Infinity Blade (iOS) free on App Store

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 DukeEdwardI

DukeEdwardI

Whose Queens?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:24 AM

Bah, can't believe I paid the $6 for this when I first got my iphone. I never did get that far. Just kept getting up to the God King and dying every time. I think I'm on my 15th or 20th bloodline.

#32 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

Thanks OP.
Posted Image

#33 slowpc

slowpc

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:09 PM

Saw this the other day , and just got myself a mini to play it on.

#34 FairyLeviathan

FairyLeviathan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

Thanks OP for the post, good judgment call on when to drag a good freebie out of the muck of a giant thread, considering IB is one of those "everyone should have this game if you have this platform" kinda games.

I've been stuck without my ps3 and pc since new years so this is something great to spend time, thank you again!

#35 bg2001

bg2001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:28 PM

Can anyone post whether it works on the iPhone 3? It might help other people (like me) who are behind the times by about 4 years. :)

#36 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

You'll need more than just the IB. Fill out your collection and level up a lot or you'll not clear anything beyond the IB door. Don't just save up for the IB.

That entire underground route and locked room was patched in as free DLC by the way.

Thanks for that. I'm definitely going to keep playing it though. It's a ton of fun. I defeated the God King, and I still want to continue playing. It was pure luck when I defeated the God King. I was able to save up enough energy, and I used my magic attack that allowed me to open a can of whoop ass on him. Then it was over! It was exhilarating though.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube