want and within a few days convert to a presales situation for 7-10 days. Everyone on the mailing list will get an email informing them that the presales are open. At that point people that signed up (and anyone else who wants in) can buy a reservation voucher through Amazon payment processing that converts to a physical copy of the game with a digital download code included then the game ships. We will make as many of these as are purchased during this time (hopefully at least 2500 that we have signups for by then), which is the reason we're running it as a pre-sale where you're BUYING the voucher that will be converted into your copy at ship time. That way everyone on THAT list has already paid, everything's cleared, and there are no credit card issues or other shenanigans at ship time from fake users like "fart" and "butthole" that were on the signup list with large copy counts that we filtered out."

#162 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:55 PM

I signed up for this. Love physical over digital anyday.

#163 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

I don't think they put it in 2, since it wasn't a popular feature. And I think now that it was only bosses that leveled with you until 50 and not mobs. (FF8 had both mobs and bosses all the way to 100. ffffuuuuuu) I'm trying to remember what the first boss was, oh the stone guardian. Yeah that boss was a pain in general. I usually just had Hiro use Poe Sword and would let Gwyn heal.

I had trouble with the final boss, not the first boss.:lol:

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#164 theblizzman

theblizzman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

People mentioned early in the thread that they were worried that they would have to link a bank account to an Amazon Payments account, but as long as you pay by credit card it does not appear that you need to do this. Here is a quote from the amazon paymanet FAQ"If you already have an Amazon.com account, an Amazon Payments Account has been automatically created for you, and will be activated when you make your first payment on any third-party Web site that accepts Amazon Payments. This account is linked to your Amazon.com account, and you are able to use the credit cards associated with your Amazon.com account right away. You can enhance your Amazon Payments Personal Account to make payments with your bank account or to receive payments from other Amazon Payments Account holders."

#165 MetalmanTN

MetalmanTN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

People mentioned early in the thread that they were worried that they would have to link a bank account to an Amazon Payments account, but as long as you pay by credit card it does not appear that you need to do this. Here is a quote from the amazon paymanet FAQ"If you already have an Amazon.com account, an Amazon Payments Account has been automatically created for you, and will be activated when you make your first payment on any third-party Web site that accepts Amazon Payments. This account is linked to your Amazon.com account, and you are able to use the credit cards associated with your Amazon.com account right away. You can enhance your Amazon Payments Personal Account to make payments with your bank account or to receive payments from other Amazon Payments Account holders."

I hope you are right, but I've been an amazon member for years and went to login to Amazon Payments this morning and it ran me through the entire account set-up process. This did not include adding a bank account. You are given the option to tie a bank account to the AP account after you've created it. While what you say may be, and hopefully, is accurate, I still do not feel comfortable removing the info from the OP regarding setting up the AP account. However if we get several more posts saying that info is not necessary, I'll remove it.

#166 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:33 PM

i've never had to use a bank account with amazon. Never been asked either

#167 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:33 PM

I've used things through amazon payments no problem when you click to buy something and it links you to it all you have to do is login using your email and password you normally use on Amazon I have my credit card info saved through Amazon. That is how it works for me.

#168 JAlbertL

JAlbertL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

Thanks for the heads up about sorting out the Amazon Payments account early. I think the only info I didn't give were my fingerprints. They asked for just about everything else.

#169 therealdeal19

therealdeal19

GIANT ENEMY CRABS!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

You definitely can make a purchase with Amazon Payments without a bank account. PayPal offers a similar feature where you can check out by simply entering your credit info for one time use.

516078.png
TheHolyPickle.jpg

#170 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:17 PM

Vic just confirmed they made it a few hours ago! So happy :)

#171 tm1224

tm1224

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:22 PM

Vic just confirmed they made it a few hours ago! So happy :)

Yay!! That is great news!! I signed up for 2 copies and have been checking this thread like a hawk ever since. So glad to hear it made it. :)

#172 worrybomb

worrybomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

*insertitshappening.gif*

Congrats to everyone who supported and thanks to the mods here that kept this up for the past 7 days! =]
Still, people who didn't sign up should still go ahead and do it. The more people signing-up will mean the more copies Vic can manufacture, which will lead to everyone getting a copy for their library of games.

#173 TerraBemani

TerraBemani

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

Just hope there's no El Hoardo problems like a certain other game recently. I would think they would cancel a massive order of like 100+. At least limit the number of copies each person could order. Vic said the preorder thing should be up by monday.

#174 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

Fart Fart probably entered 999 intended to buys and filled it up.

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#175 Bing147

Bing147

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:53 PM

Just hope there's no El Hoardo problems like a certain other game recently. I would think they would cancel a massive order of like 100+. At least limit the number of copies each person could order. Vic said the preorder thing should be up by monday.

They'll make as many as are ordered. He's already said that. He isn't going to cancel orders, if they will pay why would he turn down money? If they get over 2500 orders they'll make over 2500, they just needed at least 2500.
www.vg-force.com

#176 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:59 PM

Now I kinda want to play the first one...seems like it got pretty poor reviews though. I hope this one fares better.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#177 Exuro

Exuro

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:14 PM

Awesome news, I was getting a little concerned as it was cutting it pretty close there. Thanks to everyone who's been keeping us updated here, I can't believe I missed out on the original Kickstarter, glad I could do my part for this one.

#178 dallow

dallow

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:56 PM

They'll make as many as are ordered. He's already said that. He isn't going to cancel orders, if they will pay why would he turn down money? If they get over 2500 orders they'll make over 2500, they just needed at least 2500.

Yup. This is a case where we want there to be El Hoardo's.
Will only help make this more of a success.

#179 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:13 AM

I'm definitely getting at least 1 and I might get more to trade down the road. I feel like its a sure thing they will go up but I'm still a little apprehensive lol.

Currently Playing -   :pc: Divinity II: Developer's Cut   :pc: Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut

Recently Completed -    :pc: Dark Souls PTD (Replay) 7/4  :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin 7/7   :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn 7/12   :pc: Divinity II: Ego Draconis 7/23

#180 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:29 AM

is this compatible with the PS Vita?

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png