Rock Band 3 Wireless Keyboard Bundle 39.99 FSSS Xbox 360 @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 LakersHater

LakersHater

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:33 AM

Lowest price I can recall seeing on this bundle. Great deal if you don't already have the game.

www.amazon.com/Wireless-Keyboard-Bundle-Software-Xbox-360/dp/B003RRTWSE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1360652373&sr=8-2&keywords=rock+band+3

#2 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

Checked out the prices of the game alone (around $20 used) and figured having the mini keyboard wouldn't be such a bad deal for about $8 more with my Amazon gift cards. Thanks for the post, OP.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#3 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:20 AM

Don't need at all.. but want. Don't have the game or plastic instrument, and I love plastic instruments.

#4 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:29 PM

Checked out the prices of the game alone (around $20 used) and figured having the mini keyboard wouldn't be such a bad deal for about $8 more with my Amazon gift cards. Thanks for the post, OP.

Isn't the keyboard alone $20 at most places and the game $10 on XBLA? Unless you wanted a physical copy, you paid $10 more.

#5 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:54 PM

Isn't the keyboard alone $20 at most places and the game $10 on XBLA? Unless you wanted a physical copy, you paid $10 more.

Find me a 360 keyboard in stock for $20. The nearest GS that had one was 60 miles away...

#6 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:01 PM

It's back up to $20. It was $10 for a limited time. I'm terrible at the keyboard, lol. I bought the keyboard through Gohastings for $23. They might have some more available.

#7 whitereflection

whitereflection

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

Damn, you're right. I already had a retail copy so I didn't pick it up but now kind of wish I had. Guess I'll wait till the next sale and see what DLC is available then.

#8 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:14 PM

So with the free Amazon gift cards that I mentioned having in the post you quoted, I spent $2 less than the arbitrary numbers you came up with from various sales in the past. I'm good with that, dude.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#9 whitereflection

whitereflection

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:19 PM

They're not arbitrary numbers. They were consistently $20 at many retailers, Kmart and Gamestop the most recent, possibly Newegg too. Amazon gift card is good as cash for many people myself included, that's why I was pointing it out. Excuse me for trying to save you money.

Gamestop does have the keyboard stand for $4.99 and it seems to be in stock in most stores, if you need one of those.

#10 Mahgin86

Mahgin86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

I got it on clearance at Kmart a few months back for $30.. Just had to have it, then hardly touched the thing.
"Dear Customer, the Kinetic Sensor, has been cancelled." - goHastings
http://www.blu-ray.c...on.php?u=226879