Christopher Dorner EX-LAPD out for vengence

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#31 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

Right... I would love to hear what "else" you think is going on behind the scenes in the LAPD.

Please justify this man's actions. He must of discovered a master plan of genocide proportions..... :roll:

Kids and their silly imaginations

And to think just a few weeks ago a group of government special agents kill Aaron Swartz and made it look like a suicide.

The same way you can justify shooting two petite hispanics in a car that bear no resemblance to Dorner

#32 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:07 PM

Is vengeance the answer? NOpe not for us common folks, at least by LAW

However it seems Obama and the gang and the repukicans seems fine with dishing out vengeance with disregard to the Constitution ( the LAW )

LOL!!! at a gov't who can't even practice what they preach

#33 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:07 PM

The same way you can justify shooting two petite hispanics in a car that bear no resemblance to Dorner

...Because I did that

SUPERSIZE LOL

#34 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

Shooting into random cars is only OK if you're LAPD

#35 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

Shooting into random cars is only OK if you're LAPD

That was unjustifiable.

Now I predict that once Dorner is killed (if he goes out by means of police gunfire) we're going to hear the "OMG they killed him to cover up secretz" "Why didn't they just shoot to disarm or use their tazerz"

Similar to the "Why didn't they shoot the tirez or engine blockz" comments every time someone is shoot and killed by an officer when they use their car as a weapon.

#36 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

WHY DIDN'T THEY DISARM HIM is always my favorite but it is kinda weird they just open fire on two similar trucks around the area of this guys house. One was delivering fucking newspapers.

#37 Purple Flames

Purple Flames

MC Sucka DJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

So, they're sending drones after this guy. If I were a 270lbs. black man in the LA metropolitan area, I'd be shitting my pants right about now: http://www.express.c...illed-policeman

#38 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:28 PM

LL cool J better stay home

#39 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

LOL!!!

Apparently the police are afraid people are helping Dorner

Police have also pleaded with local residents not to try to mount a civilian vigilante force or try to aid in the hunt for the fugitive.

#40 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:35 PM

I think they meant try to aid THEM. They're doing a fine enough job shooting at local civilians themselves they don't need a lynch mob chasing this poor black guy.

#41 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:36 PM

Dorner's pick-up truck was a dark grey Nissan Titan. The mother/daughter victims' truck was a light blue Toyota Tacom

#42 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

WOW WHAT THE FARK DID THIS GUY DO?
http://www.express.c...with-the-police

$1 MILLION BOUNTY

#43 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

Now I predict that once Dorner is killed (if he goes out by means of police gunfire) we're going to hear the "OMG they killed him to cover up secretz"

If you look into the history of the LAPD over the past two decades or so, there aren't "secrets" necessarily. Sure, people love a good conspiracy (let's just say, hypothetically of course, since nobody would believe this - government agents killed Aaron Swartz) - but the LAPD's misuse of authority and corruption is pretty well documented.

The past decades have shown a pretty remarkable turnaround - but that's evidence that either (a) the LAPD is doing much better in following procedural law and respecting citizens or (b) the LAPD is doing a much better job at covering up the fact that they have not changed their disregard for the law and treatment of citizens. Dorner clearly thinks it's (b). Historical precedent might also suggest (b) as well.

I'd like to see more police jurisdictions do away with "internal affairs" as their form of oversight, and have to deal with independent, external, transparent oversight agencies that have legal authority to sanction, fire, or charge officers who violate the law or abuse citizens. Internal affairs creates too great of an opportunity to cover up corruption, and citizens tend to be skeptical that they work at all.

At any rate, I'm appreciative that Dorner's message isn't lost with his despicable methods; it's too easy and alluring to fall back on "he's a lone nut with a gun" trope and ignore that it's very, very possible that his concerns about corruption in the LAPD are accurate. It's hard to separate a person's message from their actions - in this case, I dig that people are able to do that.

Make no mistake, however: he will be caught and killed, whether deservedly so or not (i.e., if he is caught and gives himself up easily, he'll still be killed on sight).
Posted Image

#44 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

Yeah, this guy is Dead Man Walking.

#45 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

Imagine the shit storm if he's caught surrendering, and is killed anyway. With the way things are going I wouldn't be surprised to see that happen. Although these days people seem to have less and less problem with the police just killing on sight, it's like we're really a few steps away from street judges.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#46 Feeding the Abscess

Feeding the Abscess

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

Since I live in southern California, I picked one of these up:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3f2207a86f
Anti-State, Anti-War, Pro-Market

#47 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:22 PM

Since I live in southern California, I picked one of these up:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3f2207a86f

exact quote from the auction

Get it before LAPD makes you their next accident!

Bumper stickers are 2" X 6". Only come in one size. Order now before they are gone!Posted with eBay Mobile

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

#48 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

Dorner's pick-up truck was a dark grey Nissan Titan. The mother/daughter victims' truck was a light blue Toyota Tacom

Things look blueish-gray in the dark.

#49 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:06 PM

Posted Image

https://encrypted-tb...SzPq3skFmOY55UK

#50 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

The "I am not Dorner" bumper stickers should be outlawed.

See, I forgot where I heard this argument, but if those are outlawed, then only outlaws will have them. Which in this case, means Christopher Dorner.

Which means it would work out perfectly for the rest of us.

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#51 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:11 AM

I'm shocked they haven't found this guy yet. Wouldn't be surprised if he already took his own life.

The city where the guy dumped his truck and burned it, the town is occupied by so many vacant and vacation homes. To top it off, a winter storm came in and dumped some heavy snow in the mountains.

The place where the officer was killed is around 3-4 miles down the road from me, something like this hit a little too close to home from what I would have liked.

#52 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:54 AM

The place where the officer was killed is around 3-4 miles down the road from me, something like this hit a little too close to home from what I would have liked.

At least it wasn't you... Its like not hes coming for you.

#53 Purple Flames

Purple Flames

MC Sucka DJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

Apparently the cops have Dorner pinned down in a cabin. Here's a live feed:

http://losangeles.cb...com/live-video/

#54 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

Hmmm...don't think I'm down for watching an execution on live tv.

...and yes, I know there's a delay.

#55 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:05 PM

Yeah he is going to be dead soon.

#56 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:06 PM

Hmmm...don't think I'm down for watching an execution on live tv.

...and yes, I know there's a delay.

I just watched the Budd Dwyer video a few weeks ago, so my quota for grotesque has been filled for a long time to come.
Posted Image

#57 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

The cabin he's allegedly in is now engulfed in flames. They must have brought the FBI in to "improperly" deploy tear gas...

#58 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:13 AM

The cabin he's allegedly in is now engulfed in flames. They must have brought the FBI in to "improperly" deploy tear gas...

Just saw. So....wtf happened exactly?? Did it slowly go up in flames or just ignite all at once?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#59 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:15 AM

http://news.blogs.cn...dorner-sighted/

Looks like authorities found his body in the cabin.
Posted Image

#60 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:15 AM

Local news just showed video of some cop saying the fire was too hot for them to actually search the cabin to verify it's him.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift