Square-Enix Sale - Dead Island GOTY $12 (PS3/X360), Hitman HD Trilogy $24 (PS3/X360)

Bount

CAGiversary!
Went to type in my registration key for Hitman HD Trilogy I got from BB when it was $25 and saw this. Not as good as the x-mas sale with free shipping (got Tomb Raider HD Trilogy for $7.50) but not bad if you missed some of those deals. Noob on the site, so still can't post links:

Dead Island GOTY $12 (PS3/X360)
Hitman HD Trilogy $24 (PS3/X360)
FF XIII $12 (PS3/X360)
FF XIII-2 $12 (PS3/X360)

$7 for shipping. Add in tax, and there goes your discount. Hitman Trilogy is still a decent(not great) deal, but with any of the rest, you're not saving anything over buying from Amazon etc. Shame, as i would have picked up another copy of Dead Island at that price, for a gift.

Gonna try price matching a couple at best buy this weekend. Wouldn't mind the hitman trilogy since my bb order from a couple of weeks ago didn't go through.

[quote name='tuffguycore']Gonna try price matching a couple at best buy this weekend. Wouldn't mind the hitman trilogy since my bb order from a couple of weeks ago didn't go through.[/QUOTE]

BestBuy will price match the SE online store? If so i will give this a shot tomorrow if anyone knows for sure. Would really like to get Hitman for that price. Blood Money used alone cost about 25.

Wow that is so fucking obnoxious to charge $7 for shipping a video game. If you've ever sold anything on ebay, you know it only costs around $2 to mail a bubble mailer.

Disappointing to see $7 shipping. Would have considered Dead Island at that price but it ends up not being any cheaper than normal.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Any stores successfully match this? :)[/QUOTE]

I tried at BestBuy guy said the only online they would price match is on Amazon sold by Amazon so anyone who is interested try submitting the price to Amazon and see if they put it on sale and then go to BestBuy if need be.

I would get dead island and hitman but shipping sucks and knowing last time it might take a while to get the games due to digital river.

[quote name='robpe36']Wow that is so fucking obnoxious to charge $7 for shipping a video game. If you've ever sold anything on ebay, you know it only costs around $2 to mail a bubble mailer.[/QUOTE]

Overhead isn't free. The total cost of shipping something isn't just the shipping cost.

Also forgot to mention the BestBuy i stopped at were completely sold out of the Xbox 360 version of the Hitman set. seemed a little strange it was not on sale or anything at BestBuy that i knew of and there were 4 copies for PS3 and 40 dollars.

on Amazon Hitman for Xbox 360 is down a few dollars to 37.99 hopefully if enough people submit the price it will go down further. I'd really love to pick this up for around 25 bucks.

Can anyone post the proper links to these, I don't see Dead Island for that price on BB's site. It's sitting at $20.00

bread's done
Back