FREE!!! 6 months of 2-day shipping at Amazon for college students!

WolfmanASTN

CAGiversary!
For those who do not know, Amazon has a student program that gives any college student who signs up the free 2-day shipping benefits of Amazon Prime, for 6 months!

After the 6 months you are given the option to upgrade to a full Amazon Prime membership for HALF the cost ($39 a year, as opposed to $79 a year)! And you get this price for 4 years!

The only downside is that you JUST get the shipping benefits, you do not get access to Amazon Instant Video that a regular Prime membership gives you. But you do have the option to upgrade to a full membership early on at the discounted rate if you wish to use Amazon Instant.
As long as you are an Amazon Student member, you cannot invite others to share Prime benefits with you like you would be able to with a regular Prime membership, even if you upgrade to the paid membership.

Below is my referral link, and I would really appreciate it if you used it to sign up! For every person that uses it I get $5 in Amazon credit :)
Anyone that signs up will also be given their own referral link they can use to earn credit!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info?ie=UTF8&refcust=AWUZ2GJLMLVGGNWTSSLQYLFJEA&ref_type=generic

P.S. You need to supply your college student e-mail address (ending in .edu) when you sign up!

As a thank you for anyone who uses my link, feel free to PM me with a link of your own and I will be more than happy to use it!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ashtonreeves']hey can you invite me to share (1) of your prime sharing slot? if only you don't have anyone else to give of course.
[/QUOTE]

I would if I could, but a Student membership doesn't let you add anyone else :/
I'll add it to the OP

[quote name='ashtonreeves']would love to use it, don't have .edu email though.
[/QUOTE]

Unsure if Australia Edu would work but it gives you a free .edu email. It's possible Amazon has it blocked though.

[quote name='GenPirate']Unsure if Australia Edu would work but it gives you a free .edu email. It's possible Amazon has it blocked though.[/QUOTE]

I don't think that would work. Amazon uses the .edu e-mail you provide to check and make sure you're going to the school you say you are

[quote name='GBAstar']Didn't it use to be one year memberships for students?[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I just signed up a month ago

bread's done
Back