GGT 216 Is Full of Spam Posting Bots & Leda & Zeki Quotes

• Please log in to reply
530 replies to this topic

#391 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

Just picked up Rising! Didn't come with the skimpy artbook though since my Gamestop apparently didn't get any in. I'm ridiculously sad about that since I love Shinkawa's art so much, but eh, I'll live. Also, Crysis 3 came out today? Man, talk about a game I've heard fuckin' nothing about aside from that there was a beta. From the looks of my GS a ton of people preordered it. Big surprise considering Crysis 2 really didn't sell too well around here.

#392 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:56 PM

You guys still here?

I'm a lifer here, for better or worse. Keep on rocking, baybay!! 8-)

is that the dude who killed his g/f?

It's tuesday and no MGR is on my doorstep. #1stworldproblems

No, that's Blade Runner. Chick was hot too, it's a shame. :cry:

Just picked up Rising! Didn't come with the skimpy artbook though since my Gamestop apparently didn't get any in. I'm ridiculously sad about that since I love Shinkawa's art so much, but eh, I'll live. Also, Crysis 3 came out today? Man, talk about a game I've heard fuckin' nothing about aside from that there was a beta. From the looks of my GS a ton of people preordered it. Big surprise considering Crysis 2 really didn't sell too well around here.

Love Shinkawa's art too. Crysis 3, I'll cop for cheap. I didn't' know it was coming out already either. All I know about it is you can use a bow.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#393 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

I really do think the employees just keep the artbooks this constantly happens with artbooks not ''coming in''. I only knew about crysis 3 coming out because I forgot to remove it from my queue at gamefly and they're sending it to me.

No, that's Blade Runner. Chick was hot too, it's a shame. :cry:

They supposedly seized a cricket bat that was covered in blood because apparently her head was caved in as well... jesus christ

#394 linkpwns

linkpwns

Oh hey guys

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

Who got dat rising
Posted Image

#395 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

Who got dat rising

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDeisLLCUAAaNDh.jpg:large

#396 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:19 PM

Love Shinkawa's art too. Crysis 3, I'll cop for cheap. I didn't' know it was coming out already either. All I know about it is you can use a bow.

Legit the only thing I know about it is the bow. Crazy I didn't hear more about it till now.

I really do think the employees just keep the artbooks this constantly happens with artbooks not ''coming in''. I only knew about crysis 3 coming out because I forgot to remove it from my queue at gamefly and they're sending it to me.

This is the first time that it has happened to me. I usually get all my preorder bonuses. Still sad whatever the case. :/

I probably would have got Crysis 3 except Gamefly decided to send me Rising for 360 instead. Soooo, gonna double play Rising apparently.

Who got dat rising

Spoiler

Boom. Apparently Cyborg Ninja isn't out for download yet :(

#397 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

don't see shit

1000 and platinum that shit dog

#398 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:27 PM

They supposedly seized a cricket bat that was covered in blood because apparently her head was caved in as well... jesus christ

Seriously? What the Fuck? People are insane.

Who got dat rising

I do.
Spoiler

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#399 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:29 PM

Seriously? What the Fuck? People are insane.

]

http://www.guardian....ius-cricket-bat
The well-respected City Press newspaper reported that a cricket bat covered in blood was found at Pistorius's home and is the central piece of evidence against him. Citing sources close to the investigation, the paper said Steenkamp's skull was crushed and police requested Pistorius undergo drug tests.

#400 linkpwns

linkpwns

Oh hey guys

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:58 PM

VIOLEnT VIDEO GAMS DID IT
Posted Image

#401 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

#402 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

Bitch ignored me. Took a shit all over my heart.

Also, I like that band. Stop hating, Hank.

Hatin' Hank.

leda-doing-le-worm-xd-o.gifaw-ledas-cute-o.gif

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#403 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

Hatin' Hank.

She reads this site and knows how to troll. She is purposely avoiding you, you're toxic to her.

#404 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

Hatin' Hank.

#405 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

I also sort of like that band. At least that first album kind of.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#406 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

I also sort of like that band. At least that first album kind of.

Just tweet this to Leda.

#407 Krymner

Krymner

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

http://cdnroot.cheap...pictureid=29471

#408 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

I do like that band. Last album was way over-produced though.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#409 Rei no Otaku

Rei no Otaku

Rei's love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

I really do think the employees just keep the artbooks this constantly happens with artbooks not ''coming in''.

Employees don't want that stuff. Publishers almost never send enough.

Who got dat rising

I will once UPS decides to show up.

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#410 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

How do you think sistar feels knowing hyorin is the star of that group and if you put a gun to my head I couldn't name one other member?

#411 Rei no Otaku

Rei no Otaku

Rei's love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

How do you think sistar feels knowing hyorin is the star of that group and if you put a gun to my head I couldn't name one other member?

I'm not a huge SISTAR fan so the only other member I know is Bora, the other girl who is in SISTAR19. Most groups have a leader or someone who is used as the "face" of the group. For example, SNSD's leader is TaeYeon. The other members do tend to have specific roles to help them stand out. Bora from SISTAR is their rapper (again, not a SISTAR fan so I don't know the roles of the other two). If you become a huge fan then you can easily tell them apart and name their roles (lead singer, dancer, backup, maknae, etc.). SNSD has 9 members, but they're all very distinct to me. My favorite member is HyoYeon and she's far from the leader or face of the group. She's the lead dancer.

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#412 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:11 PM

Gonna try and finish up Dead Space 3 while I wait for my copy of MGR to show up. Seems like the games I want the most are coming early in the year this year.

#413 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:17 PM

Sooyoung 4lyf.

I just saw that Leda rant. She should have just made another video about it.

The only song I like from "I See Stars" is this one:

Only because it has Cassadee Pope. Chipmunk, 'Hey Monday', [insert something else here].

Hotline Miami is being released on the Vita/PS3. Trophies, dawg.

#414 Rei no Otaku

Rei no Otaku

Rei's love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

Sooyoung 4lyf.

Posted Image

I may be a Hyohunnie, but all SONEs should stick together.

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#415 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

run devil devil run run!

#416 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

Only because it has Cassadee Pope.

Posted Image

#417 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

Gonna try and finish up Dead Space 3 while I wait for my copy of MGR to show up. Seems like the games I want the most are coming early in the year this year.

I did something similar. Instead of jumping right into MGR I decided to finish Sleeping Dogs. Last boss is fucking awesome. Great game.

#418 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

I will once UPS decides to show up.

Yup... still waiting...

#419 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

Yup... still waiting...

Me three!

Oh wait... I just heard the door!

Edit: Totally here, but I can't play yet. :(

#420 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:59 PM

(lead singer, dancer, backup, maknae, etc.).

You can't just drop words like maknae at the end of a trail of common words and not explain them.

The only song I like from "I See Stars" is this one:

That's not the song with Bizzy Bone.

Only because it has Cassadee Pope. Chipmunk, 'Hey Monday', [insert something else here].

Voice contestant. Or winner. or something.

dawg.

You really are me, aren't you?

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.