• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:46 AM

:lol:

#3 Chief Keef

Chief Keef

GBE 3hunna

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:47 AM

I got this a while ago on that BB DOTD. I got to a part, got lost and confused, and sold it. Game blows.

I got racks up in my pocket racks up in my pocket

I got thots all in my phone callin me bitch stop it

1400 for this belt this aint no damn versace

and I smokin on this dope while I been gettin money

50s 100s 20s oh my goodness

I need my money machine to count this shit for me

#4 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:50 AM

To be honest I like where they were going with the game and that they seemed to try to make it good, but they failed pretty hard and as such the game is pretty much trash. I would recommend it at a <$5 price but this is still too high. This is coming from a non-diehard Silent Hill fan.

#5 Mad dog

Mad dog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:34 AM

It's been this price for about 6 weeks now.

Posted Image

#6 Why_So_Serious

Why_So_Serious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:40 AM

Loved the game except for the OtherWorld levels. They felt like one of those haunted house features in an amusement park.

#7 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:44 AM

I got this a while ago on that BB DOTD. I got to a part, got lost and confused, and sold it. Game blows.

Same here. It was creepy as hell in the abandoned houses. That was the only good thing it had going for it, it was pretty bad otherwise. Is homecoming any better?

#8 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:51 AM

silent hill games have been hit or miss this gen of consoles. ill wait for 10$ or less and give this game a try
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#9 Why_So_Serious

Why_So_Serious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:55 AM

Same here. It was creepy as hell in the abandoned houses. That was the only good thing it had going for it, it was pretty bad otherwise. Is homecoming any better?

Homecoming is a lot worse.

#10 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:56 AM

silent hill games have been hit or miss this gen of consoles. ill wait for 10$ or less and give this game a try

Guess you missed the $9.99 PS3 version(3D compatible) at Amazon.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#11 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:59 AM

Guess you missed the $9.99 PS3 version(3D compatible) at Amazon.

when was this sale ? oh well it will hit that price again soon i bet
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#12 Luriden

Luriden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:00 AM

Homecoming is a lot worse.

This is awesome news. I LOVED Homecoming. I played through it twice.

76561197977061647.png

#13 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:01 AM

when was this sale ? oh well it will hit that price again soon i bet

December.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#14 Nightmarecast25

Nightmarecast25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:39 AM

I think Homecoming & Downpour are the best in the series. I am serious.

#15 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:31 AM

I liked the hour and a half or so I played of Homecoming.

Though I do find it weird the protag never gets around to asking anyone he meets "So, how long has this city had a spontaneous sinkhole and flesh mangled monster problem?"

#16 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:00 PM

I got to that part, I didn't get lost or confused, and finished it. Game doesn't blow. :lol:

Seriously though I found the enemies lacking and uninspired but as far as Silent Hill the town goes, it was, as far as I'm concerned, the best so far.

#17 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:45 PM

This game is a hot mess.
<p>194619.pngRecently finished: Battlefield 4, GTA5, Splinter Cell Blacklist, The Last of Us, Army of Two: Devil's Cartel

#18 KryllFood

KryllFood

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:26 PM

Not that you have to be a diehard Silent Hill fan to appreciate the games but you have to at least understand them. I feel like most people that totally trash the recent SH games, just don't understand what SH is about.

I haven't played Downpour, I've also been waiting for $10 since I missed the last Amazon sale...but I think homecoming is unjustly ridiculed. IMO, Homecoming is >>>>>>>>>>> SH4 The Room which was total hot garbage.

The game was not stellar but at least it was a formidable first try by a new company to delve into doing SH. If you're a fan of SH, I think you'll get your enjoyment from Homecoming...I did...

IMO, Silent Hill as a franchise is due for a complete overhaul by a team that truly UNDERSTANDS what Silent Hill is. While Resident Evil has slowly fallen from grace...the reboot from RE3 to RE4 was magnificent and perfectly melded the action gamers crave with the pacing of the original RE games. Silent Hill doesn't need to go action, but it does need a spark or re-imagination.
"Common sense isn't that common anymore..."

#19 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

I agree. I really enjoyed Homecoming.

#20 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

Agreed haha

#21 butternuts

butternuts

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:14 AM

I have said it once an i will say it again; this is the best silent hill since 2 as far as the story goes.

#22 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:44 AM

Strangely, the developers of this game were under review once. Anyways, I'll pick up this game soon but for PS3. :)
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#23 Nightmarecast25

Nightmarecast25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:03 AM

Be sure to do all the side missions and explore and always look behind you when doing something significant. :) I got 1000/1000 achevos for this and Homecoming. I wanna go through them again to be honest.
I can also say that playing this alone in at night with the light on(because your tired eyes will probably play shadow tricks on you like mine did lol) is the best, I was creeped out a few times, and some of the side missions are disturbing but awesome.

#24 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:17 AM

And it's 3D, well fake 3D 2D + depth like Crysis 2's, if you're into that sorta thing. I played through it in on my 3DTV and really liked it, I wouldn't play it any other way.