Photo
- - - - -

GGT 216 Is Full of Spam Posting Bots & Leda & Zeki Quotes

• Please log in to reply
530 replies to this topic

#211 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:48 AM

Where is this for?

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#212 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:03 AM

Where is this for?

Fanime, and possibly Anime Expo if I make it to that this year. I kind of want to work on something comic book related as well (I'm thinking I might look into doing one of Rogue's outfits) which I might use for NYCC if I make it to that this year (but the LoL cosplay comes first since I need to have it done by the end of May).

--

Just pre-ordered the couple games coming out soon that I'm looking forward to, got Tomb Raider for PC and Etrian Odyssey IV.

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#213 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:15 AM

So I got this in the mail today from someone
Spoiler

Spoiler

What a great gift!

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#214 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:47 AM

Ew swotor

Eww it's GUNNM :P

Man, that's a ton of action bars. The PvP looks hectic and fun. If I had time to play an MMO, I wouldn't mind trying out PvP in SWTOR. I've always liked PvP, though I do prefer PvE.

As much as I like PvP in WoW, I can't get into arenas or organized group PvP. They drag out for way too long sometimes.

Edit: Is there PvP gear in SWTOR or do you just use PvE gear?

There is PvP gear in SWTOR. However because of how things work in PvP, I do have some PvE sets for BiS. PvP is certainly fun and hectic. I'm gonna try to get my stream up and running tonight. I believe my UI is a little bit easy to look at compared to what these other guys have.

I've always hated PvP. I feel like you have to be all gung ho hardcore with your specs and armor and stuff to be any good.

Trust, dem "Raiders" and their parses are WAAAAAAY more gung ho about the game compared to use PvPers. Those guys are worst kind of people to play with if you keep on wiping.

"OMG I can't believe we took this undergeared crap play with a shit parse. He's paying my repair bill if he wants to continue grouping with us!"

"Go to youtube and learn the fights, this isn't a charity run!"

List of complaints go on...

I take undergeared people in PvP all the time. Only way to learn is to play!

Fanime, and possibly Anime Expo if I make it to that this year. I kind of want to work on something comic book related as well (I'm thinking I might look into doing one of Rogue's outfits) which I might use for NYCC if I make it to that this year (but the LoL cosplay comes first since I need to have it done by the end of May).

I'm already booked for AX 2013. I got two confirmed costumes, still trying to figure out the third...

#215 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:59 AM

The helmet is going to be a bit of work, but I'm going to see what I can do working with foam, hopefully I should be able to make it. The actual outfit doesn't scare me that much other than adding on some of the accents and figuring out how to make the stomach belts attach while still having the outfit be easy to get in and out of.

Oh, Syndra! Very nice! Something different, too. All I ever see are Katarinas, Ahris, Malzahar, Sona, and Akali.

So I got this in the mail today from someone

Spoiler

Spoiler

What a great gift!

Now with more Tommy Lee Jones. 8-)

#216 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:08 AM

I'm already booked for AX 2013. I got two confirmed costumes, still trying to figure out the third...

Awesome, we'll see if I'm able to finish Syndra in a reasonable amount of time I might start working on Rogue and if I finish that up I'll probably wear it at AX as well, and I'll probably be doing Teddy again since I love that costume. If I do end up making it to AX we should totally meet up. This is the Rogue outfit I was planning on working on:
Spoiler

Oh, Syndra! Very nice! Something different, too. All I ever see are Katarinas, Ahris, Malzahar, Sona, and Akali.

I'm a huge Syndra fan, she's probably my favorite AP Mid and I love her default skin so much, plus she is such a bad ass, haha. Honestly of the LoL characters I was mostly deciding between Iron Solari Leona and regular Syndra and I decided since I don't have a lot of experience making costume props I'd do Syndra since I only have to make a helmet for her and not an entire set of armor as well as a sword and shield, haha.

sig.gif

#217 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:09 AM

Now with more Tommy Lee Jones. 8-)

No spoilers please.

#218 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:35 AM

Spoiler

Dat Psylocke :drool:

So who decided to get every popular X-Men chick and both them in one book?

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#219 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:02 AM

Dat Psylocke :drool:

So who decided to get every popular X-Men chick and both them in one book?

It was Bendis' idea, apparently. Whoever's writing it said it's going to be like Marvel Sex and the City. :-#

#220 j-cart

j-cart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:31 AM

I'm from LA icebeast, so if you come down to AX, any type of food or place to drink, I know where they are all at :P

Dead night. Once we wrecked the line up, everyone just left. They can't handle 4 people, so they just give up :P I guess the fear of failing is tiered higher than the fear of trying.

#221 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

Apply Ubik only as directed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:15 AM

silent hill hd is a piece of shit

vpnz.png2h50m13.gif2eb67tj.jpgn5qy6u.gif

#TrueGamer

#222 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:01 AM

We're playing Sony Smash right now but need another person cuz the CPU is lame.

Someone should get on and accept my friend request and then play with us.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#223 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:13 AM

Aww, I wish I had Sony Smash :(

#224 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:14 AM

Get on skype anyways.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#225 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:49 AM

Mikey strongly hinted that the next time we're on skype we should call his workplace if he's there.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#226 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:35 PM

It was Bendis' idea, apparently. Whoever's writing it said it's going to be like Marvel Sex and the City. :-#

Brian Wood is writing it. I think he's actually the current writer of adjectiveless x-men also.

I'm still on the fence about MGR:R. Also Sony Smash. I need to spend some more time on my PS3 to see if it's going to die or not.

#227 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:38 PM

I'm a huge Syndra fan, she's probably my favorite AP Mid and I love her default skin so much, plus she is such a bad ass, haha. Honestly of the LoL characters I was mostly deciding between Iron Solari Leona and regular Syndra and I decided since I don't have a lot of experience making costume props I'd do Syndra since I only have to make a helmet for her and not an entire set of armor as well as a sword and shield, haha.

She is totally awesome. I wish she was used more, especially in competitive play. She's so much fun. ^^ Iron Solari Leona would be a pretty sick cosplay, too. I can see how it would take time to make the outfit. Her shield is totally beast.

We're playing Sony Smash right now but need another person cuz the CPU is lame.

Someone should get on and accept my friend request and then play with us.

I would have joined in but the meds were making me fall asleep. ._. If I'm on next time time you guys play, just send me an invite. ^^

Edit: GG, links.

#228 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:03 PM

Just some random asshole solo streaming LoL is getting 40k viewers. That's almost double what an FGC major stream gets.

#229 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

Just some random asshole solo streaming LoL is getting 40k viewers. That's almost double what an FGC major stream gets.

That's HotShotGG for ya'. At least his viewer count will go down with LCS starting now.

#230 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

I don't know how people can watch this shit. Its like an hour long grind of killing NPC's and farming kills.

#231 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

She is totally awesome. I wish she was used more, especially in competitive play. She's so much fun. ^^ Iron Solari Leona would be a pretty sick cosplay, too. I can see how it would take time to make the outfit. Her shield is totally beast.

A new guy for CLG, LiNk, plays her, so she might show up in some competitive matches now hopefully. And yeah I love the Leona skin, I haven't played her in a while though since I've been using other supports (kind of have gone through a stage of focusing on a bunch of different characters like Taric, Lulu, Sona, and most recently Nami). Also, it seems like after the Season 3 item changes people are more willing to pick support characters, it used to be I could typically pick them every time since it's what I really like to play and other players weren't that interested in the role, but lately I've been getting saddled with Mid (which I'm decent at) and ADC (which I still need to find a character I like, and really practice last hitting with them because I typically fall behind in CS).

Honestly the only part of Syndra's costume which will be a little hard (outside of the helmet and some of her other armor pieces like her shoulder armor) is her cleavage, I have some ideas on how I can try to make that work since I've seen plenty of tutorials on faking it, only problem being that you typically have to hide the tape that is holding your chest in place which could require a minor modification like moving the chest exposure up a little and making it slightly smaller than it appears.

sig.gif

#232 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:40 PM

early walkthrough video of metal gear rising vengence

#233 j-cart

j-cart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

More people need to get into SWTOR PvP. Best game mode in the house!

No other game does 8v8 like this!

#234 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

Guys, I finally played through the DmC demo. Honestly, the combat seems decent enough. I like that there are moves which are similar to Nero's grabs in DMC4. Technically though it does have some issues.

#235 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

early walkthrough video of metal gear rising vengence

Raiden's voice sounds different

#236 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

Guys, I finally played through the DmC demo. Honestly, the combat seems decent enough. I like that there are moves which are similar to Nero's grabs in DMC4. Technically though it does have some issues.

Uraizen said it was a good game.

Not a good DMC game.

But a good game.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#237 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

Raiden's voice sounds different

That's cuz he's none of those black guys in the beginning.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#238 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

I'm still on the fence about MGR:R.

Buy it.

#239 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:54 PM

For $5

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#240 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

I'm going to buy Aliens over Rising. Seems like it has a better story.