• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 milkham

milkham

Master Massaginist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:13 AM

Could be complete, could be disc-only.

oh crap i bought 6 games, fingers crossed.
Posted Image
^^^^^That is Waka Inoue^^^^^^

Check My List | [url=http://flickr.com/photos/milkman/]My Flickr Page |

#32 cero5

cero5

Yuno Gasai is one crazy B****

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

persona 4 golden back instock

#33 TheCollegeGamer

TheCollegeGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

Hmm, wanted to use my RZ certs to keep riding the cert train with MGSRR, but I want to see how it plays before I commit to that. Really want VLR, but have P4G so I don't know what to pair with it anyway...but $21 for VLR would be great and then I wouldn't have to worry about it ever going OoS permanently for whatever reason.

Need to do some thinking about what I'll be doing.

#34 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

persona 4 golden back instock

Out again...

#35 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

VLR and Persona are must play Vita games. New Paper Mario's not too bad either.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#36 Seraphinianus

Seraphinianus

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

what is www.dpbolvw.net? those links are too weird to click.

#37 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

what is www.dpbolvw.net? those links are too weird to click.

That is part of CheapyD's referral/linkback program. It's completely legit and keeps this website running. :D
Posted Image

#38 Teeheehee

Teeheehee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

VLR and Persona are must play Vita games. New Paper Mario's not too bad either.

I'll chime and agree that Virtue's Last Reward is amazing. I'm soooo hooked on it right now. Playing on the 3DS, but the Vita version is supposed to have less glitches and I think better audio quality. Highly recommend playing it after you play 999 on the DS.

#39 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:57 PM

I still have mine sealed from when I pre-ordered it to get the watch, wanted to get 999 before playing this but think I'll be okay without knowing the backstory?

#40 Carjackistan

Carjackistan

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:35 PM

Picked up:

Paper Mario Sticker Star
Trinity Universe
Atelier Meruru

Hyped about Meruru in particular, as that is already getting hard to find. Tempted to get The Last Story, but it's $30 new on Amazon so I may just buy it there instead.

#41 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

Could be complete, could be disc-only.

Yeah, since this is the case, how does BB's return/exchange policy work for B2G1 used work? I ordered three games and hoping they're coming in complete.

#42 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:25 PM

I still have mine sealed from when I pre-ordered it to get the watch, wanted to get 999 before playing this but think I'll be okay without knowing the backstory?

Play 999 first. Of course, play 999 by all means necessary, but playing it first doesn't help or hinder the experience of VLR too much. That being said, I think (possibly) that VLR ruins big twists in 999.

And trust me, 999 has *huge* twists.

fekhvr.jpg

#43 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

i still need to play 999 all the way through. i kept stopping here and there and lost my ds along the way somewhere. ill try to find it again sometime.

also bb has no return/exchange policy with used games. buyer beware. i bought a game a year or so ago used online and it came with the wrong game inside. I went to customer service and they finally got someone on the phone and said they would send out the right game asap to my address. never showed up. i complained and they said sorry too bad. so yeah. no exchanges/no returns and fingers crossed they get the right game to you.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#44 htz

htz

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:30 AM

Defective games can be exchanged for the same title within 30 days of purchase

You can exchange games for the same title within 30 days. You can still return a used game if you don't break that shrink wrap that all used BB games come in. Once you break that shrink wrap like new games, you can only do an exchange for the same title if it is defective.

#45 Hyde0709

Hyde0709

Wisconsin Gamer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:42 AM

P4G and Virtue Last Reward...OOS / Not available for shipping and no local stores have it.

Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Current playing: Titanfall  :xb1:

#46 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:04 AM

P4G and Virtue Last Reward...OOS / Not available for shipping and no local stores have it.

There was a restock in the morning Eastern time both yesterday and today. Keep trying.

#47 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:21 AM

So how is Bestbuy for boxes/manuals when you buy used?

#48 TheBigHouse

TheBigHouse

All in the game, yo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:14 AM

Received my three today in the mail: P4G, Last Story, MGS HD Collection - all in great shape with original cases/manuals

#49 cero5

cero5

Yuno Gasai is one crazy B****

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:20 AM

Received my three today in the mail: P4G, Last Story, MGS HD Collection - all in great shape with original cases/manuals

Funny i got the same games as you accept at last minute i switched out mgs for trinity universe.my games still aren't here

#50 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:05 AM

Picked up:

Paper Mario Sticker Star
Trinity Universe
Atelier Meruru

Hyped about Meruru in particular, as that is already getting hard to find. Tempted to get The Last Story, but it's $30 new on Amazon so I may just buy it there instead.

Very nice. I ordered Meruru a couple weeks ago. Sadly it came with a bsdic clear case with not maurl or booklet. Risks.....

P4G, Virtues Last Reward, and Last Story came complete though. :D

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#51 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:09 AM

i still need to play 999 all the way through. i kept stopping here and there and lost my ds along the way somewhere. ill try to find it again sometime.

also bb has no return/exchange policy with used games. buyer beware. i bought a game a year or so ago used online and it came with the wrong game inside. I went to customer service and they finally got someone on the phone and said they would send out the right game asap to my address. never showed up. i complained and they said sorry too bad. so yeah. no exchanges/no returns and fingers crossed they get the right game to you.

I just had a wrong game shipped to me and took it in store and they let me exchange it for an equally priced item so you got the shaft big time. They sent me Atelier Totori instead of that one Atelier Alchemist game...forgot the name...Merumeru is the newest Atelier game right? Too many damn Atelier games.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#52 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:31 AM

Ha, I got P4, Last Story, and NSMB2. It sounds like we all got some sort of combination of the first two games. Let's hope mine comes complete as well.

#53 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

I just had a wrong game shipped to me and took it in store and they let me exchange it for an equally priced item so you got the shaft big time. They sent me Atelier Totori instead of that one Atelier Alchemist game...forgot the name...Merumeru is the newest Atelier game right? Too many damn Atelier games.

I have also got a wrong game before. The case was the game I bought (Dead Island) but inside was a different game (NHL 12). Can't speak to the returns because I kept NHL.

#54 NinjaGuerra

NinjaGuerra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:35 PM

if i get little big planet vita used will it come with an online pass?
Posted Image

#55 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

if i get little big planet vita used will it come with an online pass?

There is a good change that if it did come with the online pass someone already redeemed it.
Posted ImagePosted Image