Walmart:Pre Order Gears of War:Judgement and recieve Gears of War 2 or 3.

MetalMegaGio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
I'm not sure if most people would consider this a deal since Gears of War Judgement is gonna be $60. But if you pre-order GoW:Judgement at Walmart you get to choose which free game you want between Gears of War 2 or 3. On top of that all new copies include the original Gears of War. To me this is a deal since you get three games for the price of one.If this doesn't belong here the mods can feel free to close this thread or move it.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Gears-of-...ce-Gears-of-War-2-or-3/23148785#ProductDetail

It is a pretty good deal. The Gears of War series is great. Although I did enjoy 2 way more than 3. Hopefully the changes in Judgement are awesome.

There's no site-to-store FREE shipping on this. It comes to almost $70 total w/ sales tax.

I already have all the previous games. The first two in the GoW Triple Pack.

One could buy some of those video game reservation cards in-store and use them online during checkout. I believe you are able to stack up to 4 of them as giftcard payment. They include $4.99 in VUDU credit.

So that would come to $20 in VUDU movie credit as another added bonus. :)

*Vudu only allows 5 promotional credits per account. You may need to spread them across a couple accounts. Works on movie rentals or purchases.

[quote name='samebrokensoul']Wait we get Gears 1 included with Gears Judgment? I didn't know that. Is this a Wal-Mart exclusive?[/QUOTE]

I believe every new copy of Gears Of War: Judgment include Gears.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-gears+of+war%2C28zu0

Gears of War 2 - $4.99 & Gears of War 3 - $14.99
Use your PUR card for 10% off. Use the 20% coupon listed on this forum.
If my math is right you could get both games for about $15.

Best Buy is offering a $20GC and GoW Games on Demand.
GameStop is offering GoW Games on Demand and Early Access to OverRun.

The Games on Demand is included with all games from all retailers. Epic decided to include it for free because a large part of the Gears of War 3 community never played the first game. Plus Walmart does not offering $0.99 RD Delivery like Amazon does. Meaning you are going to have to pay whatever they charge you to ship this to your address and probably have to wait depending on shipping rates and sppeds. I don't care where you people preorder yours I am just saying to shop around for a better deal. Besides the last time I bought a game with a "Free Game Inlcuded" I got screwed out the Games on Demand code, Online Pass, and other content. Come to find out it was a return that was re-wrapped in plastic. I eventually got it took care of but to me it was not worth the hassel.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']I believe every new copy of Gears Of War: Judgment include Gears.[/QUOTE]

true they said since it a prequel too gear 1 they include it too help new fans enjoy the story

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']I believe every new copy of Gears Of War: Judgment include Gears.[/QUOTE]

I think Epic said that this is for first run only so a few months down the line they new copies will no longer be included.

It's for a limited time so I assume it's the first run copies. This is a fantastic deal though. Definitely one of my favorite series for the Xbox 360.

Does walmart have the GOTY version of Gears 2? Still wouldn't buy a game for 60$ But if its that GOTY with the extra chapters n maps that's a good value.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Pretty good but preordering from BB is still better if your a member of RZ. You can get both gears 2 and 3 for $16 at GS or perhaps even cheaper online.[/QUOTE]

$20. Gears 3 is $15 & Gears 2 is $5.

I would be down to play Gears 3 again. But with the Walmart taxes and shipping, I can just go on Amazon and add both Gears games to my cart and pretend it's the same promotional deal. :)

bread's done
Back