61 (100%)
Hitman: HD Trilogy

$24.00
PS3: Link
Xbox 360:
Link

US Shipping: $1.55 per order
Europe Shipping: Free

if you use paypal, if the funding source is your paypal balance, make sure you have the sufficient funds in GBP? doesn't matter if you have funds in USD, order will fail (paypal is not converting USD to GBP automatically for Zavvi/Hut orders). so convert the funds before you place the order :)

you don't have to do anything if you pay by card.

* if you want to buy the xbox 360 version, please double check the xbox 360 version is region-free or not. Zavvi sells PAL games.

Just FYI, I ordered a few games from ZAVVI and they came in separate non padded envelopes. Keep in mind if you're planning on shipping stateside. Nothing was damaged for me but I'm living in the UK so it didn't travel that far.

Wow, another big sale on this game so soon after release. When it's $9.99 in 3-6 months I'll be regretting my $25 purchase of it...

I also received my games in non padded cardboard envelope. but it's strong! I used those same envelopes that zavvi sent me to ship my ebay games internationally, and buyers received their each and every game without any damages.

i pasted my shipping label on top of zavvi one :)

This isn't the premium edition, if anyone is looking for a new premium edition, I got one still sealed for PS3, send me a PM if interested!

bread's done
Back