360 version: http://www.amazon.co..._ecc_rvi_cart_2

PS3 version: http://www.amazon.co...ref=pd_sim_vg_1
Posted Image

#2 ShadowAssailantX

ShadowAssailantX

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:13 AM

"Note:The extra downloadable content is a bonus that a customer may or may not get"

Huh?

#3 cynicalaa22

cynicalaa22

The Chiseler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

"Note:The extra downloadable content is a bonus that a customer may or may not get"

Huh?

I've heard that with SOME customers the download codes for the extra characters are expired. But it comes with the online pass, still, which is a decent deal.
Posted Image

#4 ShadowAssailantX

ShadowAssailantX

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:31 AM

According to gamestop's site, the listings for both the PS3 and 360 versions both claim that the DLC is on the disc. So is it actually codes?

#5 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

According to gamestop's site, the listings for both the PS3 and 360 versions both claim that the DLC is on the disc. So is it actually codes?

The characters/costumes are all on disc. The MK movie and soundtrack are codes on vouchers.

#6 cynicalaa22

cynicalaa22

The Chiseler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

Maybe they've changed it since it came out, and now all of it's on disc? Better that way, anyway.
Posted Image

#7 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

They pay 15.00 for a trade in for the 360 version of the original copy, I'll gladly pay .99 for the upgrade to the Komplete edition, thanks for posting this OP!

659629.png?68329996

#8 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:20 PM

They pay 15.00 for a trade in for the 360 version of the original copy, I'll gladly pay .99 for the upgrade to the Komplete edition, thanks for posting this OP!

I wish they offered the same for the PS3 Version, I'd upgrade as well. I already have the Vita version so I don't know if it's really worth it at this point...

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#9 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

grabbed it but i'm not sure why

#10 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

Yep, that's exactly what I did last week.

Can't believe they're giving $15 for Mortal Kombat and $14.60 for Far Cry 3 :-#

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#11 king9x

king9x

King of NYNEX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

In regards to the download content, it is for the Mortal Kombat Movie and Soundtack and according to the packaging, expired 12/31/12.

That's the case for the PS3 version, not sure about XBOX.

decept1.png

#12 OhioBobcat3

OhioBobcat3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:11 PM

In regards to the download content, it is for the Mortal Kombat Movie and Soundtack and according to the packaging, expired 12/31/12.

That's the case for the PS3 version, not sure about XBOX.

I have the greatest hits version on PS3 and this content does not expire until 12/31/2014. The sticker on the plastic wrap directly states this. Only earlier copies expired at the end of 2012, so this content is likely to be accessible if you purchase this. Not a bad price at all.

#13 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

For the PS3 version, are the saves from the regular version compatible with this version?

I know there's at least 23 PS3 games (SR The Third, Arkham Asylum and Arkham City) where the saves from the regular version are not compatible with saves from the complete edition.

Currently playing:

:3ds: Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds - :) 
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#14 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:05 PM

For the PS3 version, are the saves from the regular version compatible with this version?

I know there's at least 23 PS3 games (SR The Third, Arkham Asylum and Arkham City) where the saves from the regular version are not compatible with saves from the complete edition.

i could have sworn there was a thread in the ps3 forums listing incompatible games. take a look, though i very well could be wrong. or google

#15 GDogs

GDogs

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

I just bought this a couple of weeks ago when it was 16.99. I can confirm that anything in game dlc (be it characters or skins, etc) is ON DISC. The voucher for the movie and soundtrack are download codes, and even though it said it expired on 12/31/12, it still allowed me to download both items.

563872.png

76561197968062149.png

#16 InvaderZim

InvaderZim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:33 PM

I went for a thumbs up... oops... wrong place.

#17 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

i could have sworn there was a thread in the ps3 forums listing incompatible games. take a look, though i very well could be wrong. or google

sorry, posting from my phone but here's the link.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=336757

#18 Diad

Diad

Only a flesh wound...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

*trying to find filler item(s) for FSSS*

picked up "Grumpy Old Men 1&2" blu-ray combo. Love those movies XD

Edited by Diad, 10 February 2013 - 06:19 PM.

childsplay_logo_sm.png

Thanks for donating!

#19 Rollinstone12

Rollinstone12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:03 PM

Bought this two weeks ago at Best Buy for $19.99....pricematch ftw!

#20 2turbotitaniumxtreme

2turbotitaniumxtreme

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

The saves are cross compatible. At least for the challenge tower, arcade mode stories, and krypt.
Where are you when we need you, namispep?

#21 Lordd_G

Lordd_G

90's Gamer 4 Life!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

I just bought this a couple of weeks ago when it was 16.99. I can confirm that anything in game dlc (be it characters or skins, etc) is ON DISC. The voucher for the movie and soundtrack are download codes, and even though it said it expired on 12/31/12, it still allowed me to download both items.

Did you get this from Amazon, Marketplace seller or somewhere else?

Can anyone confirm if Amazon is still shipping the original (NON-GH) version of MK:Komplete Edition for PS3?

I'm a stickler for getting the original, "black label" version of games...

:grouphug: Not only are we cheap gamers, but we're also asses! :grouphug:

#22 ferris182

ferris182

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:52 PM

Can anyone confirm if Amazon is still shipping the original (NON-GH) version of MK:Komplete Edition for PS3?

I bought a copy several months ago and it was greatest hits. I am sure there are no more black label games any more.

#23 GDogs

GDogs

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:59 AM

I bought it on Amazon though through a third party seller amazon was honoring. It was the 360 non greatest hits version

563872.png

76561197968062149.png

#24 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:46 PM

To further answer the question above, I ordered the PS3 version 3 days ago and it came today as the GH version. But great deal nonetheless.

#25 nypickle

nypickle

Orange and Blue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

can anyone give an opinion of how this game plays using the XBOX 360 controller? I know the D-pad is pretty terrible but I don't consider myself to be a tournament type of fighter gamer, so I'm not looking for a fighting pad for it. Would it just be frustrating playing this on a regular controller?

#26 UnicornBang

UnicornBang

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:00 AM

Picked up the Komplete Kollection today at Best Buy for 19.99. Have been wanting to play this for a long time. The package comes with a booklet and two inserts. One being a code for the the games album, and the other being for the motion picture Mortal Kombat. Used the Movie code and it works perfect. There is a sticker on the one I bought that says all DLC is redeemable through DEC 2014. It was odd though they have the original version for 21.99, and a used copy was 19.99. So make sure you pick up the Komplete Kollection. Those others should be around 10 bucks.

#27 UnicornBang

UnicornBang

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:02 AM

can anyone give an opinion of how this game plays using the XBOX 360 controller? I know the D-pad is pretty terrible but I don't consider myself to be a tournament type of fighter gamer, so I'm not looking for a fighting pad for it. Would it just be frustrating playing this on a regular controller?

I am playing on a 360 controller. I use the D-pad. Honestly I am not a pro fighter so it works fine. I find it to be a little bit annoying to do some of the moves but it's not that bad. Definitely not ruining my experience with the game at all. I never feel like it's the controller just my lack of skill. So to answer your question, I don't think you need a stick. Cheers.

#28 CronO_O

CronO_O

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:08 AM

game story mode was amazing. Had so much content with just regular game with all(most) dlc def worth it

#29 jw430

jw430

Some say...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:15 AM

great price for a great game, in 4 one

#30 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:19 AM

Haha, I sold my MK to gamestop when they had that deal where they were taking several games for extra dough because I was like, "one day, I will find the komplete edition on the cheap." Did the same thing with my Skyrim. Well, today is that day. Still not 100 percent sure I will buy it though.
Follow me, @Calinks3 Twitter to talk Games, MMA, TV