Aliens: Colonial Marines - Monster Energy Drink DLC on Xbox 360/PS3/PC

Karl of Duty XP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
You can grab a free code for some Monster themed armor emblems in Aliens: Colonial Marines for Xbox 360, PS3 or PC by going to https://www.facebook.com/MonsterEnergyGaming/app_535084389859321, filling out the form and entering the code 070847815044 when asked.

The DLC seems to be region locked for US accounts only on Xbox 360, I haven't tried the other platforms yet.

news1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will more than likely never use it, but thank you so much OP! Now if I could just get a damn code for that Flash avatar shirt...SIGH.

I managed to accidentally get a female flash avatar in the midst of spaming the like button to get it to work....

If anyone wants it for a judgement code or something I'm more than happy to trade it as I am a male, lol. I won't sell it though as it was free.

Thanks guys. I'm glad people have been getting hold of some of these for free.

I've just tried the PS3 code on both UK and US accounts and it says invalid. Hopefully it'll work later on though.

[quote name='AdyCarter']Im in the UK but can't use the code, I did however just redeem it to my US account on the same console.

Wonder if that'll work[/QUOTE]

Yes, it'll work as that's the way I did it and it shows up in game just fine.

[quote name='thelurchreaper']I will more than likely never use it, but thank you so much OP! Now if I could just get a damn code for that Flash avatar shirt...SIGH.[/QUOTE]

I had some trouble with this too. I think it depends on which browser you're using. I got it working on IE 10 and Opera if that's any help.

I was able to do this twice. Same fb account. I only changed e-mail on the entry form.

I'm pretty sure I got a 2nd unique code for Xbox360. I didn't even copy the 1st code I got and was trying to go back to retrieve it.

Thanks OP!

EDIT: I was able to retrieve my 1st code by resubmitting the exact entry once again. It didn't ask me to choose platform this time since the code was already generated minutes ago. Looks to be the same one from what I remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back