Photo
- - - - -

You got me hOTT and bOTThered. Be My Valentine!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
500 replies to this topic

#151 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

It looks like Sam Raimi is writing Evil Dead 4.

Posted Image

#152 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:44 AM

Portal 2 seems easier than the first game.

(Wife: "Why are you playing that game? Does this game have that crazy computer bitch too?")

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#153 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:03 AM

Played Skyrim for the first time in forever...feels good, man.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#154 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:34 PM

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#155 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:10 PM

^ There's an achievement in the game for finding Chris' head.

Coordinates X: 619.7, Y: 559.4

Posted Image

#156 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:37 PM

I broke down and bought the Orange box. Don't know why.

#157 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:39 AM

Spent the evening at Yo Gabba Gabba Live!

90 minutes of pure musical entertainment for all ages! Biz Markee!

http://www.yogabbagabbalive.com/

Spoiler

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#158 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

Morning, OTT. (Talking to myself)

Up to chamber 17 (of 22) in Portal 2. Went to the FAQ to see if I was almost done. Nope. Good.

WTF, Amazon. Why must you charge $8.99 for an MP3 album with 3 tracks on it. It's $0.99 a track. Charge me $3 for it. Otherwise I'll download it from some nefarious site. (If I can find it)

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#159 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

Spent the evening at Yo Gabba Gabba Live!

90 minutes of pure musical entertainment for all ages! Biz Markee!

http://www.yogabbagabbalive.com/

Spoiler

Did they do "Party in My Tummy" and "I Like Bugs"? Those are my favorites.

#160 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

Did they do "Party in My Tummy" and "I Like Bugs"? Those are my favorites.

Yup and yup. I think they did about 10 songs total.

All the live show is just the characters and DJ Lance dacing in front of a big screen with animated backgrounds Live singing and dancing with some audience interaction between songs.

Kids really enjoyed it, I saw lots of parents dancing as well.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#161 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:37 PM

So Oberlin College is having trouble with the KKK. They iissued a release that included this...

This has been another event in a string of several reflecting a terrible pattern of racism, prejudice, queerphobia, anti-semitism and other bias attacks that are happening on Oberlin's campus

Is it just me, or does queerphobia itself sound like a term someone would use by someoen who was afraid of homosexuals. Like, the term is homophobia. It's like someone talking about racial equality for the "coloreds." Has anyone else here ever heard the term queerphobia. I did a quick search and I see it's used online, but I've never heard nor read the term before I saw the statement above.

#162 2DMention

2DMention

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:14 AM

So Oberlin College is having trouble with the KKK. They iissued a release that included this...

Is it just me, or does queerphobia itself sound like a term someone would use by someoen who was afraid of homosexuals. Like, the term is homophobia. It's like someone talking about racial equality for the "coloreds." Has anyone else here ever heard the term queerphobia. I did a quick search and I see it's used online, but I've never heard nor read the term before I saw the statement above.

Neither have I.
Posted Image

#163 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

Was that statement released by the college? Might be an attempt to "reclaim the language".

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#164 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:25 AM

Currently at the Lindsey Stirling STL concert. Good gosh this guy doing the warmup for her is F'N TERRIBLE.

#165 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:54 AM

I want to sell my 360, but I have so much Rock Band DLC on my HDD that I can't bring myself to do it.

#166 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:12 PM

Today is the first time in years that I got a weekday off.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#167 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

Morning OTT. (Crickets)

The regulars from here seem to have just vanished. This was my breakfast entertainment, man.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#168 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#169 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

Man, you arent kidding...this place is barren.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#170 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:19 PM

I want to sell my 360, but I have so much Rock Band DLC on my HDD that I can't bring myself to do it.

I know what you mean. I sold my slim, but I still have an older box. I thought about selling my intstruments over Spring Break, but it is going to be hard to want to part with them. I can't think of anything aside from Gears 1 that I enjoyed this generation as much as RB. I think I bought something like 4 or 5 hundred songs over the lifespan of that series.

Posted Image

#171 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:20 PM

They've all been snowquestered.

I''ve got around 20 gigs of songs on my 360 for rock band.

#172 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:32 PM

Lots of movie theater time for me right now. A Good Day to Die Hard was good. Jack the Giant Slayer was fun. Going to watch Dead Man Down with a friend and I got to take my little sister to see Oz the Great and Powerful sometime in the next week.

#173 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

Has anyone been watching House of Cards? i'm loving it, but I kind of agree with this articled that argues dumping it all out at once has some negative consequences: http://www.grantland...se-cards-gamble

#174 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:41 PM

I read an article a few days ago about that same subject and I do agree that we miss out on the shared experience with the whole season out at once. I haven't seen House of Cards but I'm late to the party with the Walking Dead. About to finish up season 2 on netflix but I can't really discuss it with friends since they either haven't seen it or are up to date with the new episodes.

#175 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:46 PM

I read an article a few days ago about that same subject and I do agree that we miss out on the shared experience with the whole season out at once. I haven't seen House of Cards but I'm late to the party with the Walking Dead. About to finish up season 2 on netflix but I can't really discuss it with friends since they either haven't seen it or are up to date with the new episodes.

You should watch it next. It's really great.

#176 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:12 AM

I'll check it out.

#177 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:19 AM

Has anyone been watching House of Cards? i'm loving it, but I kind of agree with this articled that argues dumping it all out at once has some negative consequences: http://www.grantland...se-cards-gamble

I've watched the first three episodes. I didn't think it was that good until I just watched the peach episode. That episode three was great.

#178 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:32 AM

I still need to get around to house of cards. Im like 4 episodes behind on the Americans so I need to do thst first. Just caught up on Justified. That show is so good.

#179 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:47 AM

Just caught up on Justified. That show is so good.

Yep.

I'm finished with the first three seasons of The Shield. While I'm a little disappointed because I'm vaguely aware of the fates of Lem (I've seen you post something about it) and Shane (I remember reading an article that compared the finale to the Benoit situation), it's still such a good show.

#180 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:08 AM

Yep.

I'm finished with the first three seasons of The Shield. While I'm a little disappointed because I'm vaguely aware of the fates of Lem (I've seen you post something about it) and Shane (I remember reading an article that compared the finale to the Benoit situation), it's still such a good show.

The season 3 finale is so fucking good. The first part of season 4 lags with Glenn Close, but Anthony Anderson is absolutely amazing when he shows up.

Oh and Season 5 is one of the best in the series. Forest Whitaker absolutely destroys. He is such a tour de force that it still drives me up the wall that he wasn't nominated for an Emmy/Golden Globe for his role on The Shield. Glenn Close got a Golden Globe and her performance didn't even come close to how good Whitaker was.

Posted Image