Class of Heroes 2 PSP Physical Signup *2,500 Reached!"

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#211 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

Has it been determined when the voting/preorders begin?

#212 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:07 PM

All he said was sometime this weekend.

Currently Playing -  :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn

Recently Completed -   :vita: Persona 4: Golden 5/24   :pc: Game of Thrones 6/29    :pc: Dark Souls PTD (Replay) 7/4  :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin 7/7

#213 redroversk

redroversk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

Small publisher success, yay! Super exclusive collector variant, boo.

I'm up for one of the KS variants if anyone's offering, it's really a shame they couldn't just release one version and call it at that because I can't buy a regular version if there's a SPECIAL one floating around so I'll probably buy neither ultimately.

#214 worrybomb

worrybomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:44 AM

Has it been determined when the voting/preorders begin?

Preorders begin this coming Monday. The voting for one of three cover art choices was supposed to be today but I haven't seen a peep out of Vic so I'm guessing the voting will happen by Monday at the very most.

UPDATE: Vic responded over at the GAF thread stating he's doing some last minute changes to each of the covers. Tomorrow is when it'll most likely to start the voting.

Edited by worrybomb, 16 February 2013 - 03:04 AM.

#215 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

Yesterday it said to check back today. Doesn't seem to be anything new though.

#216 TheAngryCAG

TheAngryCAG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:02 AM

Wow, I would've loved to get in on the KS version. Bummer :(

I'll get the regular version regardless

#217 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:09 AM

"Just a little touch of home. Was going to offer three. We'll probably end up putting 5 to a vote. WD, indeed."

might be why we didn't get to vote today.

#218 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:40 AM

5 covers to vote on?

Very WD!

<3

#219 TerraBemani

TerraBemani

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:52 AM

And delays like Working Designs. XD

#220 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:40 PM

And now we wait.

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#221 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

13 pages and counting but lets bury it in the PSP/Vita section.

Currently Playing -  :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn

Recently Completed -   :vita: Persona 4: Golden 5/24   :pc: Game of Thrones 6/29    :pc: Dark Souls PTD (Replay) 7/4  :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin 7/7

#222 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

And delays like Working Designs. XD

Wouldn't have it any other way. <3

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#223 kraftwerks

kraftwerks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:08 PM

While i appreciate it when special things like this bleed into the deal section so that they get more exposure, i wouldnt argue against retiring it into the psp/ vita thread. The inevitable "what cover do you think is best" discussion really has no place here. The physical game got supported. Mission accomplished. Now put the thread where it belongs.

#224 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

While i appreciate it when special things like this bleed into the deal section so that they get more exposure, i wouldnt argue against retiring it into the psp/ vita thread. The inevitable "what cover do you think is best" discussion really has no place here. The physical game got supported. Mission accomplished. Now put the thread where it belongs.

Agreed. But does the inevitable preorder link belong here?

#225 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

The pre-order link is going to be e-mailed to everyone who signed up as soon as it goes live, isn't it?

#226 kraftwerks

kraftwerks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

Yes, but I dont think sales will be limited to only those who said they would want a copy. That was just a litmus test to see if interest was high enough to even bother with trying to do a physical release.

#227 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

They will only make as many that are ordered. It says so on the page!

#228 sykotek

sykotek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:13 AM

As an extra special thank-you, supporters of our Deluxe edition Kickstarter that did not fund will get a special UMD label art that's different from the general run.

You know what, I don't want to be, but as a collector I'm bothered. I'm bothered that I'll get a "less special edition" because I didn't support the failed Kickstarter edition the first time around. If I knew that in the first place, I would've never even bothered signing on to show support on this one. I know it's not the intent, but this recent development makes me feel s*** on, so I've changed my mind, I'm not buying one...guess there'll be one extra one floating around for someone who missed out signing up for one.

#229 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:12 AM

You know what, I don't want to be, but as a collector I'm bothered. I'm bothered that I'll get a "less special edition" because I didn't support the failed Kickstarter edition the first time around. If I knew that in the first place, I would've never even bothered signing on to show support on this one. I know it's not the intent, but this recent development makes me feel s*** on, so I've changed my mind, I'm not buying one...guess there'll be one extra one floating around for someone who missed out signing up for one.

Posted Image

Seriously, you're going to complain because people who originally backed the project on Kickstarter are going to get a "thank you" for their support? Grow the Fuck up.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#230 sykotek

sykotek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:15 AM

@SynGamer: No, I get it. It's a thank you to the "true fans" ..., but from my perspective though, I'm just not interested in spending the same exact amount of my hard earned money in order to get what I feel is an inferior version to somebody else, so ...I'm out. Also, I feel justified in voicing my complaint as I'll probably end up having to go to eBay and paying more in order to get one of those special editions instead. I'm certain there'll be someone else out there who missed out and wouldn't mind the regular UMD edition, so no harm done in the end...except to my wallet.

#231 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:18 AM

If someone who supported the KS could order me a Kickstarter edition so I can sell it for a high profit to sykotek I'd appreciate it.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#232 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

/facepalm. To the max.

#233 worrybomb

worrybomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:16 AM

It took a while but voting has officially gone live over at Gaijinworks' website.

Choose from six different art covers for the physical release. Also, it looks like the digital release of CoH2 will come first before the physical copies reaching each customer interested.

I chose C. I like the picture of the three classes in particular behind the CoH2 logo. Currently though, choice D is in the lead with 35%

#234 MetalmanTN

MetalmanTN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:54 PM

I chose C. I like the picture of the three classes in particular behind the CoH2 logo. Currently though, choice D is in the lead with 35%

I chose A, and I'm highly surprised by how poorly it's doing...only 6%:cry: It's all good though, I'll be happy to have this game no matter which of the 6 covers is on it.

#235 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

I chose A but apparently nobody else did lol
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#236 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

A and D are the most appealing to me.

#237 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

Is it bad that I have no interest in this game and will not be buying it, but voted anyway? :lol: I did vote for D though, which had the most votes by far at the time.
RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

This is the greatest thing ever. Certainly in the OTT at least.

#238 Xombie007

Xombie007

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:13 PM

It took a while but voting has officially gone live over at Gaijinworks' website.
Choose from six different art covers for the physical release. Also, it looks like the digital release of CoH2 will come first before the physical copies reaching each customer interested.

I chose A, and I'm highly surprised by how poorly it's doing...only 6%:cry: It's all good though, I'll be happy to have this game no matter which of the 6 covers is on it.

A and D are the most appealing to me.

Yeah well, 'A' and 'D' have the SAME TOP HALF, but 'D' has one more character on the bottom half, and that's what seem to be making the difference at this time. Image 'C' the current runner up, also has 1 less character than 'D'.

What I like about all the characters in general is that they seem to offer plenty of customization and detail. Hopefully, the overall gameplay will be enjoyable rather than overtly-complex/frustrating. That's what really makes or breaks these "Wizardry-type" RPGs.

#239 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:15 AM

Voted for C, which is surprisingly winning right now.

Not a fan of D just because the main focus looks like a Link clone.

Also, I think the front character wearing mostly green, with a mostly green lower background looks horrid. So that rules out A, B, and D for me immediately.

#240 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

No angry butthurt of "THIS WILL BE RARE!" "NO!! This will NEVER be rare!" yet?

I am disappoint.