Photo
- - - - -

Free game (DL) when you register 3DS XL & Pokemon MD: GTI or Luigi's Mansion: DM

• Please log in to reply
424 replies to this topic

#421 feroca

feroca

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:59 AM

wow wonder how nintendo fucked that up

so someone could of got a 3ds xl with pokemon and lugi and ended up with 2 free games instead of one

hell if i knew that i would of got lugi just to got the 2nd free game

???
Offer only worked on new XL registered along with one of those 2 games. Even if you registered both games, you only got 1 code/free game.

ok sorry, wasn't sure if you meant the link worked 5 min ago or you registered 5 min ago when you posted that.

so there has got to be something i'm missing here. when I click the word "link" in the op it takes me to http://www.nintendo.com/3ds which is just the main 3ds page and I don't see any mention of the promo anywhere...
also saw no mention of the promo on club nintendo when i registered and got no confirmation pages or emails about it after registering the system and games even though they both show in my history as sucessfully registered.

To be sure...you registered a 3DS XL..right?
The offer only worked if you registered an XL (blue, red, Pikachu) and either game (Luigi or Infinity). You also registered the included Club Nintendo code for the XL and not the serial number only?

#422 smcmanus1980

smcmanus1980

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:11 AM

???
Offer only worked on new XL registered along with one of those 2 games. Even if you registered both games, you only got 1 code/free game.

To be sure...you registered a 3DS XL..right?
The offer only worked if you registered an XL (blue, red, Pikachu) and either game (Luigi or Infinity). You also registered the included Club Nintendo code for the XL and not the serial number only?

Damn... nope was just a 3ds :oops: oh well got the code from a used gs copy anyway. Appreciate the helpful answer tho. Thanks!

also, found this UK promo when trying to figure it out. hope they do something like this over here too...

http://www.nintendo....iew-750393.html

Edited by smcmanus1980, 01 May 2013 - 05:24 AM.

#423 neonon19s

neonon19s

Gotta Catch 'em All

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:17 AM

Should I open my pikachu 3ds xl and try to register real quick to get the free game?

#424 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:25 AM

Should I open my pikachu 3ds xl and try to register real quick to get the free game?

If you're not planning on keeping it sealed, yea. Just remember you need one of the two games registered as well.

elessar123.png

#425 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:11 AM

I registered an XL and game and received the download code last night around 9pm EST. So it was still working.