GGT 216 Is Full of Spam Posting Bots & Leda & Zeki Quotes

• Please log in to reply
530 replies to this topic

#61 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:04 AM

I've always dreamt about Grand Theft DCU. A GTA clone set in the DCU where you start out as a regular low-rent thug and experience all the various Crises from a street-level point of view. I wrote out a huge plan for this back when Blackest Night came out and sent it to WB and never heard back, but I never forgot. The character you'd play would experience all three Crises and even play a small part in Identity Crisis (which doesn't count in the major trilogy) and would die during the Final Crisis. Then you'd have to do some grunt work for Neron in hell before being allowed some slight haunting privileges in the real world. When you'd get up top you'd find out about Blackest Night and despite all of your best efforts you wouldn't be resurrected because you had no emotional ties at all to anyone because you spent so much time not getting caught that you never built a reputation as anyone's villain.

Since the Mercs 1 game came out I wanted a Heroes for Hire game and once AC Brotherhood came out I made some adjustments to my idea of it. It'd be an action game starring Danny and Luke and you'd tag-team all sorts of enemies and over time recruit more Heroes that you'd be able to send out on missions all around the world to keep the lights on. Of course, there'd be team-ups and all sorts of silver age good stuff. Even a great cameo by Jessica Jones and a joke about Luke ramming it up her pooper.

#62 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:05 AM

I will always say that Starbreeze should've made a Robocop game like Riddick. Just retell the first movie. Imagine watching in first person as your hand gets blown off. Awesome.

That sounds fucking AWESOME.

#63 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:16 AM

Especially not Punisher or Iron Man.

Whaaaaat? I don't see how you guys are seeing Platinum being able to do anyone that's not combo-heavy action stars. Moon Knight needs a game like Batman and the Heroes for Hire should have a game like Assassin's Creed mixed with Mercenaries.

Forget not, my son, that Vanquish exists and is amazing. I would definitely love an Iron Man game with a similar premise / set-up (obviously with flying sections as well).

#64 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:33 AM

Forget not, my son, that Vanquish exists and is amazing. I would definitely love an Iron Man game with a similar premise / set-up (obviously with flying sections as well).

I forgot that was Platinum, I think. It would work. :applause:

#65 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:43 AM

Actually, all of this is making me think... You guys should write up a pitch for a game that you'd like starring a comic book character/property. I used to talk about this all the time with some of my friends but I don't think I've ever talked about it in the GGT.

I want Ninja Theory to do the next Batman game.

#66 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:45 AM

I want Ninja Theory to reboot Bayonetta.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#67 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:46 AM

Wow. Every EU copy of MGR:R gets the Grey Fox skin free.

#68 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

Unacceptable.

Ninja Theory should reboot Rising because of that.

#69 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:08 AM

Ninja Theory would include a skin of shirtless Raiden for free with every copy everywhere.

#70 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:12 AM

Shirtless Raiden with black hair.

#71 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

Shirtless Raiden with black hair and an attitude.

#72 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:16 AM

So edgy.

#73 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:19 AM

Edgy? I get it!

#74 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:56 AM

Dev: Santa Monica Studios

IP: Ghost Rider

Voice Actor: Nick Cage

Dev: Volition

IP: The Incredible Hulk

Dev: Housemarque

IP: X-Men Legends Reboot

I got wayyy more...

#75 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

This entire thread has been a disaster so far.

leda-doing-le-worm-xd-o.gifaw-ledas-cute-o.gif

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#76 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:03 AM

I just bought Darksiders 2 cuz it's 3 in the morning n i don know wat da Fuck

leda-doing-le-worm-xd-o.gifaw-ledas-cute-o.gif

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#77 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:23 PM

The one day this fucking week that I have to actually be up at a semi reasonable time, and I cannot fucking sleep. Figures.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#78 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:25 PM

I will always say that Starbreeze should've made a Robocop game like Riddick. Just retell the first movie. Imagine watching in first person as your hand gets blown off. Awesome.

#79 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:49 PM

And what did the bitches do? They left. Sometimes it's all you need to say.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#80 Krymner

Krymner

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

This entire thread has been a disaster so far.

Agreed! Comic books are for losers. Platinum should work on doing games based on Jane Austen books.

Ya'll seen that PS4 controller prototype? Not sure bout that d-pad, but otherwise not a terrible concept.

#81 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

When will they scrap the controller and just do something similar to the animus for video games? We're all laying down while gaming anyways.

Wow. Every EU copy of MGR:R gets the Grey Fox skin free.

Those asshole europeans don't even know who grey fox is

#82 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:45 PM

http://www.neogaf.co...ad.php?t=513443

Sooo...DmC bombed?

WiiU sold barely more than Vita?

I guess the price drop on Wii U will happen sooner rather than later? I can wait...

Console gaming seems to be in a rut. Wonder how badly PS4 and Nextbox will do at this rate.

Its mostly 64 pages of people repeating each other but what I've gathered from this thread is that the wiiu, vita and DmC all flopped and that xbox is still the #1 console sold for 25 months straight.

#83 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

PS4 controller looks hilarious.

Its mostly 64 pages of autistic people repeating each other.

That's GAF in a nutshell.

#84 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:09 PM

Darksiders II $15 at best buy! gogogogo

#85 Krymner

Krymner

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

I haven't played any Darksiders outside of the demo to the first game. I still want to pick up DmC but I will wait for a price drop. I remember DMC4 dropped in price pretty fast.

Too many games, too little time. I keep thinking that when i retire in my 60's Im gonna spend the first few years playing all these games i've missed. I usually think to myself, "Naw, I'll save that game for retirement." But then i think "What if i die before then?" Then i get depressed, drink a bottle of scotch, and start up yet another playthru of FF Tactics.

#86 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

I don't even try to keep up anymore. It's impossible.

#87 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:05 PM

I haven't played any Darksiders outside of the demo to the first game. I still want to pick up DmC but I will wait for a price drop. I remember DMC4 dropped in price pretty fast.

Too many games, too little time. I keep thinking that when i retire in my 60's Im gonna spend the first few years playing all these games i've missed. I usually think to myself, "Naw, I'll save that game for retirement." But then i think "What if i die before then?" Then i get depressed, drink a bottle of scotch, and start up yet another playthru of FF Tactics.

If you like games like DMC, DS 1 will more to your liking. DS 2 is more about loot and collecting gear.

#88 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:14 PM

For a second there, I thought you were talking about Dead Space.

#89 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:16 PM

or darksiders or dark souls

#90 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

For a second there, I thought you were talking about Dead Space.

Glad I'm not the only one.