God of War Collections

filmthedead

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I was wondering if anyone has heard anywhere whether or not God of War Collections would be going on sale to coincide with the release of God of War: Ascension. Talking about on the PSN, either for PS+ members or not. I haven't seen anything, but I figured maybe that someone had heard a somewhat reliable rumor about it, or had inside info. If I know or have reason to suspect that the collection will go on sale, it will help me stay strong and not make any purchases til then.

Kinda sad! You live no where close to Nebraska Furniture Mart Store. They have God of War Saga Collection with Red Control Bundle for $35-ish ;)

[quote name='filmthedead']Well, I would rather have digital copies anyway :)[/QUOTE]

Blasphemy!

And why would you buy either of the 2-game collections when they have the 5 game saga?

Even at MSRP of $40 you're not going to find a better game / dollar value.

In that case, you only need the God Of War Collection. It can be had on amazon for ~$23-25 shipped. That's essentially $12 or so for each game. Hell, it's $15 used at gamestop. You don't seem to be the type that would mind a used Gamestop copy. I'd say go do that. That's definitely the cheapest option.

bread's done
Back