Fire emblem awakening instock at go hastings through amazon. 11 left. 39.84 + 3.99 sh

[quote name='iiiweaponiii']is this game rare to find?[/QUOTE]
No it's not, it's an obscure title that not many people want so it's not pushed out like every other game.

No one at all should be paying extra for it when it's priced normally at all retailers like Best Buy.

The best deal for this game is if you got one of those emails from Kmart. I had one that was $25 off $50, so I got this game and a few random items to get me to $50.

I know its pretty YMMV but just wanted to remind people that it works on this game too.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']No it's not, it's an obscure title that not many people want so it's not pushed out like every other game.

No one at all should be paying extra for it when it's priced normally at all retailers like Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

It is sold out many places. Amazon is back ordered and I was notified today that my preorder is delayed AGAIN.

Most stores are sold out so while not a deal, its good to know you can find it some places.

Oh and a great game.

[quote name='iiiweaponiii']is this game rare to find?[/QUOTE]

Not at all. Nintendo had shipment issues the first week of its release so there was a shortage at that time. I'm sure it'll sort it self out in the weeks to come

This title has had a weird release. It feels like they weren't prepared for this positive response, but haven't Fire Emblem games always been popular?

And Newegg is kind of weird with this release too. I've been waiting for them to ship my copy and finally noticed in my account it's listed as "pending-preorder." I called them up to find out what's going on and they said it doesn't release until the 15th. Sure enough, that's what their website says. It's wrong, but I can't really argue with what the website itself lists. It's just odd.

[quote name='pdjones']This title has had a weird release. It feels like they weren't prepared for this positive response, but haven't Fire Emblem games always been popular?[/QUOTE]

Well-received by the gaming community and popular from a sales standpoint are two totally different things.

I'm really happy that my order came in today, i guess i just made the cut for the lash shipment before delay on amazon. They haven't had it in stock in any of my local game retailers since its launch last tuesday :(

Should I buy this from BB now, or is the general consensus is that it will become in stock everywhere in just a few months or so?

bread's done
Back