PS vita memory card deals (12-19% OFF)

Probably because it's not a particularly good deal. The 32GB cards have been constantly available for around $80 for many months now. I know, I was keeping my eye on them for a long time till I got in on the $60 Sony Store deal a little while ago. The effort is appreciated but this probably won't get much attention since it's not really out of the ordinary.

[quote name='cero5']i need a vita memory card but ill wait till after the 20th sony might announce a memory card price cut[/QUOTE]Nice cuz the 16GB card ain't cuttin' it for me.

Really? 12-19% off? Where do I not sign up?!

TerribleDeal-FOTB-EN-C-1E.jpg

[quote name='Fukurou']Really? 12-19% off? Where do I not sign up?!

[/QUOTE]

Just started playing Decade Duels Plus and this made me laugh so hard

I'm anxiously awaiting for that announcement on the 20th. I could only imagine if they used this event to announce a price drop on the Vita. Only eight more days...

[quote name='dgwillia006']Just started playing Decade Duels Plus and this made me laugh so hard[/QUOTE]
Glad it made someone laugh. The card sucks hard, and so I feel like it was made just for this website.

[quote name='cero5']i need a vita memory card but ill wait till after the 20th sony might announce a memory card price cut[/QUOTE]
You know how upset and happy everyone would be if that were all they were announcing at this press conference!?

I thought these were pricey just because they were proprietary, but looking at Amazon, looks like the old Memory Stick Pro Duo is $70-$80 for a 32GB as well. On the other hand, a 32GB SD is only $20. Weird how much cheaper those are.

I think CheapyD needs to fix the links because it has happened with other store links too on occasion. He is losing money!

[quote name='Braxis']expect bigger cuts soon with the new vita model announcement and bigger cards.[/QUOTE]

That rumor is false. That "patent" was a dev kit.

Just bought a 32GB last week with a Vita on the 1st!
I wouldn't be too upset at a redesign, I like my White Vita :D

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'm anxiously awaiting for that announcement on the 20th. I could only imagine if they used this event to announce a price drop on the Vita. Only eight more days...[/QUOTE]Don't see them wasting the vita console/memory card price cut this far ahead of E3. If they go forward with the PS4 news at this event & have a vita bundle/price cut @ E3 they can ride that way of good pub till late 2013.

They could absolutely shock the world by announcing full BC for PS4 at this event, do the Vita cuts @ E3 & release a $500-$600 PS4/PSVita holiday bundle for X-mas. More likely they'll have some PSMove/Spellbook stuff & some other unexpected item that will have tons of potential that we'll wonder if can be maximized by Sony

[quote name='Braxis']expect bigger cuts soon with the new vita model announcement and bigger cards.[/QUOTE]why would they worry about larger cards at this point? The 32GB obviously aren't flying off the shelves so with a decent price cut it would make more sense for anyone who needs that much memory to buy two 32 GB not a 64 which may cost $100 or more.

[quote name='Fukurou']Really? 12-19% off? Where do I not sign up?!

[/QUOTE]

If you think about it this cards are still expensive even at 50% off. Imo they are one of the reasons why the Vita isn't doing so hot.

[quote name='robbyH']The prices should be

4gb- $9.99
8gb- $19.99
16gb-$29.99
32gb-$39.99[/QUOTE]

Agreed. However, it ain't gonna happen any time soon.

On a side note: I only have a few GB's left on my 32GB card, so I say: bring on the 64GB and 128GB cards!

Yeah, my 16GB card is barely holding on for what I want to carry around, especially since I've been trying to go all digital for my portable needs (same with on the 3DS). I can afford the 32GB at $80, but I might as well wait till next week if something is announced in the way of reflecting a price change for the cards.

Who knows if anything Vita related will be talked about on the 20th though.

They need to fix the 10 screens limit, I only have a 16gb card but already have 100+ apps that wouldt fit on the card, but I cannot have them all in at the same time because this crazy limit that Sony doesn't seem to care about...

[quote name='AwRy108']Agreed. However, it ain't gonna happen any time soon.

On a side note: I only have a few GB's left on my 32GB card, so I say: bring on the 64GB and 128GB cards![/QUOTE]The 64GB card would probably be $100-$120 & 128GB $150 where as a 32GB would be $60-$75.

The ridiculous prices on memory cards is making me want to sell my $200 white AC vita. It just doesn't sound worth it to pay almost 50% of the cost of the system just on an overpriced memory card.

[quote name='xRidley']The ridiculous prices on memory cards is making me want to sell my $200 white AC vita. It just doesn't sound worth it to pay almost 50% of the cost of the system just on an overpriced memory card.[/QUOTE]

I'll trade you for your Vita, acc and misc. !

bread's done
Back