Photo
- - - - -

Free game (DL) when you register 3DS XL & Pokemon MD: GTI or Luigi's Mansion: DM

• Please log in to reply
424 replies to this topic

#391 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:56 PM

might have to go pick up luigis mansion today. my sister bought a 3ds xl yesterday and has no games so ill just give her my code so she can get the free game.

#392 RenoVatio

RenoVatio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:54 PM

In for a star fox 3d.

#393 PAULINK

PAULINK

Woah, I can edit this?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

Hey guys, for those who qualified for the free game, do you have to fill out the survey for the games or can you just register them and hold the surveys for the next nintendo year?
Posted Image

#394 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:01 PM

Hey guys, for those who qualified for the free game, do you have to fill out the survey for the games or can you just register them and hold the surveys for the next nintendo year?

You need to complete them and then you'll be ask which game you want if you meet the requirements.

#395 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:47 PM

Hopefully Nintendo will run another promo like this soon. Thinking about getting a 3ds XL but don't have time today to pull this off.

#396 biggie2123

biggie2123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

Anyone need a Luigi mansion code to get in on this deal? PM me if interested.

#397 darrenaero

darrenaero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:37 PM

Biggie,

I Pm'd you just in case you haven't already given it away (crosses fingers).

#398 biggie2123

biggie2123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:49 PM

Someone pick a number between 1-10. I'll give it to the first to guess the number I am thinking.

#399 Chrushev

Chrushev

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:50 PM

someone pick a number between 1-10. I'll give it to the first to guess the number i am thinking.

everyone please remember you need to have recently registered a 3DS XL to take advantage of this. And if you already took advantage of the deal you cant do it again. So it has to be an unregistered 3DS XL or registered one without Lugi's mansion registered.

#400 Teeg

Teeg

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:51 PM

someone pick a number between 1-10. I'll give it to the first to guess the number i am thinking.

#401 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:53 PM

#402 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:59 PM

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#403 biggie2123

biggie2123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:00 AM

nixmahn got it.

#404 Chrushev

Chrushev

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:02 AM

nixmahn got it.

:( congrats nixmahn :) I guess im holding of from registering this 3DS XL for a while longer... woulda loved to pick up a game for it from this promo.

#405 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:28 AM

Gotta pick up luigi I reckon

#406 darrenaero

darrenaero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:30 AM

I guess me sending the pm before the number game wasn't good enough? Sigh.

#407 BustaUppa

BustaUppa

what it is right now

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:59 AM

Ha I'm actually in the store now wondering if I should pick up an XL. Did Nintendo specify exactly what time this deal ends?

#408 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:04 AM

Ha I'm actually in the store now wondering if I should pick up an XL. Did Nintendo specify exactly what time this deal ends?

I dunno but if you click on the link in the first post there's now no mention of it on their page.

#409 BustaUppa

BustaUppa

what it is right now

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:06 AM

Yeah that's what I was worried about. Haha ok not worth risking it at this point IMO. Now that my interest in the XL is piqued I'll just pay attention for the next deal.

#410 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:26 AM

OK, so I registered my XL and Luigi's Mansion. Got the code for Mario Land.

When does the code for Mario Land expire? I felt forced to register, especially since I do not want to buy the XL yet, but this deal pushed me. :)
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#411 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:31 AM

When does the code for Mario Land expire? I felt forced to register, especially since I do not want to buy the XL yet, but this deal pushed me. :)

This promotion pushed a lot of people to pick up the system and Luigis Mansion including myself. This is going to be a good year for the 3DS.

#412 malethief

malethief

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:36 AM

I don't think the code has an expiration date like dlc or psn codes. What's stopping you from redeeming the code anytime soon?

#413 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:42 AM

everyone please remember you need to have recently registered a 3DS XL to take advantage of this. And if you already took advantage of the deal you cant do it again. So it has to be an unregistered 3DS XL or registered one without Lugi's mansion registered.

wow wonder how nintendo fucked that up

so someone could of got a 3ds xl with pokemon and lugi and ended up with 2 free games instead of one

hell if i knew that i would of got lugi just to got the 2nd free game
WOOOO I STINK

#414 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:58 AM

I dunno but if you click on the link in the first post there's now no mention of it on their page.

Yeah that's what I was worried about. Haha ok not worth risking it at this point IMO. Now that my interest in the XL is piqued I'll just pay attention for the next deal.

Still works as of 5 minutes ago.

#415 smcmanus1980

smcmanus1980

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

Still works as of 5 minutes ago.

link didn't work about 90 min ago when i registered a 3ds and pokemon infinity. tried again and it still takes me to the main page with no mention of the promo. i have no clue how i'm supposed to get this code or if the promo is over or what. is this based on japanese time zone ugh?

#416 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:24 AM

wow wonder how nintendo fucked that up

so someone could of got a 3ds xl with pokemon and lugi and ended up with 2 free games instead of one

hell if i knew that i would of got lugi just to got the 2nd free game

I believe you have that all backwards.

#417 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:33 AM

link didn't work about 90 min ago when i registered a 3ds and pokemon infinity. tried again and it still takes me to the main page with no mention of the promo. i have no clue how i'm supposed to get this code or if the promo is over or what. is this based on japanese time zone ugh?

I registered my 3DS XL, and it said you're just one step away. Then I registered a Luigi, and it gave me the free game.

#418 smcmanus1980

smcmanus1980

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:35 AM

I registered my 3DS XL, and it said you're just one step away. Then I registered a Luigi, and it gave me the free game.

how long ago did u register?

#419 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:38 AM

5 minutes before I said as of 5 minutes ago...

#420 smcmanus1980

smcmanus1980

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:46 AM

5 minutes before I said as of 5 minutes ago...

ok sorry, wasn't sure if you meant the link worked 5 min ago or you registered 5 min ago when you posted that.

so there has got to be something i'm missing here. when I click the word "link" in the op it takes me to http://www.nintendo.com/3ds which is just the main 3ds page and I don't see any mention of the promo anywhere...
also saw no mention of the promo on club nintendo when i registered and got no confirmation pages or emails about it after registering the system and games even though they both show in my history as sucessfully registered.